[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

"Wait....does anyone think this is going to work???" - DJ
Author Thread
ActionJackson
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1602

10/29/2014  11:40 PM
That awful feeling when you're being heckled by a Craptors fan during the first game of what's going to be a loooong season.
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/29/2014  11:46 PM
To think I said we could win the division over Toronto lol
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/30/2014  12:12 AM
Lower the bar and enjoy the progress. This team sucks, but it will get better this season and beyond.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/30/2014  3:17 PM

the answer to this question is "no"

ActionJackson
Member: #1602

10/30/2014  3:36 PM
djsunyc wrote:

I can only respond to this with the other memorable quote of the night, which is to say that was a "Dick Move On Fire".

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
10/30/2014  4:56 PM
I enjoyed the team for what they were.

And by that I mean that I turned the game off by halftime and worked on catching up on Game of Thrones while I had the World Series game on mute. I've been waiting and suffering with this team being mediocre for 15 years. But I really can't be bothered to watch right now. I think Phil will do something and it will take time, but the team isn't worth watching as-is. Melo already regrets resigning, IMHO.

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
10/30/2014  10:41 PM
Turn down the volume for a second...

Does anyone think this is going to work?

crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
10/30/2014  10:56 PM
djsunyc wrote:

the answer to this question is that drake's name is aubrey.

¿ △ ?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/30/2014  11:01 PM
We comin for you DJ!!!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2014  1:26 PM
Better already just two games in. Nice.

Now, no let down after last night and we can be starting something.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/31/2014  1:43 PM
Not for anything but Cav's were awful last nite. Glad we won.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/31/2014  3:45 PM
Nalod wrote:Not for anything but Cav's were awful last nite. Glad we won.
agree.. but we didnt win those games last year. Rather it would be (insert guard here)'s career night. Nate Wolters... AGAIN

So when a team with talent stinks it up or their big gun has a lousy game (Lebron) we showed we could capitalize. Ill take that win!

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2014  3:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/31/2014  3:58 PM
Not for anything rational, but what was so awful about Uncle Drew and Love last night?

When do we win a game last season when 2/3's of any set of Superstarphucquefriends are getting theirs?

Nalod interviewing at TNT?

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/31/2014  4:12 PM
SO tired of the BS piss on Knicks win trope that gets doled out by the Media and some Fans. The Cavs would most surely tell you they were going all in for the win last night and if anyone who watched the game would tell you a lot of the Cavs problems were due to good Knicks D. It wasn't all lack of chemistry and opening night jitters. Heck what about the fact that Knicks were on a 2nd night of a bac2bac and missing their starting PG and another core player? It's not like the Knicks could just walk in there and win by rolling the ball out.

Sure enough the Cavs and Lebron in particular will play far better but it was a legit win. The TNT guys were all in on a Cavs win and surely some fans were already jumping ship when the knicks were trailing early in the game. So if they would've won no one would be talking about how bad the Cavs played. It would be about how they're one of the title contenders this year and the Knicks are pure garbage and had no business on the floor with them. NONE of the media last night gave the Knicks any chance to win or be any good this year. Over and over they kept going on about the lack of talent on the Knicks. So if we get no excuses in a loss neither do the Cavs who they said last night should win close to 60 games.

I say all the naysayers can take those 30 assists and shove it!!!

knicks1248
Member: #582
10/31/2014  4:41 PM
nixluva wrote:SO tired of the BS piss on Knicks win trope that gets doled out by the Media and some Fans. The Cavs would most surely tell you they were going all in for the win last night and if anyone who watched the game would tell you a lot of the Cavs problems were due to good Knicks D. It wasn't all lack of chemistry and opening night jitters. Heck what about the fact that Knicks were on a 2nd night of a bac2bac and missing their starting PG and another core player? It's not like the Knicks could just walk in there and win by rolling the ball out.

Sure enough the Cavs and Lebron in particular will play far better but it was a legit win. The TNT guys were all in on a Cavs win and surely some fans were already jumping ship when the knicks were trailing early in the game. So if they would've won no one would be talking about how bad the Cavs played. It would be about how they're one of the title contenders this year and the Knicks are pure garbage and had no business on the floor with them. NONE of the media last night gave the Knicks any chance to win or be any good this year. Over and over they kept going on about the lack of talent on the Knicks. So if we get no excuses in a loss neither do the Cavs who they said last night should win close to 60 games.

We have lost in cleveland without bron and love plenty of times, including the 54 win season. People will soon realize they are far from a lock to make the final

ES
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/31/2014  4:48 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:SO tired of the BS piss on Knicks win trope that gets doled out by the Media and some Fans. The Cavs would most surely tell you they were going all in for the win last night and if anyone who watched the game would tell you a lot of the Cavs problems were due to good Knicks D. It wasn't all lack of chemistry and opening night jitters. Heck what about the fact that Knicks were on a 2nd night of a bac2bac and missing their starting PG and another core player? It's not like the Knicks could just walk in there and win by rolling the ball out.

We have lost in cleveland without bron and love plenty of times, including the 54 win season. People will soon realize they are far from a lock to make the final

That may all be true but I'm just saying it doesn't diminish the win for the Knicks. The entire focus of this off season was to change the culture of this team. To get this team to learn how to play TEAM BALL. It's a major overhaul of how some of these players think the game and so I can understand that there is doubt. Still there has to be some sense of awareness of what the process is gonna look like and that there have been clear signs that the team is gradually making the adjustment needed. Even in preseason you could see the number of assisted baskets improving. That is a clear sign that they are learning how to play the right way. It may not be text book Triangle but that's not the point. The point is for them to find a way to get the right spacing, ball and player movement.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/31/2014  4:51 PM
crzymdups wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

the answer to this question is that drake's name is aubrey.

"Wait....does anyone think this is going to work???" - DJ

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy