[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

9 P.M. GAME THREAD: Shane & Cole vs. Rainy, Green City Full of Foodies & Dopeheads
Author Thread
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

12/28/2014  10:41 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Larkin is looking like a keeper.

Smart thing to do is trade at the deadline

AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
12/28/2014  10:42 PM

Glad we picked up that cheap option.

ScoreBot
12/28/2014  10:45 PM
4th Qtr 9:43
POR 81 NYK 61
F500ONE

12/28/2014  10:45 PM
knickscity wrote:

I'm glad we didn't he was close to a $2mil cap hit

Backup point guards are literally a dime a dozen

knickscity
USA
12/28/2014  10:47 PM
F500ONE wrote:
knickscity wrote:

I'm glad we didn't he was close to a $2mil cap hit

Backup point guards are literally a dime a dozen

Yet we have none.....lol. And havent had one since when the 90's?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/28/2014  10:47 PM
F500ONE wrote:
knickscity wrote:I see Calderon still cant shoot. I guess he'll hit a few when they team gets down by 25.

If it's not a 3, strong chance he's kick starting

The offense in the wrong direction, he's been wretched past 3gms

And bobbin and weaving in and out of "mediocre" past dozen games or so

But hey it's the guards fault the reason Jose isn't a HOO-RAY

What is THJ shooting tonight? I can understand guys being upset with Jose not having a good season but it happens. He's still not our biggest problem. He's out there to pass the ball but he can't make guys hit shots. In this offense he isn't supposed to be a big scoring option. He doesn't even have a good PNR partner to work with on the team right now which is one of his strengths.

So with his shot not being consistent it makes his weaknesses more prominent. He has been a solid PG IN HIS CAREER! Now his one down year and you guys wanna make it sound like he's a bum. Typical.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/28/2014  10:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
knickscity wrote:I see Calderon still cant shoot. I guess he'll hit a few when they team gets down by 25.

What is THJ shooting tonight? I can understand guys being upset with Jose not having a good season but it happens. He's still not our biggest problem. He's out there to pass the ball but he can't make guys hit shots. In this offense he isn't supposed to be a big scoring option. He doesn't even have a good PNR partner to work with on the team right now which is one of his strengths.

So with his shot not being consistent it makes his weaknesses more prominent. He has been a solid PG IN HIS CAREER! Now his one down year and you guys wanna make it sound like he's a bum. Typical.

The starting back court is 5-25. Tim is 3-14 and 1-7 from three. The Knicks two guards have been brutal all year.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
12/28/2014  10:50 PM
4th Qtr 7:36
POR 86 NYK 63
F500ONE

12/28/2014  10:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/28/2014  10:52 PM
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Before the ELITE can help anyone else

They must first learn to help themself

No need for you to tear the guards in efforts to protect Calderon

He's a bottom 30 point guard

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/28/2014  10:50 PM
Cole is moving the ball back out of the post well.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
12/28/2014  10:55 PM
4th Qtr 5:38
POR 88 NYK 68
knickscity
USA
12/28/2014  10:56 PM
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Calderon has been a loser everywhere he's been. He's a backup pg who plays worse as a starter. Hisd best games have been as a backup or not the lead guard.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/28/2014  10:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

The starting back court is 5-25. Tim is 3-14 and 1-7 from three. The Knicks two guards have been brutal all year.

This is what I've been talking about. This offense isn't designed for the PG to be the scoring focus. The SG is usually the beneficiary in this offense along with posting bigs. Jose has never been a high FGA player. That's not what he does. He moves the ball and usually shoots efficiently. This has been a down year but for his career he's been efficient with good assist to turnover.

Knicks1969
Member: #5915

12/28/2014  10:59 PM
We need a new back court, front court, bench, and coaching staff. It is absurd how Phil can bypass Marc Jackson for Fisher
Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
ScoreBot
12/28/2014  11:00 PM
4th Qtr 2:03
POR 96 NYK 72
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

12/28/2014  11:01 PM
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

If he wasn't a Knick you wouldn't even care one bit. Not that you should, but as soon as he became a Knick you have worked overtime to mine his stats and build a story about how good he really he is. Give up. You're tiring us out.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

12/28/2014  11:04 PM
For those of u who want Larkin out of town, this young kid is the only player I would keep around if I were Phil. He has heart, excellent defensive fundamentals, a pure PG, great shooting form, and a competitor. Some here simply undervalue what this kid can become. No disrespect, but u r all fools.
Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
ScoreBot
12/28/2014  11:05 PM
4th Qtr 0:45
POR 99 NYK 74
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

12/28/2014  11:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/28/2014  11:07 PM
Nix, the scouting report on you will read:

Irrepressible will
Unquenchable hunger to succeed
Non-stop motor
Will never give up on a play(er)
Has trouble minding the game clock

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
F500ONE

12/28/2014  11:06 PM
Splat wrote:
nixluva wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

If he wasn't a Knick you wouldn't even care one bit. Not that you should, but as soon as he became a Knick you have worked overtime to mine his stats and build a story about how good he really he is. Give up. You're tiring us out.

Actually I see him pitting players

He told us WTF are we talking about against each other

So he can protect at least 1 of them

The one he went into the fox hole with

So essentially the team he roots for he's become enemies

By default against a collection of them

9 P.M. GAME THREAD: Shane & Cole vs. Rainy, Green City Full of Foodies & Dopeheads

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy