[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S THE CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD! Here come da Wiz. Noontime Y'all. ESPN Too. Yowza!
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

12/25/2014  2:36 PM
Acy is a keeper..Brings us back to the old Knick days..
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

12/25/2014  2:37 PM
holfresh wrote:Acy is a keeper..Brings us back to the old Knick days..

at least the goon part cause he does nothing else really

so here is what phil is thinking ....
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/25/2014  2:38 PM
not really he doesnt bring anything like those old knicks did
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/25/2014  2:39 PM
For melo it's melo vs the world.. Where as dirk,Duncan,Kobe,lebron,Westbrook,Durant,rose,Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, lillrd,lowery, milsap it's there team vs the world ... When will melo get the memo
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/25/2014  2:42 PM
fitzfarm wrote:For melo it's melo vs the world.. Where as dirk,Duncan,Kobe,lebron,Westbrook,Durant,rose,Anthony Davis, Chris Paul, lillrd,lowery, milsap it's there team vs the world ... When will melo get the memo
i think you are being a bit harsh on him. I agree he isnt on the level of those other guys but he has zero help
F500ONE
Member: #5844

12/25/2014  2:44 PM
mreinman wrote:

at least the goon part cause he does nothing else really

Wasn't Tyson a Goon? Wasn't K-Mart a Goon?

This couldn't be more retarded to support

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/25/2014  2:54 PM
The Knicks are almost in the number one spot for the Lottery. Sixers on a mini win streak of 2 games has them just one game behind the Knicks. For those who want to see the Knicks with the best chance for a high draft pick this is what you want to see. The losing can serve a purpose in this case as much as I hate to see the team lose it's better to do it at a record level than to be in the middle of the pack. So more lotto balls for the Knicks and perhaps Phil makes a trade to secure another pick.
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
12/25/2014  3:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2014  3:02 PM
does anyone have access to info that shows how much time wear and aldrich spend on the court together?

82games.com maybe?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/25/2014  3:02 PM
nixluva wrote:The Knicks are almost in the number one spot for the Lottery. Sixers on a mini win streak of 2 games has them just one game behind the Knicks. For those who want to see the Knicks with the best chance for a high draft pick this is what you want to see. The losing can serve a purpose in this case as much as I hate to see the team lose it's better to do it at a record level than to be in the middle of the pack. So more lotto balls for the Knicks and perhaps Phil makes a trade to secure another pick.

If even you get enlightened Phil and Co are doing a good job.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
F500ONE

12/25/2014  3:03 PM
nixluva wrote:The Knicks are almost in the number one spot for the Lottery. Sixers on a mini win streak of 2 games has them just one game behind the Knicks. For those who want to see the Knicks with the best chance for a high draft pick this is what you want to see. The losing can serve a purpose in this case as much as I hate to see the team lose it's better to do it at a record level than to be in the middle of the pack. So more lotto balls for the Knicks and perhaps Phil makes a trade to secure another pick.

Ha Ha nixluva trying to blend in with

The Rioters on the sly, as each loss mounts

It becomes ever more difficult to trade players

On a team contributing to them at a record level

Phil should have been proactive and accurately assessed the mess he took over

Instead of putting on an underzised red and grey plaid jacket, canary yellow slacks

White platforms, cream colored butterfly collar shirt, and stank cigar in mouth

Trying to sell his customers this used up lemon roster

F500ONE

12/25/2014  3:09 PM
dk7th wrote:does anyone have access to info that shows how much time wear and aldrich spend on the court together?

82games.com maybe?

Fisher still plays Peak-A-Boo with Wear

Here you go but it won't tell you the complete story

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/lineup_finder.cgi

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/25/2014  3:22 PM
F500ONE wrote:

Ha Ha nixluva trying to blend in with

The Rioters on the sly, as each loss mounts

It becomes ever more difficult to trade players

On a team contributing to them at a record level

Phil should have been proactive and accurately assessed the mess he took over

Instead of putting on an underzised red and grey plaid jacket, canary yellow slacks

White platforms, cream colored butterfly collar shirt, and stank cigar in mouth

Trying to sell his customers this used up lemon roster

No "trying to blend in" just making a point about the circumstances. We had our pick this year regardless of record so it's not like it's something we weren't all aware of. However now that the team is actually within reach of a #1 pick it changes the calculus a bit. Perhaps even for Phil it might make him re-asses his next moves. If he decides to completely give up on this season and go into full tank mode it would make sense. So far he's been more like Me and defiant that the team could still play better once they get guys back, but he could guarantee that the Knicks have the most Lotto balls if he makes a trade and shuts Melo down.
Splat
Member: #5862

12/25/2014  3:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2014  3:47 PM

Does Melo eat right?

For a guy who plays his kind of minutes, shouldn't he look even more fit than this?

Taken from article on today's game, so do believe this is today's photo.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/25/2014  3:49 PM
Splat wrote:

Does Melo eat right?

For a guy who plays his kind of minutes, shouldn't he look even more fit than this?

really, are we going there again. I mean look at those love handles. Why does he have those.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
12/25/2014  3:59 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Splat wrote:

Does Melo eat right?

really, are we going there again. I mean look at those love handles. Why does he have those.

he looks heroic to me

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
12/25/2014  4:00 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Splat wrote:

Does Melo eat right?

He cant lift truck tires on a bad knee and back. But seriously, Melo doesnt have an NBA body frame...thats why his first love was baseball.

Splat

12/25/2014  4:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2014  4:02 PM
I've only spoken of his conditioning briefly before.

Sorry, but since it was a photo from today's game, it just made an impression on me. He's not ever going to be a cut guy, but still I was surprised at how stout he looks.

Its not just his body. His face is very puffy.

Whatever

F500ONE

12/25/2014  4:15 PM
Splat wrote:I've only spoken of his conditioning briefly before.

Sorry, but since it was a photo from today's game, it just made an impression on me. He's not ever going to be a cut guy, but still I was surprised at how stout he looks.

Whatever

I broke down the conditioning myth this summer

It was in great detail with articles cited

All the way back to like his 3rd 4th yr in the league

When fans were soiling themselves over this photo

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

12/25/2014  4:21 PM

Whatever

Papabear Says

Who are you gonna blame when Melo goes? Last year it was Woody

Papabear
Splat

12/25/2014  4:30 PM
Papabear wrote:

Whatever

Papabear Says

Who are you gonna blame when Melo goes? Last year it was Woody

I wasn't here last year. You're getting old

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S THE CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD! Here come da Wiz. Noontime Y'all. ESPN Too. Yowza!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy