[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Jahlil Okafor Watch Continues (12/18 @ 8pm on ESPN)
Author Thread
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

12/17/2014  9:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/17/2014  9:57 PM
I much rather watch a (potential) Knick than the current ones. If you feel the same way, tune out the Knicks on MSG/TNT tomorrow and embrace the silver lining in all our ****tiness.
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/18/2014  10:58 AM
NardDogNation wrote:I much rather watch a (potential) Knick than the current ones. If you feel the same way, tune out the Knicks on MSG/TNT tomorrow and embrace the silver lining in all our ****tiness.

Watch Daniel hamilton for Uconn. NBA draft this am moved him up into the 5 slot in the 2016 draft. Hes like a Scottie Pippen type hes 6-8 and can play playmaking PG.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/18/2014  11:18 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I much rather watch a (potential) Knick than the current ones. If you feel the same way, tune out the Knicks on MSG/TNT tomorrow and embrace the silver lining in all our ****tiness.

This is really truly an NBA franchise player from day 1 who will instantly turn a team good. He's going to be special and I dont see him as a guy who will get hurt. Hes enormous for the 4 spot quick huge powerful nimble huge hands skilled---I think he'll be best next to a rim protector--but this guy is 25-/10 rebounds 3-4 assists points every night

RIP Crushalot😞
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/19/2014  2:52 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

This is really truly an NBA franchise player from day 1 who will instantly turn a team good. He's going to be special and I dont see him as a guy who will get hurt. Hes enormous for the 4 spot quick huge powerful nimble huge hands skilled---I think he'll be best next to a rim protector--but this guy is 25-/10 rebounds 3-4 assists points every night

Yeah, he's truly a man amongst boys. I was also impressed with Boatright. I don't think he's more than a third PG on the NBA level, but he's a beast on the college level. I can see Hamilton's potential, but he needs to get stronger. Tyus Jones reminds me of Tyler Ennis and should probably leave this year. Winslow is intriguing. I see alot Thabeet in your boy Brimah Briggs. He needs to gain some weight.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/19/2014  1:09 PM
Man if we can somehow get this guy and add a couple good free agents we will be at least in the playoff hunt
earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
12/19/2014  1:19 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Man if we can somehow get this guy and add a couple good free agents we will be at least in the playoff hunt

Totally, if this guy is really a difference maker at center and if we can get a semi-star next to Melo (star player, albeit not on defense),
including a capable bench in FA (which is possible, we need some vets here probably.)We will also need to get near max guys in FA (that play at that level.)

We can turn this around quick like Boston did, but we are dependent on FA and where those ping pong balls land. Stay the course Phil...

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/19/2014  2:39 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Man if we can somehow get this guy and add a couple good free agents we will be at least in the playoff hunt

Totally, if this guy is really a difference maker at center and if we can get a semi-star next to Melo (star player, albeit not on defense),
including a capable bench in FA (which is possible, we need some vets here probably.)We will also need to get near max guys in FA (that play at that level.)

We can turn this around quick like Boston did, but we are dependent on FA and where those ping pong balls land. Stay the course Phil...

this season could be a blessing in disguise if we get lucky in the lottery. That along with young guns like early hardaway aldrich and maybe larkin. Then do well in free agency
The Jahlil Okafor Watch Continues (12/18 @ 8pm on ESPN)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy