[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread Knicks @ Mavs
Author Thread
WP76
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4508

11/26/2014  10:44 PM
The first person I look at as to why we lost this game is Stat.
AUTOADVERT
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:I'm sorry we are about to lose simply because the pain it will cause Gustav Bahler is unbearable

I dont like to see my team lose apparently it gets you off.

Compose yourself Gustav Bahler

Or what? You're going to put me in place with a picture?

It beats the big gulp of diarrhea you have brought to this board. You started posting, yet you post more than anyone else here and almost all of it is negative.

Bahler!

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:UGH FU JR!!!!!

No FU you whiny little beyotch. JR does something good and you're complaining? Get bent you are not a Knicks fan.

Fuck you and your emoticons. Who the **** complains about a buzzer beater? Go **** yourself

hey calm down no need to curse someone out

Blow it out your ass, anyone who complains about a Knick keeping us in the game gets what they deserve.

Its just a game man. There are more important things going on in the world

You are hoping the Knicks lose on a Knicks fan board, who the **** does that?

Me

No ****, thats why you should go kindly **** yourself.

really dude you are taking this too seriously. Its just a damn game

You're not helping by repeating that. If anything, it feeds the anger even though you don't intend it to.

well i made the mistake thinking gustav was rational and not mentally ill

Mentally ill is coming to a Knicks fan board and hoping the Knicks lose in a game thread.

i root for them to win but thats besides the point. The point is that you are attacking posters and being profane for no real reason
Knicks1969
Member: #5915

11/26/2014  10:45 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:Fisher lost this game for us. His terrible substitution killed us

I disagree. Stat was awful. Every time he touched the ball, he turned it over.

Team showed grit.

If they could play healthy then I think they will be OK. Calderón is good.

If the roster was healthy, the rookie would not know what to do with it. He continues to play SMITH and STAT instead of playing young guys like Wear and THJ

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
11/26/2014  10:46 PM
Well, I enjoyed the game, what I saw of it, a little more than usual . . . no Melo means they play a little better ball. I dunno if that's pulling for Dallas. Nah, probably not, I was hoping they'd win . . . without Melo. Sigh. I don't hate Melo (too much) but I'm so tired of watching Melo ball.
F500ONE
Member: #5844

11/26/2014  10:46 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:Fisher lost this game for us. His terrible substitution killed us

I disagree. Stat was awful. Every time he touched the ball, he turned it over.

Team showed grit.

If they could play healthy then I think they will be OK. Calderón is good.

What coach played STAT heavy minutes instead of Wear

NumberTwoPencil
USA
11/26/2014  10:47 PM
Plus . . . I'd rather watch a pretty good Calderon at this point than a slightly better than Calderon Melo.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/26/2014  10:48 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

No FU you whiny little beyotch. JR does something good and you're complaining? Get bent you are not a Knicks fan.

Fuck you and your emoticons. Who the **** complains about a buzzer beater? Go **** yourself

Blow it out your ass, anyone who complains about a Knick keeping us in the game gets what they deserve.

Me

You're not helping by repeating that. If anything, it feeds the anger even though you don't intend it to.

Mentally ill is coming to a Knicks fan board and hoping the Knicks lose in a game thread.

i root for them to win but thats besides the point. The point is that you are attacking posters and being profane for no real reason

You have a twisted sense of what profanity means. I consider it profane to come to a site for Knicks fans and openly root in a game thread for them to fail.

StarksEwing1

11/26/2014  10:48 PM
I dont think anybody likes losing. However gaining a top draft puck and developing rookies will help this team next year. Lets face it realistic fans knew it would be tough this year
StarksEwing1

11/26/2014  10:50 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Me

You have a twisted sense of what profanity means. I consider it profane to come to a site for Knicks fans and openly root in a game thread for them to fail.

um....you insulted me with profanity even when i was trying to talk to you respectfully
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/26/2014  10:51 PM
NumberTwoPencil wrote:Well, I enjoyed the game, what I saw of it, a little more than usual . . . no Melo means they play a little better ball. I dunno if that's pulling for Dallas. Nah, probably not, I was hoping they'd win . . . without Melo. Sigh. I don't hate Melo (too much) but I'm so tired of watching Melo ball.

yea it was an entertaining game

TeamBall
Member: #4386

11/26/2014  10:53 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Me

It's a weird concept. Why watch a team and frequent a message board dedicated to them if you're going to root for them to lose?
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/26/2014  10:54 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:I dont think anybody likes losing. However gaining a top draft puck and developing rookies will help this team next year. Lets face it realistic fans knew it would be tough this year

Irish, I wouldnt mind the Knicks getting a high pick, but these game threads have been traditionally for fans who want to see their team win. When most posters get upset that they are actually winning, even when they are short handed, then yes it does bother me. If you want to see the Knicks tank thats fine but out of respect for fans who actually want to see them win, you should keep it out of a game thread. Plenty of other threads for that.

TeamBall
Member: #4386

11/26/2014  10:55 PM
NumberTwoPencil wrote:Well, I enjoyed the game, what I saw of it, a little more than usual . . . no Melo means they play a little better ball. I dunno if that's pulling for Dallas. Nah, probably not, I was hoping they'd win . . . without Melo. Sigh. I don't hate Melo (too much) but I'm so tired of watching Melo ball.

Yeah it was definitely enjoyable and I do agree about Melo. I defend a lot on here but I also get sick of him dominating the ball.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
11/26/2014  10:56 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:I dont think anybody likes losing. However gaining a top draft puck and developing rookies will help this team next year. Lets face it realistic fans knew it would be tough this year

Irish, I wouldnt mind the Knicks getting a high pick, but these game threads have been traditionally for fans who want to see their team win. When most posters get upset that they are actually winning, even when they are short handed, then yes it does bother me. If you want to see the Knicks tank thats fine but out of respect for fans who actually want to see them win, you should keep it out of a game thread. Plenty of other threads for that.

how does that square with those fans that want the knicks to tank? do you feel the same about them?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Splat

11/26/2014  10:56 PM
Calling people mentally ill when they recognize this franchise won't go anywhere without getting a very high position for the only First round pick they own in the coming years is like calling American citizens commie pinko bastards when they protest government policies.

What is profane is the inability to see the difference between spewing hate at people whose opinions differ from your own vs. accepting we all have a right to our opinions.

If you think supporting a club only means rooting for meaningless and probably counter-productive victories makes you a true fan and everyone else is mentally ill, then perhaps you are the one who doesn't belong on a public forum based on the way you addressed everyone.

You can always apologize and none (or most) will think the worse of you. Being a fan sometimes includes being a lunatic like you were tonight and I think everyone here knows this.

NumberTwoPencil
USA
11/26/2014  10:59 PM
Thanks, Splat! Nicely said.
StarksEwing1

11/26/2014  11:02 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

so instead of cursing you call me a nationality. Im italian by the way. Anyway i never root for them to lose i go to 10 games every year
Splat

11/26/2014  11:02 PM
NumberTwoPencil wrote:Thanks, Splat! Nicely said.

F500ONE
Member: #5844

11/26/2014  11:03 PM
TeamBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Me

It's a weird concept. Why watch a team and frequent a message board dedicated to them if you're going to root for them to lose?

Because we're rooting for the team's long term success

Why do parents discipline their kids

Possibly even giving them a spanking taking away privileges

When they know it will hurt them in the short term

Those parents still love their kids right

It's for the long term good of the situation

So your mind has twisted you into not understanding this

Game Thread Knicks @ Mavs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy