Splat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Splat wrote:SEVEN MILLION PER YEAR FOR CALDERON

Phil Jackson is a retard

dude he's playing around clowns

And he is one too .... your point?

Well obviously he's saying if he was playing with Amar'e

Everything would be splendid and tremendous

If he was playing around veterans like last yr when he lead the mavs to 50 wins, not a bunch of idiot low IQ, young ass players, and a clueless coach who's a few yr's older than him.

He was just an hors d'oeuvre an appetizer

He wasn't close to the main meal on that team

An oversold stale bill of goods and you're still buying?

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/4/2015  10:12 PM
Lets get one thing straight, until I see fisher come up with a real game plan, I'm not blaming any of the players.

Jason kidd has his team playing like he had the knicks playing when we won 54 games, and he had the nets playing like that in the 2nd have of last season. Calderon is who he is, i knew what to expect when we got him, he's been in the league for 8 yrs.

Everybody on the team is playing way below their avg, and no ones playing D, or maybe their following orders..this whole game plan sucks

ES
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

1/4/2015  10:17 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Lets get one thing straight, until I see fisher come up with a real game plan, I'm not blaming any of the players.

Jason kidd has his team playing like he had the knicks playing when we won 54 games, and he had the nets playing like that in the 2nd have of last season. Calderon is who he is, i knew what to expect when we got him, he's been in the league for 8 yrs.

Everybody on the team is playing way below their avg, and no ones playing D, or maybe their following orders..this whole game plan sucks

its not fair making excuses for players. We dont have enough talent. Fisher isnt a good coach yet we know that but he really has nothing to work with either
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/4/2015  10:28 PM
e
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Splat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Phil Jackson is a retard

If he was playing around veterans like last yr when he lead the mavs to 50 wins, not a bunch of idiot low IQ, young ass players, and a clueless coach who's a few yr's older than him.

if he is good as you say why was dallas so eager to get rid of him, they took felton just to get rid of him

because they wanted TYSON to protect the non defensive dirk, who tim duncan, zach, cousins , aldridge gasol would abuse. So yes, it was a wise trade, especially after following it up with rondo..

Now if shumpert or Jr, or tim, were sg's that defended well and penetrated to the whole, maybe calderon would serve a purpose for wide open 3's, but when you can't complement a players number 1 skill, like PNR, a set 3's, then of course he's going to look like trash, just like every current knick player.

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/4/2015  10:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/4/2015  10:38 PM
knicks1248 wrote:e
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Splat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Phil Jackson is a retard

if he is good as you say why was dallas so eager to get rid of him, they took felton just to get rid of him

because they wanted TYSON to protect the non defensive dirk, who tim duncan, zach, cousins , aldridge gasol would abuse. So yes, it was a wise trade, especially after following it up with rondo..

Now if shumpert or Jr, or tim, were sg's that defended well and penetrated to the whole, maybe calderon would serve a purpose for wide open 3's, but when you can't complement a players number 1 skill, like PNR, a set 3's, then of course he's going to look like trash, just like every current knick player.

like i said before its cool if you are a calderon fan but the guy has been awful and its nobody elses fault but his own. Sure he can shoot but he cant defend and isnt a guy who run plays. I mean 99 percent of our fans arent impressed with him either
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/4/2015  10:56 PM
Calderon has been awful. Nothing to see there. Trade asap.
Splat
Member: #5862

1/4/2015  11:05 PM
knicks1248 wrote:e
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Splat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Phil Jackson is a retard

You're going to have to run a lemonade stand sale with Nix to raise money for your Jose Calderon Fan Club.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/5/2015  12:18 AM
I may sue the Knicks next year for bodily harm if I have to endure watching Jose Calderon and JR Smith. JR is plays basketball now like a real life X Box. he takes a normal shot--then he takes a triple pump 30 footer drives in for a nice pass and dish then triple fakes and goes behind the back using the X forward move on his controller.

I'm ok this year--they are both really helping the cause. They are commanding the ship very well. The shtty part is we'd have atleast 2 less wins if Calderon was never hurt--MFer:((

Seriously any bird who doesnt believe we should waive and use the stretch provision on Jose has to be an agent for the Brooklyn Nets secretly posting on our message boards. If I find out Jose C is on our team next year Im going to give Dolan a stone cold stunner and finish with a flying spear from the top of the cage. And I have a big Fckn head.

RIP Crushalot😞
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
1/5/2015  1:31 AM
That leadership tho. Thats what i was told about calderon. that leadership tho.
Splat
Member: #5862

1/5/2015  8:09 AM
BRIGGS wrote:I may sue the Knicks next year for bodily harm if I have to endure watching Jose Calderon and JR Smith. JR is plays basketball now like a real life X Box. he takes a normal shot--then he takes a triple pump 30 footer drives in for a nice pass and dish then triple fakes and goes behind the back using the X forward move on his controller.

I'm ok this year--they are both really helping the cause. They are commanding the ship very well. The shtty part is we'd have atleast 2 less wins if Calderon was never hurt--MFer:((

Seriously any bird who doesnt believe we should waive and use the stretch provision on Jose has to be an agent for the Brooklyn Nets secretly posting on our message boards. If I find out Jose C is on our team next year Im going to give Dolan a stone cold stunner and finish with a flying spear from the top of the cage. And I have a big Fckn head.

I like angry Briggs. Much more entertaining

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
GT: F*ck the Bucks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy