[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

trade for orlando's 1st pick
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/15/2004  1:18 PM
If Okafor is as big a monster as briggs and Bippity say he is, then I would certainly give up TT and Nazr for him. The guy would be so perfect for us, even if he has no offensive skills whatsoever (Although, HE MUST improve his free throw shooting!). If we can give up TT, Nazr and even Deke, I would take G-Hill's contract off their hands anyday, if they gave us OK4.

I think T-Mac is showing a lot of ignorance right now regardiog OK4. Do the Magic trade him, b/c he is a headcase, and rebuild with Emeka? Or do they continue building around the superstar, see if he and Emeka can co-exist. Or do they trade away the pick to make T-Mac happy. Man, I would looooove to have Emeka? When is the draft?
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/15/2004  1:20 PM
Posted by Panos:
Posted by Nalod:

Whom do we draft??

Dude, "whom" is an object. "Who" is a subject.
The question is: Who de we draft?
You make this same mistake in all of your postings.

For WHOM the bell tolls..........

Thank you for your correction. A bit Anal, but still you earn my gratitude.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/15/2004  9:05 PM
to get the #1 pick, i would move pretty much anybody except marbury and sweetney. ok4 could become our ben wallace which is EXACTLY what we need. and i don't think it would be as expensive as people think. tim/nazr or frank/tim/othella would get it done for grant and the #1.
trade for orlando's 1st pick

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy