[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S THE CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD! Here come da Wiz. Noontime Y'all. ESPN Too. Yowza!
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
12/25/2014  1:11 PM
Splat wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Splat wrote:
knickscity wrote:
nixluva wrote:It's shocking how bad THJ's jumper is this year. The charge is just bad judgement but it's his poor shooting that is most disappointing this year. He's been missing wide open looks this year. He's got to get it together in terms of his mechanics. Something is off. THJ has been better at attack the basket but since his jumper is so off it's making his production very inconsistent.

He may just not be that good. He was streaky last year as well.

Fukking trade him now

Hard to trade a guy when he's playing poorly and the team as a whole is also playing poorly. It may be possible but what would you get? As cheap as he is it would make more sense to hold on to him and see if he can improve.

That's the Knicks M.O.

We don't know when to hold em and when to fold em

Knicks are to basketball what fish are to poker pros

It's tough when you're talking about a draft pick that is still being developed. THJ has shown promise and this year he's been bad but it would seem premature to just give up on him under the circumstances of this season. Plus what would be the benefit? Perhaps he still has value but it's hard to know how other GM's feel about him. I would expect that Phil is open to trading anyone if there would be a benefit to the teams future prospects and not taking on salary that would hamper the cap.
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

12/25/2014  1:12 PM
F500ONE wrote:We needed a guard who could penetrate

On the Wizards last possession there to stop Wall

magic penetrated the best of them

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

12/25/2014  1:13 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:I still like hardaway despite his issues because i think he still is very young. This is also the first time he is starting consistently. Most of the time he provides offense just not today

you should run your posts through a an Originator Filter

Splat
Member: #5862

12/25/2014  1:14 PM
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:I still like hardaway despite his issues because i think he still is very young. This is also the first time he is starting consistently. Most of the time he provides offense just not today

WTF is that? (can come up with my own explanation, but I have got to hear this)

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
12/25/2014  1:15 PM

He's shooting 39% on the season. he's an inconsistent player. Should have been traded last year.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/25/2014  1:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2014  1:19 PM
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

im guessing he is taking a shot at me, for whatever reason the dude doesnt like me even though im respectful to him. I had a rough year losing my mom but staying positive
mreinman

12/25/2014  1:18 PM
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

you put your post into a text box

e.g.

"Melo is good but he should be better"

and it prints out:

"melo can score but he is too expensive, too one dimensional, does not play defense, refuses to pass to the strong side on the hard double, is great of assisted shots, etc ...

see where I am going?

THJ is young -Filter-> THJ is too inconsistent, his defense is brutal, he lacks arc on his shot quite often, we should trade him while he still has value

mreinman

12/25/2014  1:19 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

im guessing he is taking a shot at me, for whatever reason the dude doesnt like me even though im respectful to him

dude! I am joking! C'mon ... can't take a joke?

Splat

nixluva wrote:
Splat wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Splat wrote:
knickscity wrote:
nixluva wrote:It's shocking how bad THJ's jumper is this year. The charge is just bad judgement but it's his poor shooting that is most disappointing this year. He's been missing wide open looks this year. He's got to get it together in terms of his mechanics. Something is off. THJ has been better at attack the basket but since his jumper is so off it's making his production very inconsistent.

He may just not be that good. He was streaky last year as well.

Fukking trade him now

Hard to trade a guy when he's playing poorly and the team as a whole is also playing poorly. It may be possible but what would you get? As cheap as he is it would make more sense to hold on to him and see if he can improve.

That's the Knicks M.O.

We don't know when to hold em and when to fold em

Knicks are to basketball what fish are to poker pros

It's tough when you're talking about a draft pick that is still being developed. THJ has shown promise and this year he's been bad but it would seem premature to just give up on him under the circumstances of this season. Plus what would be the benefit? Perhaps he still has value but it's hard to know how other GM's feel about him. I would expect that Phil is open to trading anyone if there would be a benefit to the teams future prospects and not taking on salary that would hamper the cap.

You're wrong.

It is not tough.

We're on the outside looking in.

But if we were inside the thunderdome we would know if Timmy is a complete dunce or not.

If the Thunderdome Brain Trust knew early on that Timmy is a BB retard, then all of those offers to trade for him last season were squandered.

Teams know if a guy's IQ is there or not almost immediately. If it exists, then they'll also know they can make up for their shortcomings to some degree if their work ethic is there.

Some players work hard, but they are stupid and don't know how to learn and evolve.

Teams know this.

You're wrong.

mreinman

knickscity wrote:

He's shooting 39% on the season. he's an inconsistent player. Should have been traded last year.

I think that we should suck out his last ounce of value BEFORE we trade him.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/25/2014  1:20 PM
knickscity wrote:

Is that how you'd deal with all of your Rookie draft picks? I don't understand your thinking on this one. Most teams will be patient with a draft pick under most circumstances. Why should the Knicks have traded THJ as a rookie or sophomore? How do you ever develop young talent if you aren't patient enough to let them develop?
Splat

mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

you put your post into a text box

e.g.

"Melo is good but he should be better"

and it prints out:

"melo can score but he is too expensive, too one dimensional, does not play defense, refuses to pass to the strong side on the hard double, is great of assisted shots, etc ...

see where I am going?

THJ is young -Filter-> THJ is too inconsistent, his defense is brutal, he lacks arc on his shot quite often, we should trade him while he still has value

Word!

<Filter>That was very illuminating<Filter/>

StarksEwing1

mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

im guessing he is taking a shot at me, for whatever reason the dude doesnt like me even though im respectful to him

jokes are cool sometimes but today is kinda tough since my mother passed away a few months back
mreinman

12/25/2014  1:23 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

jokes are cool sometimes but today is kinda tough since my mother passed away a few months back

you gotta stop with the ill and passed away lines ... you have been doing that since 2 Handles ago and its getting old.

JCrush ... did the same thing

IrishKnicksFan ... did it too.

pretty pathetic ... you don't do things like that ... hurts your future Handle's credibility

Splat

12/25/2014  1:23 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Sorry man

Group Hug!

Splat

12/25/2014  1:24 PM
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

you gotta stop with the ill and passed away lines ... you have been doing that since 2 Handles ago and its getting old.

pretty pathetic ... you don't do things like that ... hurts your future Handle's credibility

Are you saying that was a false statement? (SMH if so)

sidsanders
Member: #2426

12/25/2014  1:25 PM
the knicks are +10 on fta (+9 on ftm) this game and still only down 16!!
GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
Splat

12/25/2014  1:25 PM
LOL, Nene just owned Stat badly. Wow
StarksEwing1

12/25/2014  1:26 PM
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

im sorry losing my mom is funny to you. Do me a favor dont respond to me
mreinman

12/25/2014  1:26 PM
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Are you saying that was a false statement? (SMH if so)

its his MO ... pathetic

I have been following this guy for a while ... he knows it too.

He is young and kind of means well but the vanilla posts and shenanigans like this get annoying.

And his sneaky "I am joking" posts

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S THE CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD! Here come da Wiz. Noontime Y'all. ESPN Too. Yowza!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy