[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Would You Date An Ex-Girlfriend?
Author Thread
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

1/4/2015  10:19 AM
I need dude advice. I've come into contact with an old flame that I dated 8 years ago and there seemed to be a kind of synergy that I've had difficulty finding in my dating pool. The funny thing though is that when I was with this woman, she was bat **** crazy and I was miserable with her towards the end. The only thing that got me through was the fact that she had cancer and I just couldn't Newt Gingrich her; it didn't seem like the thing to do to someone you loved. So given the tumultuous history and vindictiveness we both had at different points in the relationship, should I even entertain the notion of getting back with her? Can we move forward and let sleeping dogs lie?

In general, what is your policy on dating an ex-?

AUTOADVERT
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
1/5/2015  1:51 AM
Hope this helps...

Bring back dee-fense
NardDogNation

1/5/2015  11:03 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/5/2015  11:05 AM
JesseDark wrote:Hope this helps...

My ex recently put a carving knife to my jugular because I was texting on my phone for too long while she was talking to her sister (true story). So does that make her a soft 10 crazy or can we just deduce that she shatters the matrix? LMFAO.

Great video by the way! I've watched it 3 times and can't stop cracking up!

JesseDark
Member: #467
1/5/2015  11:28 AM
Yeah there is definitely truth in te video.LOL. I'd stay away from any chick that but a knife to my throat no matter how hot.
Bring back dee-fense
NardDogNation

1/6/2015  3:26 PM
JesseDark wrote:Yeah there is definitely truth in te video.LOL. I'd stay away from any chick that but a knife to my throat no matter how hot.

You sir are a wise man and I salute you, lol. I'm going to try to take that advice.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/8/2015  7:36 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
JesseDark wrote:Hope this helps...

My ex recently put a carving knife to my jugular because I was texting on my phone for too long while she was talking to her sister (true story). So does that make her a soft 10 crazy or can we just deduce that she shatters the matrix? LMFAO.

Great video by the way! I've watched it 3 times and can't stop cracking up!

Yeah, the truth of the matter is that you weren't with her because she could cook or had good social skills. She was probably a good lay. The crazy ones usually are. You gotta realize that she's probably slowed her roll after 8 years. The things she was willing to do when she was younger are probably rationed off more closely. Plus she's probably even crazier, so you're getting 6/10s the ass you used to get at a 25% increase in craziness. Think about that.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/9/2015  1:49 PM
depends on what you want... if you are looking for love no. if you are trying to fill some needs well then...
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/19/2015  10:16 PM
Yes, I would date someone else's ex-girlfriend.
https:// It's not so hard.
Sambakick
Member: #5646

1/22/2015  8:58 PM
BasketballJones wrote:Yes, I would date someone else's ex-girlfriend.

Depends who it is. Is it my best friends ex girlfriend? I just wanted to write that I had a best friend. I'm so alone.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/23/2015  3:33 PM
Sambakick wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:Yes, I would date someone else's ex-girlfriend.

Depends who it is. Is it my best friends ex girlfriend? I just wanted to write that I had a best friend. I'm so alone.

Hands don't count.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/27/2015  2:19 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I need dude advice. I've come into contact with an old flame that I dated 8 years ago and there seemed to be a kind of synergy that I've had difficulty finding in my dating pool. The funny thing though is that when I was with this woman, she was bat **** crazy and I was miserable with her towards the end. The only thing that got me through was the fact that she had cancer and I just couldn't Newt Gingrich her; it didn't seem like the thing to do to someone you loved. So given the tumultuous history and vindictiveness we both had at different points in the relationship, should I even entertain the notion of getting back with her? Can we move forward and let sleeping dogs lie?

In general, what is your policy on dating an ex-?

Nard.

No go. My take is people gravitate back toward a place when back together. Bat Shit crazy only goes away when medicated. If she is telling all that went on then and why its all good now, its telling you this person when under adversity can't handle things.

Granted, we don't know what you define as "BSC" (Bat shyt Crazy) as you might be yourself. So we need examples. Also, we don't see what she looks like.
Your recent girl put a knife to your jugular cuz you were texting? Do you like this type of women? Look in the mirror, it could be you?

Outside of some introspection I'd say no. Of course, you might want to check with F500 as he knows all kinds of things about other people.

TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

2/13/2015  10:19 PM
She bad?
The Future is Bright!
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/22/2015  8:59 AM
When there is a lack of trust, bad blood, resentment and anger, then you should stay away. Ex are exs for. Reason. It might seem
Hard to believe but there are more than one people out there for you that can match your needs. Don't go back to a lake to drink when you know there is poison in it.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Nalod
USA
2/22/2015  9:27 AM
Nard been quiet for a while now.

She get him good?

jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
2/23/2015  8:41 AM
I'm guessing playa2 and the Opus Dei have something to do with Nard's disappearance.
The crazed ex girl friend is just a planted story by the Illuminati to divert attention from the real plot to take away our freedoms.

Seriously, isn't it funny how all this losing have driven so many of the Somber underground? [No, it's not funny]

Makes me grudgingly respect dktf. By the way, don't tell anyone that.

NardDogNation

4/8/2015  3:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/9/2015  9:48 AM
I just wanted to thank you guys for the advice and apologize for my extended delay. Things had gotten pretty hectic around the time I posted (in part because of the circumstances between she and I) and I simply forgot that I actually had started this thread. In any case, I took what was said to heart and won't be making the same mistake again.
jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
4/9/2015  11:13 AM
Glad you're still alive, Nard! Did you delete some posts here? I thought I read some of your replies, but now they're gone.

The conspiracy theory remains alive...

NardDogNation

4/10/2015  1:16 AM
jrodmc wrote:Glad you're still alive, Nard! Did you delete some posts here? I thought I read some of your replies, but now they're gone.

I deleted those posts after re-reading them and seeing just how pathetic they were. Deep down inside, I suppose that I always knew what the right decision was but was ignoring it because I'm in a rut. With me moving back to NY though, this chick wouldn't even stand a chance so why even bother entertaining anything with her? She's ****ing crazy and I can do better. Damn shame though because I'm pretty conservative when it comes to relationships and would've worked through our ills if she was a different person.

Nalod
USA
4/16/2015  5:02 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Glad you're still alive, Nard! Did you delete some posts here? I thought I read some of your replies, but now they're gone.

I deleted those posts after re-reading them and seeing just how pathetic they were. Deep down inside, I suppose that I always knew what the right decision was but was ignoring it because I'm in a rut. With me moving back to NY though, this chick wouldn't even stand a chance so why even bother entertaining anything with her? She's ****ing crazy and I can do better. Damn shame though because I'm pretty conservative when it comes to relationships and would've worked through our ills if she was a different person.

IF she was a different person, there would be no ill's!
If she was a different person, she'd be off the market.

I got married young. Met my wife to be when I was 21 and she 18. Married 4 years later. I had normal couple of great girlfriends and some excellent memories but never had any design of getting with someone at that age but I was not going to stop the wonderfulness. That was 33 years ago. Married just shy of 29 years. I'd say all but one have been great!

Needless to say, Im no expert on dating. I suppose the rules change at different ages.

Nard, how old are you?

NardDogNation

4/16/2015  11:48 PM
Nalod wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

IF she was a different person, there would be no ill's!
If she was a different person, she'd be off the market.

I got married young. Met my wife to be when I was 21 and she 18. Married 4 years later. I had normal couple of great girlfriends and some excellent memories but never had any design of getting with someone at that age but I was not going to stop the wonderfulness. That was 33 years ago. Married just shy of 29 years. I'd say all but one have been great!

Needless to say, Im no expert on dating. I suppose the rules change at different ages.

Nard, how old are you?

My story started off a lot like yours. I was Mr.Relationship early on in my dating life and saw myself being married young. By the time I was 20 years old (I'm 26 years old now), I had been in 2 serious relationships: one that lasted 1.5 years and the second that lasted 4+ years. The latter of my first two relationships was with the ex- that we're talking about now. As a matter of fact, I proposed to her my junior year of high school; contingent on us successfully completing college (apart from one another). Call me naive or foolhardy but I genuinely thought that I was ready to make a life-long commitment at that age and in retrospect, still feel the same way. Put aside the craziness (which I'll get to later), she comes from good stock and has a number of qualities I'd find appealing in a partner.

First off, she's pretty polished. We both graduated top 15 in our high school class from one of the better high schools in the city; she's a smart girl and pushes me/challenges me in ways that others simply can't. I feel like there are far too many girls that I can't have a substantive conversation with, which was never the case with her because of her intellect and insights. And the cherry on top is that her strengths in this regard are often my weakness and vice-versa.

We both were class officers from our high school, me Vice President and her Secretary; we also were voted the equivalent of Homecoming King and Queen as well. And the reality is that I never would've become VP or done so much of what I did if it wasn't for her encouraging me and allowing me to believe in myself. She also speaks 3 languages (English, Spanish and French) and has managed to see a significant amount of the world before she turned 26 (I'm 26 as well). I love that worldly aspect of her, as it's something that I'd love to indulge in once I finally get my money right after I start my career.

From a physical perspective, she use to be on point. In high school she did a little modeling and a few beauty pageants until about her sophomore year of college. After her 2nd year in college, she got thyroid cancer, which ****ed up her metabolism/physique and she hasn't been the same since. She binge eats and has put on 60 lbs since then. In spite of that, I still find her to be beautiful/attractive. I like bigger women anyway so the added weight on a 5"10' frame doesn't phase me much. Speaking of that 5"10' frame, she use to be a runner and I like athletic women as a former student athlete myself.

So on paper, she's great....but she's ****ing crazy.....Gone Girl-type crazy; Glen Close in Fatal Attraction-type crazy. In particular, she rises to the level of a pathological liar when it comes to dealing with "uncomfortable" truths and has a violent streak in her that might land me in jail if I react. And for me, all those persistent negatives makes her a no-go for me. The waters have been so mudded between us that I was genuinely shocked when I found myself contemplating the possibility of doing it again.

Would You Date An Ex-Girlfriend?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy