[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Knicks denied Pass Port to get in England. Turned away at London gate. Game at 3pm EST
Author Thread
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

1/15/2015  5:01 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Melo is the only good player we have I mean everyone else scks. If anyone thinks that they can take 3 weeks off and go on and score 30 at pace in an NBA game--yea right only a few people on earth can do it melo is 1.

Best thing I saw him do was the step through pass to Lance for a layup(miss) and the pocket pass to Smith for a 5ft bunny(miss). who cares about him scoring?

many people but they are absolutely clueless.

So melo comes back and is kind of hot. That was always the story with him. If he is hot, great. If he is not, he will continue shooting (and not doing anything else too helpful) and we are fukked.

I would have love to see him come back, get 12 points, 8 assists and some rebounds. Forget about defense, that aint happenin'.

I got to get mine. He does not understand what it means to be a good player. It means making your team better not hitting (or missing) SHOTS.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
mreinman

1/15/2015  5:03 PM
beautiful pass by timmy
ScoreBot
1/15/2015  5:05 PM
4th Qtr 9:26
MIL 84 NYK 62
ScoreBot
1/15/2015  5:10 PM
4th Qtr 7:47
MIL 85 NYK 66
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
1/15/2015  5:11 PM
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:This team is just not well coached folks

I see a team with few shot creators, D league level kids and some strangers mixed in. You could coach a team with good talent and they'd win games. It starts with talent. Coaches only enhance the talent. When Doc Rivers had no talent he didn't win and Boston fans wanted his head.

so whats your gut? Is he a good coach? Will he be here in 5 years?

He's a rookie! Kidd looked bad early on too. 40 games with a dysfunctional situation isn't a good time to judge a rookie coach.

You did not answer the question. You stated why he should not be judged.

There is no way to know how good Fisher will be with more experience and a better roster. My gut tells me he will be a good coach but how good is impossible to know. He has a lot to learn but Phil knew that.

Still more than a different coach we need a better roster. I'm pretty sure Fish is telling his players. The right things to do but as we know we didn't have a team full of players suited to this style nor fully willing to buy in, in some cases. It's up to Phil to fix this roster mess.

why are you so sure of that?

I am pretty sure that POP tells his players the right things. I think that Fisher maybe telling his players all the wrong things.

Phil wouldn't just let Fish continue to tell his players the wrong thing and not say anything. You guys act like Fish is all by himself out there. This is mostly about the lack of the right talent and quality of talent on this roster. At some point next year we will get an even better picture of what kind of coach Fish is going to be. With this situation it's really difficult to make that determination.

Besides this is going to be a process. This isn't going to be a quick fix. Phil is going to give Fish time to grow as well as the team. After Kerr didn't take the job, Phil wasn't looking for a coach that was fully experienced and set in his ways. Phil CLEARLY wanted a young protege to mentor and develop.

ScoreBot
1/15/2015  5:15 PM
4th Qtr 5:46
MIL 85 NYK 73
ScoreBot
1/15/2015  5:20 PM
4th Qtr 3:06
MIL 92 NYK 76
mreinman

1/15/2015  5:21 PM
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I see a team with few shot creators, D league level kids and some strangers mixed in. You could coach a team with good talent and they'd win games. It starts with talent. Coaches only enhance the talent. When Doc Rivers had no talent he didn't win and Boston fans wanted his head.

He's a rookie! Kidd looked bad early on too. 40 games with a dysfunctional situation isn't a good time to judge a rookie coach.

There is no way to know how good Fisher will be with more experience and a better roster. My gut tells me he will be a good coach but how good is impossible to know. He has a lot to learn but Phil knew that.

Still more than a different coach we need a better roster. I'm pretty sure Fish is telling his players. The right things to do but as we know we didn't have a team full of players suited to this style nor fully willing to buy in, in some cases. It's up to Phil to fix this roster mess.

why are you so sure of that?

I am pretty sure that POP tells his players the right things. I think that Fisher maybe telling his players all the wrong things.

Phil wouldn't just let Fish continue to tell his players the wrong thing and not say anything. You guys act like Fish is all by himself out there. This is mostly about the lack of the right talent and quality of talent on this roster. At some point next year we will get an even better picture of what kind of coach Fish is going to be. With this situation it's really difficult to make that determination.

Besides this is going to be a process. This isn't going to be a quick fix. Phil is going to give Fish time to grow as well as the team. After Kerr didn't take the job, Phil wasn't looking for a coach that was fully experienced and set in his ways. Phil CLEARLY wanted a young protege to mentor and develop.

experienced in what exactly?

F500ONE
Member: #5844

1/15/2015  5:22 PM
Did not watch but see that Brandon Knight filled up the box scores
F500ONE

1/15/2015  5:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/15/2015  5:23 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:Amundson and Thomas activated but not Early. Seriously?

Is he injured?

Because I was told in the Chandler thread, outside of cap space and mental cancers

That Phil traded Smith and Shump so the kids could start playing

mreinman

1/15/2015  5:24 PM
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Amundson and Thomas activated but not Early. Seriously?

Is he injured?

Because I was told in the Chandler thread

That Phil traded Smith and Shump so the kids could start playing

no. they reported that Early's was NOT due to injury and that it was a coaches decision.

jhahahhahahahhahahaha

ScoreBot
1/15/2015  5:25 PM
4th Qtr 1:45
MIL 92 NYK 76
mreinman

1/15/2015  5:26 PM
so galloway can't shoot at all.

nice try though ... next

mreinman

1/15/2015  5:27 PM
wear is a nice player.
F500ONE

1/15/2015  5:28 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Melo is the only good player we have I mean everyone else scks. If anyone thinks that they can take 3 weeks off and go on and score 30 at pace in an NBA game--yea right only a few people on earth can do it melo is 1.

Wear doesn't suck but if you want to be this extreme

Wear for what we pay him to do > Melo for what we pay him to do

Now go blind

mreinman

1/15/2015  5:29 PM
the good part of this game is that Calderon may have earned himself a trade.
ScoreBot
1/15/2015  5:30 PM
Final  
MIL 95 NYK 79
F500ONE

1/15/2015  5:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

basketball is not rocket science stuff NIX, the veterans look as lost as the coach. you keep saying with a better roster he'll be better coach.. maybe 10 wins better, this dude is clueless, worse then woody. This team doesnt even look like they practice all season long..

they keep doing the same thing 100 times, with the same results

Remember all the triangle Youtube videos

Nix was posting during the summer how Fisher was going to

Get this team full of no shot creators to buy in and pick the system up

Bellowing out Primal screams at the top of his lungs

"WTF GTFO Do You Guys Not Understand That's What Phil and Fish Are Here For!"

F500ONE

1/15/2015  5:32 PM
mreinman wrote:the good part of this game is that Calderon may have earned himself a trade.

So my trade suggestion does have hope?

mreinman

1/15/2015  5:33 PM
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:the good part of this game is that Calderon may have earned himself a trade.

So my trade suggestion does have hope?

no. it was a joke and I think that you know that but you don't want to admit it.

GT: Knicks denied Pass Port to get in England. Turned away at London gate. Game at 3pm EST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy