Chad Ford on various American Prospects
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
6/8/2004  10:02 PM
http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/draft2004/columns/story?id=1817804

Interesting article by Ford, who is usually insanely partial towards foreigners. Igoudala's stock has really shot up, and whoever gets Livingston I think will be getting a really good player.

One part of the article which surprised me was when he wrote Devin Harris is faster than T.J. Ford, who was reported to be faster than Allen Iverson. Not sure how accurate all of these claims are, but as of now I'd say the point guard order should be Livingston, Harris, Nelson, Gordon, Telfair.

I still think Okafor goes first, ATL trades up to 2 to take Howard, the Bulls take Deng at 3, the Bobcats take Igoudala at 4, and the Wizards I have no idea.

Still hoping the Knicks take Romain Sato, I believe him or Andre Emmett will be one of those polished college 2's who can make an immediate impact next year.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/8/2004  10:13 PM
i'd like Sato & Lamizana w/the 2 2nd round picks they have...that would be my ideal...or trading them both for a late 1st rounder would be awesome if possible.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Chad Ford on various American Prospects

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy