[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Moves to consider
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/4/2004  2:51 PM
It would be difficult to do but I think the Knicks should try their best. Add Eddie Curry and insert Sweetney to the lineup and keep everything as is. How the Knicks can get Curry. Using KT and Nazr plus ending contracts to make the deal work. In return the Knicks take back some of bulls bad contracts. Davis and Williams. Even if they come out with Chandler it might be worth it.

I think a lineup of:
Sweetney pf
TT sf
Curry c
H20 sg
Marbury g

Bench: Derrmar, Penny, F.Williams, J. Williams, Baker, Sura

Pick up a player like Sura for SG to back up H20 with the MLE if they can't get more size would be good also

would do great damage in the east next year and I would like their chances against anyone in the West also.
AUTOADVERT
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/4/2004  2:57 PM
First of all, we don't even know how healty that Houston will be next season. Here a myth that Lenny must remove out of his coaching philosophy, Demarr as a SF. Demarr is a G, not a PG nor SG OR SF. The guy is long and most of all can score the basket. It is imperative for Lenny to find him minutes on the court together with TT, Marburry, Sweetney, and Naser. If and when those five players discover how to play defense a la Detroit style, we can create nothing but problems for other teams. Look at it this way, Demarr is 6'9", TT is 6'10", one can play the T.Prince style of play, and the other can simply be Rip Hamilton. With Marburry mainly orchestrating the ofense, Sweet and Naser patroling the boards. Naser can be Sheed, and Sweet as our Ben Wallace.

Posted by Vmart:

It would be difficult to do but I think the Knicks should try their best. Add Eddie Curry and insert Sweetney to the lineup and keep everything as is. How the Knicks can get Curry. Using KT and Nazr plus ending contracts to make the deal work. In return the Knicks take back some of bulls bad contracts. Davis and Williams. Even if they come out with Chandler it might be worth it.

I think a lineup of:
Sweetney pf
TT sf
Curry c
H20 sg
Marbury g

Bench: Derrmar, Penny, F.Williams, J. Williams, Baker, Sura

Pick up a player like Sura for SG to back up H20 with the MLE if they can't get more size would be good also

would do great damage in the east next year and I would like their chances against anyone in the West also.
The true Knickabocker..........
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/4/2004  3:10 PM
Chicago has pretty much made it clear that Curry is their guy going forward...so forget about him.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Moves to consider

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy