[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks at Wizards 7:00 p.m.
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

1/7/2015  11:06 PM
we need another big...we are so undersized down low and we did not get boards. I love COle but he has got to think quicker in his post game. there are times where he is hesitant, then he goes up then ends up either missing by a long short or getting blocked. Also, I think he is forcing passes too much, he has the right idea, but sometimes he just has to know, its not there.
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/7/2015  11:10 PM
TPercy wrote:we need another big...we are so undersized down low and we did not get boards. I love COle but he has got to think quicker in his post game. there are times where he is hesitant, then he goes up then ends up either missing by a long short or getting blocked. Also, I think he is forcing passes too much, he has the right idea, but sometimes he just has to know, its not there.

He also doesn't seem to have the stamina at this point to play over 25 minutes. It will be interesting to see if the Knicks keep the roster at 13 for flexibility or sign a big like JaMychal Green.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TPercy
Member: #5748

1/7/2015  11:12 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:we need another big...we are so undersized down low and we did not get boards. I love COle but he has got to think quicker in his post game. there are times where he is hesitant, then he goes up then ends up either missing by a long short or getting blocked. Also, I think he is forcing passes too much, he has the right idea, but sometimes he just has to know, its not there.

He also doesn't seem to have the stamina at this point to play over 25 minutes. It will be interesting to see if the Knicks keep the roster at 13 for flexibility or sign a big like JaMychal Green.

thats a possiblity, as long as its not Jason SMith idc who it is

The Future is Bright!
KNICKSBIGCATS
Member: #3745

1/7/2015  11:22 PM
I liked what I saw from Galloway.
To me, he's a PG and not a SG.
Apparently, he has a high IQ which is good for the triangle.
Maybe he'll be signed for the rest of the season
and audition for next year's roster.

Wishful thinking:
He may turn out to be another John Starks.

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." -Michael Jordan
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

1/8/2015  1:34 AM
gunsnewing wrote:really impressed with Galloway. Real pro on and off the court. Very eloquent speaker. Speaks like he's been in the league for 10yrs. High IQ, High character.

Love how he pushes the ball and sticks to his man

Will be interesting to see his ball handling under pressure and whether he can guard some of the better PGs. I also believe that he will do much better offensively on a team that moves the ball and allows him opportunities to get open shots. He is not a great 1/1 player.

Did research on him when I heard he was playing on our SL team. Saw some local press conferences he did in college after games and for local TV shows. Smart and humble kid, who never said the wrong thing.

From what I saw when looking at video of him in college, he was part of a pretty well disciplined offense. The were close to upsetting UConn in the first round- and I think he outscored the UConn guards. Who knows- if they had beaten them and gotten some more exposure, Galloway might have been picked up in the second round.

Don't think he is a traditional PG. Fisher commented that "All of our guards in our system are combo guards," today, so in that sense, Galloway can play "PG," but he is more of a SG in my opinion.

We have a number of less established relatively young players to root for and watch develop now: Hardaway, Larkin, Langston, Early, Wear, Cole, and Acy. Hopefully we add a few others.

Jason Smith, Prigioni, and Calderon are players who should do well with newer players, in that they are willing to move the ball around.

Inexperience players need to play in a lineup where they can succeed if they put in the effort and where they don't feel hesitant to do things because they have to defer to the vets all the time.

Hopefully our young players get the chance to play freely so the Knicks can determine what part they will play in the future of the team.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/8/2015  10:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/8/2015  10:21 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:Fisher has no patience with THJ. As soon as he makes a mistake, he pulls him off the court
He makes a lot of mistakes. It is his job to lose.

he sucks

ES
Knicks at Wizards 7:00 p.m.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy