[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: Knicks vs. Spurs (Redemption)
Author Thread
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
12/10/2014  11:29 PM
We're taking advantage of the schedule now but things will get tougher ahead.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
AUTOADVERT
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
12/10/2014  11:38 PM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:love it that frazier got on melo's case: talk is cheap-- do it on the court

breen and frazier: the spurs' success is that they are system first, and find players to fit the system

not much melo talk in this game thread. Very refreshing that you bring it in. I miss the melo talk.

the game was pretty unwatchable and the announcers were saying these things. isn't your beef with them or msg? i mean if melo is not playing why are they talking about him and sharing interview clips? the nerve of these people!

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
mreinman
Member: #3189

12/10/2014  11:49 PM
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:love it that frazier got on melo's case: talk is cheap-- do it on the court

breen and frazier: the spurs' success is that they are system first, and find players to fit the system

not much melo talk in this game thread. Very refreshing that you bring it in. I miss the melo talk.

the game was pretty unwatchable and the announcers were saying these things. isn't your beef with them or msg? i mean if melo is not playing why are they talking about him and sharing interview clips? the nerve of these people!

there are many comments in the game thread from those who were watching the game. Not really anything about Melo from any of them.

Lets keep it that way.

He is out ... lets give it a rest. I'd rather talk about the players who played.

Did we do that much better without Melo? Not really.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/10/2014  11:54 PM
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

frazier didnt say that's out melo. He said it about the team meeting. Did you watchtge game or are you just trying to spin things?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Member: #582
12/11/2014  12:10 AM
God damn fisher played 4 fkg Centers in one game, 3 pgs, 3 sg,and at times he has ACY playing Center next to melo.
ES
F500ONE
Member: #5844

12/11/2014  12:42 AM
gunsnewing wrote:

Naaahhhh I got these waters covered Tank

SUB HARDER

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/11/2014  1:21 AM
Of the Spurs who played tonight

10 of them

7 of those 10 were 6-9 or taller.

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/11/2014  5:32 AM
knicks1248 wrote:God damn fisher played 4 fkg Centers in one game, 3 pgs, 3 sg,and at times he has ACY playing Center next to melo.

Look at the minutes distribution- everyone got 20mins- thats a tanking rotation. We're tanking- I don't get why people are acting like we're not.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
12/11/2014  8:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/11/2014  8:25 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

frazier didnt say that's out melo. He said it about the team meeting. Did you watchtge game or are you just trying to spin things?

watched the game on tape when i got home so i could not contribute to the game thread. he said what he said about melo. listen to what he says again and this time without bias. nobody should be giving melo a pass. not sure your mind is right.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/11/2014  8:04 PM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

watched the game on tape when i got home so i could not contribute to the game thread. he said what he said about melo. listen to what he says again and this time without bias. nobody should be giving melo a pass. not sure your mind is right.

Talk is cheap do it on the court was in reference to the team responding after having a players meeting. Not sure how you got that as Clyde getting on Melo's case. Not giving anyone a pass. Just correcting an inaccurate take on a quote from Clyde.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GAME THREAD: Knicks vs. Spurs (Redemption)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy