[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

i hear rumors that maybe la clippers will trade pick
Author Thread
NYK4
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #549
6/4/2004  2:58 PM
to atlanta for thier pic wit terry. is this possible? atl is expected to pick a pg and thats what la needs since the marko experiement didnt work. i was hoping maybe if they(LA) indeed pick howard, then maybe wilcox will be expandable. i was hoping a franky for wilcx trade would work. i think wilcox could be the next jermaine oneal wit a flair of kenyon's dunks. plus, he's 6'10''. i'm really hoping la dont trade their pick and pick howard. NYK needs wilxoc. he was who i originally wanted instead of nene(dice)for the 7th pick two yrs ago. wilcox is proven talent but he doesnt have the minutes cuz he's behind brand. if we could bring him over, and trade KT for jamal, we could have top 3 team in the east easily.

starters
starbury
h20
tnt
wilcox
nazr

bench
moochie
jamal
penny or resigned demarr
sweetney
deke or resigned baker

holla at ya boy!

btw. to those who want damp on our team, screw damp and u. damp is no better than nazr.
don't you realize he did better this yr cuz hes in contract yr. nazr is same and cheaper than damp but just an inch shorter...no big deal.
AUTOADVERT
NYK4
6/4/2004  3:05 PM
and i dont wanna hear any other bs trade ideas with top tier teams. screw the deals with washington, minn, la lakers, indian...cuz it aiint gonna happen. this is the only logical trade that meakes sense for both teams. i love frank and think he could be better than tinsley but a talent like wilcox dont come very often. in nba draft.net he was considered a young mcdyess. do u guys know how sick dice was before his injury? wilcox is young and bigger than dice. TRUST ME and MARK MY WORDS..WILCOX IS GONNA BE NASTY in 1 or 2 years.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/4/2004  3:11 PM
if Wilcox is gonna be as nasty as you say, do you think they would trade him to us for just Frank Williams? if you were LA, wouldn't you want more than just Frank in exchange for a potential stud frontcourt player? i know i would.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
turtle33
Member: #537
Canada
6/4/2004  3:22 PM
and i dont wanna hear any other bs trade ideas with top tier teams. screw the deals with washington, minn, la lakers, indian

do u guys know how sick dice was before his injury?
no i never followed mcdyess before he came to new york. was he good?

stats wise its close between damp and nazr, but what damp has is defensive presence. he blocks shots and just plain stops players from coming into the paint. that is what ny needs. i do agree with damp playing for a contract though. his whole career he has been labled lazy. i dont know if i want him here unless its for cheap.

and a little advise.............dont tell people on this board what to do
screw damp and u
and i dont wanna hear any other bs trade ideas
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
6/4/2004  3:27 PM
turtle33...thats pretty good advise.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
6/4/2004  3:28 PM
If Atlanta moves up, they have their eyes on local product Howard.... they can get a PG with the 17th pick they have also...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
6/4/2004  3:30 PM
Posted by TMS:

if Wilcox is gonna be as nasty as you say, do you think they would trade him to us for just Frank Williams? if you were LA, wouldn't you want more than just Frank in exchange for a potential stud frontcourt player? i know i would.

I can always count on you for a bit of reason, TMS. Thank you.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
6/4/2004  3:30 PM
Posted by turtle33:

and a little advise.............dont tell people on this board what to do
screw damp and u
and i dont wanna hear any other bs trade ideas

Heh I felt like I was getting nagged at before I typed nething.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
6/4/2004  3:46 PM
Wilcox played his college ball under an intense coach, For him to reach his potential, he will need a coach like his college coach, and Lenny is just not that type. However, I like the kid's intensity and desire.
The true Knickabocker..........
NYK4
6/4/2004  4:11 PM
i can say whatever i want because i have the freedom to. i could care less if u write stupid trade proposals because they are bs and i dont waste my team reading em. esp trades that consist of trading for jerry stackhouse...
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
6/4/2004  4:22 PM
Um....no you can't. NYK4....relax a little.
Posted by NYK4:

i can say whatever i want because i have the freedom to. i could care less if u write stupid trade proposals because they are bs and i dont waste my team reading em. esp trades that consist of trading for jerry stackhouse...
PURE KNICKS LOVE
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/4/2004  5:03 PM
Posted by Panos:
Posted by TMS:

I can always count on you for a bit of reason, TMS. Thank you.

always a pleasure.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/6/2004  12:59 PM
Pretty interesting for the clipps if they can draft Ok4 to team up with Brand--that 2 nasty shot blockers and rebounders.

I wouldnt want to trade Wilcox becasue he can play a 25 minute role UNLESS I got something I really liked and Frank Williams probably ranks lower than what they could get if they swiped another draft pick for Wilcox.

Thats a pretty good line up
C- Okafor 6-9 260
PF Brand 6-8 260
SG Maggette 6-6 230
SG Richardson 6-6 235
PG Jaric 6-7 210
RIP Crushalot😞
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
6/6/2004  2:54 PM
Why not just go for Brand ? Stop baiting with these small time, unexcited, mediocre BS trades.
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/6/2004  3:11 PM
I wouldnt trade Brand. I know Shaq isnt going to last and Ok4+ Brand together could be devastating shutting off the paint forcing all outside shots.

it will be interesting.

were not getting brand wilcox or any other clipper of value.
RIP Crushalot😞
i hear rumors that maybe la clippers will trade pick

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy