[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

9 P.M. GAME THREAD: Shane & Cole vs. Rainy, Green City Full of Foodies & Dopeheads
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
12/29/2014  11:58 AM
F500ONE wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knickscity wrote:Calderon needs to be traded plain and simple. This league is driven by talent on the court. You can always find a cheap vet to fill calderons role of a locker room presence.

Let's remember too that Phil was trying to find a holdover PG to replace Felton who simply had to go. It's not like Phil was looking at Calderon as the final answer for the team going forward. Not a 33 year old PG who we know isn't very dynamic or a good defender. Phil was going to have to find a permanent solution at PG. This is why I really don't see all the concern about Jose. He's not our biggest issue and he's going to be pushed back to a more suitable role in the future anyway.

CAN YOU ADMIT THAT SUPER PHIL HAS SUPER FUKKED UP ? ???

A BIT?

Well what was the best we could've hoped for this year?d A Playoff appearance? So what really is the big whup if things didn't work? Regardless of what this team did was there really a likelyhood that this team was going remain intact? This was a throwaway season that he tried to put a group together that wouldn't mess up the plans for the future and that made a bit more sense based on how he wanted the team to play.

Overall he wasn't betting the farm on this roster. The worst thing anyone can say is that Jose is making too much money. Other than that what did he really do that was detrimental to the future of the team? Even Jose's contract isn't really standing in his way. He can resolve that if he needs to. Heck we don't even know if he plans on using all of the available cap this year on Free Agents.

We've still got the Trade Deadline, Draft and Free Agent Signing Period to see what Phil can get done. It'll be a long 7 months if we're gonna take the stance that this roster or Jose is somehow really gonna stop us from remaking this team.

Who predicts Paramount results in a season they felt was a throwaway

You're trying to navigate your way out of a paper bad

We're not gonna let you rest on these turbulent nautical waters

Until you MAN up and say

"I was wrong about so many things about this team

I overestimated not factoring all volatile circumstances

I also was overtly critical of other teams and their ability

To achieve success not affording them the same set of possibilities to accomplish them"

BTW The Raptors are 20gms ahead of us, they have picks

And they'll have a little bit of cap space to add to their solid cultural foundation

I've answered the question about this season enough. I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again to satisfy you or anyone else. It no longer matters unless you expected some kind of prize if the team played as expected. Who cares? This was a team headed for major change regardless. We all knew this and there were no illusions about what this year was going to be even if they made the playoffs.

Who cares what the Raptors are doing? That really has nothing to do with the job of rebuilding the Knicks. We can't control what other teams are doing. The Knicks have to worry about the Knicks. Build a sound core and go from there. It won't happen over night so they have to have a sound plan for how to build a team that can eventually contend for a title.

What matters now is how we draft this year. Who will be retained for the future. Will we make trades for talent or Picks? Which Free Agents we sign. How the new players fit together with the overall scheme and as players who complement each other. Is there a sound plan for team building? These are the things we will be most concerned with.

AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/29/2014  2:33 PM
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knickscity wrote:Calderon needs to be traded plain and simple. This league is driven by talent on the court. You can always find a cheap vet to fill calderons role of a locker room presence.

Let's remember too that Phil was trying to find a holdover PG to replace Felton who simply had to go. It's not like Phil was looking at Calderon as the final answer for the team going forward. Not a 33 year old PG who we know isn't very dynamic or a good defender. Phil was going to have to find a permanent solution at PG. This is why I really don't see all the concern about Jose. He's not our biggest issue and he's going to be pushed back to a more suitable role in the future anyway.

A BIT?

Well what was the best we could've hoped for this year?d A Playoff appearance? So what really is the big whup if things didn't work? Regardless of what this team did was there really a likelyhood that this team was going remain intact? This was a throwaway season that he tried to put a group together that wouldn't mess up the plans for the future and that made a bit more sense based on how he wanted the team to play.

Overall he wasn't betting the farm on this roster. The worst thing anyone can say is that Jose is making too much money. Other than that what did he really do that was detrimental to the future of the team? Even Jose's contract isn't really standing in his way. He can resolve that if he needs to. Heck we don't even know if he plans on using all of the available cap this year on Free Agents.

We've still got the Trade Deadline, Draft and Free Agent Signing Period to see what Phil can get done. It'll be a long 7 months if we're gonna take the stance that this roster or Jose is somehow really gonna stop us from remaking this team.

Until you MAN up and say

To achieve success not affording them the same set of possibilities to accomplish them"

And they'll have a little bit of cap space to add to their solid cultural foundation

I've answered the question about this season enough. I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again to satisfy you or anyone else. It no longer matters unless you expected some kind of prize if the team played as expected. Who cares? This was a team headed for major change regardless. We all knew this and there were no illusions about what this year was going to be even if they made the playoffs.

Who cares what the Raptors are doing? That really has nothing to do with the job of rebuilding the Knicks. We can't control what other teams are doing. The Knicks have to worry about the Knicks. Build a sound core and go from there. It won't happen over night so they have to have a sound plan for how to build a team that can eventually contend for a title.

What matters now is how we draft this year. Who will be retained for the future. Will we make trades for talent or Picks? Which Free Agents we sign. How the new players fit together with the overall scheme and as players who complement each other. Is there a sound plan for team building? These are the things we will be most concerned with.

Haven't you heard- they are this years Denver Nuggets for some on these boards!

F500ONE
Member: #5844

12/29/2014  2:46 PM
smackeddog wrote:
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

A BIT?

Until you MAN up and say

Oh man just looked, even the Nuggets are better than us

As far as the Raptors they were good last year too

So this isn't some all of a sudden case of giving props

I do recall there was a thread on the Atlantic Division

No one openly roots for them except for dj and justifiably so

He earned the right to switch and remain a fan

At season's begin there were several not acknowledging the Raps were

A Clear and Present Danger

But touche on not being overly concerned with the Raptors

I hope we keep this in mind when fans reach back to 2005 or 2002

And Carmelo talking about what he did there or what he did at Syracuse

You know what doesn't concern

Nor help the Knicks current situation

H1AND1
Member: #5648

12/29/2014  5:14 PM
F500ONE wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

A BIT?

Until you MAN up and say

Oh man just looked, even the Nuggets are better than us

As far as the Raptors they were good last year too

So this isn't some all of a sudden case of giving props

I do recall there was a thread on the Atlantic Division

No one openly roots for them except for dj and justifiably so

He earned the right to switch and remain a fan

At season's begin there were several not acknowledging the Raps were

A Clear and Present Danger

But touche on not being overly concerned with the Raptors

I hope we keep this in mind when fans reach back to 2005 or 2002

And Carmelo talking about what he did there or what he did at Syracuse

You know what doesn't concern

Nor help the Knicks current situation

F5: I keep tryin to tell you that the Raptors peaked, like, months ago, bro

9 P.M. GAME THREAD: Shane & Cole vs. Rainy, Green City Full of Foodies & Dopeheads

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy