Posted by MCfan23:

We're below .500 again...
Hello lotto!
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
12/2/2001  4:41 PM
It'll take time, but we'll stay very competitive and find ourselves in the playoff run. I still feel we have a good chance of taking control of the atlantic with Orlando, Miami, and Philadelphia struggling. Neither of those teams are really that good and we could easily be better. I'm telling you now New Jersey and Boston will not maintain their winning records for the entire season and i wouldn't be surprised if either don't win over 40 games this season in the end. If we make one good move for a big man this season(ie: Marc Jackson, Raef LaFrentz) we will be right back up there in the end. Even without a trade, Sprewell, Camby, and Houston are capable of taking us far into the playoffs, but the question is how far?
Caseloads
Member: #41
12/2/2001  5:38 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

It'll take time, but we'll stay very competitive and find ourselves in the playoff run. I still feel we have a good chance of taking control of the atlantic with Orlando, Miami, and Philadelphia struggling. Neither of those teams are really that good and we could easily be better. I'm telling you now New Jersey and Boston will not maintain their winning records for the entire season and i wouldn't be surprised if either don't win over 40 games this season in the end. If we make one good move for a big man this season(ie: Marc Jackson, Raef LaFrentz) we will be right back up there in the end. Even without a trade, Sprewell, Camby, and Houston are capable of taking us far into the playoffs, but the question is how far?
The answer - not very.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/2/2001  6:23 PM
The answer - not very.
Why are you being so negative? This team has a lot of talent and enough experience to get them a long ways into the playoffs. The only team in the east that is clearly more talented then the Knicks is the Bucks. No other team has really impressed me enough to say they are going to be the second best this year in the east. In other words, that spot at the top of the atlantic is up for grabs and we have as good a chance as any other team if not better to take it. I expect this team to get into the eastern conference finals and i'll be disappointed if they don't get that far.

Sprewell and Houston will both finish the season averaging around 18 a game and Camby will put up 15 and 12 for the season. Two of these three will be all-stars and players like Thomas, Jackson, Weatherspoon, Anderson, Harrington, and Eisley will all be solid contributers to the success. On paper this is a very talented team so let's hope they can bring out their best.

[Edited by - Knixkik on 12/02/2001 18:26:06]
New York 97, Detroit 100

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy