Author Thread
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

11/10/2014  10:24 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:this PG is good

why can't we find a kid like this instead of crack baby and his look alike daddy pg

Schroeder was compared to Rondo when he got drafted.

If I were running the Knicks, we would've walked away with and Gorgui Dieng from that draft. Clearly you guys need to give me the reigns.

We need to draft this guy:

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
AUTOADVERT
Splat

11/10/2014  10:25 PM
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

11/10/2014  10:28 PM
Splat wrote:

Lol, awesome.

NardDogNation

11/10/2014  10:30 PM
Cheer up gents! There is a great draft pick at the end of this rainbow. There is no guarantee it'll be a keeper but at least we're doing the right thing for a change. There is no incentive in winning this season.
mreinman
Member: #3189

11/10/2014  10:33 PM
NardDogNation wrote:Cheer up gents! There is a great draft pick at the end of this rainbow. There is no guarantee it'll be a keeper but at least we're doing the right thing for a change. There is no incentive in winning this season.

so we should not give up the farm for tyreke evans or josh smith ?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Splat

11/10/2014  10:37 PM
mreinman wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:Cheer up gents! There is a great draft pick at the end of this rainbow. There is no guarantee it'll be a keeper but at least we're doing the right thing for a change. There is no incentive in winning this season.

Ooooo Josh Smith!!!! Team IQ would crash even further into the bowels of MSG. Let's do it. It will be like watching a particularly bad Saw sequel. They could all wear clown makeup and use words like posse and gang.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
11/10/2014  10:38 PM
did fisher just say indiscrepancy?
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
NardDogNation

11/10/2014  10:38 PM
mreinman wrote:

LMAO. I hate you.

NardDogNation

11/10/2014  10:40 PM
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Ooooo Josh Smith!!!! Team IQ would crash even further into the bowels of MSG. Let's do it. It will be like watching a particularly bad Saw sequel. They could all wear clown makeup and use words like posse and gang.

I never believed in Tyeke Evans but thought Josh could contribute. Boy was I wrong.

Splat

11/10/2014  10:40 PM
dk7th wrote:did fisher just say indiscrepancy?

That's what happens when you sneak too much Pepto-Bismol in the bathroom stall during halftime. You burp up pink words by post-game.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
11/10/2014  10:41 PM
Splat wrote:
dk7th wrote:did fisher just say indiscrepancy?

That's what happens when you sneak too much Pepto-Bismol in the bathroom stall during halftime. You burp up pink words by post-game.

lol

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
mreinman
Member: #3189

11/10/2014  10:41 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
mreinman wrote:

LMAO. I hate you.

Sorry

I know you mean well, you just have some fantasies and visions that I can't fathom

At this point, it would be really theatrical to have a team of:

Tyreke
JR
Melo
Josh Smith
Amare

Seriously! I am not joking. I need a reason to watch

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Splat

11/10/2014  10:44 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:

I never believed in Tyeke Evans but thought Josh could contribute. Boy was I wrong.

The results of experiments run by scientists in Uzbekistan concluded that if Josh Smith wears a headband stitched tight enough to apply one additional cubic ounce of pressure greater than regulation NBA head band tightness his head would pop and spew a gooey mess like a honey badger biting down on a cherry tomato.

VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

11/10/2014  10:50 PM

I don't know that Phil agrees with you. The Tyson-Calderon trade this offseason was clearly a win now move. And his goal next Summer is clearly to sign a big name free agent to help get us over the top; what top free agent would agree to sign here of his own free will?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Splat

11/10/2014  10:53 PM

If we play our cards right, we can trade JR this December

My Trade Proposal

FOR

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
11/10/2014  11:13 PM
The team actually tried not to lose too badly this game. That is improvement.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/10/2014  11:21 PM
knickscity wrote:The team actually tried not to lose too badly this game. That is improvement.

yea 1 point closer than the other night

lose by 6 instead of 7

NardDogNation

11/11/2014  12:13 AM
mreinman wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
mreinman wrote:

LMAO. I hate you.

Sorry

I know you mean well, you just have some fantasies and visions that I can't fathom

At this point, it would be really theatrical to have a team of:

Tyreke
JR
Melo
Josh Smith
Amare

Seriously! I am not joking. I need a reason to watch

To be fair, Tyreke Evans seems to be having a good season with exception to his 2pt shooting. On the other hand, Smith has looked brutal, stats aside, so it was definitely a mistake on my part.

NardDogNation

11/11/2014  12:36 AM
VCoug wrote:

I don't know that Phil agrees with you. The Tyson-Calderon trade this offseason was clearly a win now move. And his goal next Summer is clearly to sign a big name free agent to help get us over the top; what top free agent would agree to sign here of his own free will?

Truth be told, I still don't know the purpose of that trade. Some tried to portray it as an opportunity to ditch Felton while getting young talent but I feel pretty confident in saying that Early and Thansis won't amount to much, while the jury is still out on Larkin. If an influx of youth was what we wanted, I would've ate Felton's contract and dealt Chandler by himself for the best possible deal, which I think was to OKC for Perkins' contract, the 21st and 29th pick. With those picks, we could've gone after a Shabazz Napier, Rodney Hood, Kyle Anderson and/or Spencer Dinwiddie. Hell, we might've even been able to trade up; the possibilities were endless.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/11/2014  12:50 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
VCoug wrote:

Truth be told, I still don't know the purpose of that trade. Some tried to portray it as an opportunity to ditch Felton while getting young talent but I feel pretty confident in saying that Early and Thansis won't amount to much, while the jury is still out on Larkin. If an influx of youth was what we wanted, I would've ate Felton's contract and dealt Chandler by himself for the best possible deal, which I think was to OKC for Perkins' contract, the 21st and 29th pick. With those picks, we could've gone after a Shabazz Napier, Rodney Hood, Kyle Anderson and/or Spencer Dinwiddie. Hell, we might've even been able to trade up; the possibilities were endless.

Nard was OKC offering that for Chandler?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Game Thread: Atlanta The Sequel: 7:30 pm EST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy