[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Clev is going to have to figure it out
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/31/2014  12:14 AM
You honestly have 3 players who want to jack 20 shots each and they are smallish up front.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/31/2014  12:16 AM
Lebron will figure it out. He led some awful teams to the finals

he carried the Heat

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
10/31/2014  12:18 AM
Love and Irving is a lethal pick and pop duo. No where does Lebron fit?

Just kidding, Lebron can fit anywhere, but he had a crappy day, likely because of the stage. He's not gonna have 8 turnovers and go 5/15 or whatever he was was again this year. It will take several months before the whole becomes equal to the sum of its parts though.

Syniko
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3969

10/31/2014  12:20 AM
LeBron is lame. 8 years with the Cavs and he couldn't do anything by himself. He goes and form a superteam and he won two rings. People are so lame to get on his nuts. Cleveland Cavs is a joke this season and they will not win anything.
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/31/2014  12:22 AM
I just posted in another thread that they have no bench, they have no back up at any position..Mike miller and marion..lol, they will not win 50 games..no back up pg on the roster, no back up center..
ES
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
10/31/2014  12:24 AM
The lack of backup PG is obvious. They need a guy who can spell Kyrie and allow him to go off guard some of the game. Dellavecchia or whomever that cat was just isn't an NBA athlete. Shawn marion is a great bench player though and should've played more this game. Blatt was in a tight 7 or 8 man rotation in game 1 of the seasons. That made no sense.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2014  9:14 AM
I would like to see how many were riding LeQ's nuts when he was folding it up in the playoffs in Cleveland, Part 1.

Yes indeedy, my main worry in life is making sure Clev figures it out.

Yes, carrying Wade and Bosh to two rings. Wonder why he couldn't carry Sabonis and Shaq to rings. Heavier people, I guess?

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
10/31/2014  9:19 AM
VDesai wrote:The lack of backup PG is obvious. They need a guy who can spell Kyrie and allow him to go off guard some of the game. Dellavecchia or whomever that cat was just isn't an NBA athlete. Shawn marion is a great bench player though and should've played more this game. Blatt was in a tight 7 or 8 man rotation in game 1 of the seasons. That made no sense.

Having LeBron is as good as having a PG. Cavs had a bad night just like the Knicks vs Bulls.

gunsnewing
USA
10/31/2014  9:49 AM
jrodmc wrote:I would like to see how many were riding LeQ's nuts when he was folding it up in the playoffs in Cleveland, Part 1.

Yes, carrying Wade and Bosh to two rings. Wonder why he couldn't carry Sabonis and Shaq to rings. Heavier people, I guess?

U mean Big Z not Sabonis right?

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2014  9:51 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
jrodmc wrote:I would like to see how many were riding LeQ's nuts when he was folding it up in the playoffs in Cleveland, Part 1.

U mean Big Z not Sabonis right?

Ilgauskas, Sabonis, whatever. Stupid white guys all look alike.

MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
10/31/2014  11:08 AM
Cleveland is going to win 60+. It'll take them about 10 games to figure it out in which they'll probably go 6-4.
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
10/31/2014  11:56 AM
MSG3 wrote:Cleveland is going to win 60+. It'll take them about 10 games to figure it out in which they'll probably go 6-4.

I don't get all the predictions of the Cavs winning the championship this year. The Heat were a better team, and it's 3 stars were 2 way players with a lot of playoff experience between them, and it took them over a year to put it all together. This Cavs team does not look like it has the personnel to play defense- that is a big worry for them.

knicks1248
Member: #582
11/6/2014  2:16 PM
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving exchanged words in the Cleveland Cavaliers' locker room following the team's 20-point loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night, and it led to Irving leaving quickly without speaking to the media, multiple sources told ESPN.com.

Going It Alone
The Cavs had assists on only six of their 30 field goals Wednesday, the lowest assist percentage (20 percent) by a LeBron James team in his career.

The discussion was seen as healthy, sources said, with the veteran James voicing concerns about the direction of the Cavs' offense. James scored just 11 points against the Blazers and did not score in the second half and was often not a part of the offense. Cleveland is off to a 1-3 start following a last-second loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night.

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits been built up the past couple years," James said to the media moments after the exchange. "When you play that style of basketball, it takes a lot to get it up out of you."

James addressed Irving to discuss the way he'd been dominating the ball in the early going of the season. Irving is averaging just 3.8 assists thus far. He scored 34 points in the 102-100 loss Wednesday to the Jazz but had no assists in 45 minutes of playing time.

Irving hasn't had an assist in more than six quarters and taken 36 shots in that span. The Cavs tied a franchise record-low with six assists, four of them from James, against the Jazz.

and you guy talk about we cant figure out the complicated triangle, or amare doesn't pass.. Imagine playing with a pg that didn't pass..

Kyrie will get traded before all is said and done, and he will never win a ring until he's a role player

ES
Splat
Member: #5862

11/6/2014  2:21 PM
Will Love be a better teammate for Lebron than Bosh?

Bosh was overshadowed by Lebron, but no rings would have been won without him.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
gunsnewing
USA
11/6/2014  2:25 PM
yea Bosh, wade and Spo got no credit.
mreinman
Member: #3189

11/6/2014  2:57 PM
gunsnewing wrote:yea Bosh, wade and Spo got no credit.

of course they did!!

and nobody forgets that wade did it without Lebron.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
H1AND1
Member: #5648

11/6/2014  6:40 PM
Splat wrote:Will Love be a better teammate for Lebron than Bosh?

Bosh was constantly clowned on but he was just as instrumental to those chips as Wade. He's an easy target though. What's really nuts is that he was a 20/10 guy in Toronto and went from there to third banana in order to play in a team concept. That kinda thing gets no props these days yet guys like Kyrie Irving get fellated by fans and journos.

Irving so far is to assists as THjr is to rebounds so far this season. That Irving is having so much trouble melding with Lebron so far doesn't bode well though I'm sure in a couple months when the Cabs are straight destroying all comers all the teeth gnashing over their early season struggles will look silly. They do have some very glaring flaws tho as some have pointed out: Depth, defense, etc.

OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/6/2014  7:21 PM
BRIGGS wrote:You honestly have 3 players who want to jack 20 shots each and they are smallish up front.

The Heat did it by forcing other stars not to jack up shots. I think the combo of Riley/Spolstra had a lot to do with the buy in they got. Not sure Cleveland has that in its organization but I could be wrong.

it also took the Heat a while to figure it out so this shouldn't be a surprise. As long as there aren't long term chemistry issues.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Splat
Member: #5862

11/6/2014  7:28 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
Splat wrote:Will Love be a better teammate for Lebron than Bosh?

Bosh was constantly clowned on but he was just as instrumental to those chips as Wade. He's an easy target though. What's really nuts is that he was a 20/10 guy in Toronto and went from there to third banana in order to play in a team concept. That kinda thing gets no props these days yet guys like Kyrie Irving get fellated by fans and journos.

Irving so far is to assists as THjr is to rebounds so far this season. That Irving is having so much trouble melding with Lebron so far doesn't bode well though I'm sure in a couple months when the Cabs are straight destroying all comers all the teeth gnashing over their early season struggles will look silly. They do have some very glaring flaws tho as some have pointed out: Depth, defense, etc.

We are agreed on Bosh.

I hold Lebron in pretty high esteem for his approach to basketball. I do believe he will harness Kyrie. If not, they'll trade him and convert him into a PG who does what is needed. But Kyrie will not continue like that without consequences. Lebron will dictate the terms either way.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/6/2014  10:36 PM
6 assists in last night's Utah game for Cleveland... and 4 were by Lebron. With a couple of minutes to go they only had 4!

Reflects on the players, but also on the coaching staff.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Clev is going to have to figure it out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy