[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: 2014 Knicks Season starts tonight!!!
Author Thread
H1AND1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5648

10/29/2014  11:19 PM
Splat wrote:This game will be remembered in the history books for producing Travis Wear's first points as a NBA player before his epic run to ROY and Finals MVP GOAT.

FTFY

AUTOADVERT
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

10/29/2014  11:22 PM
Vmart wrote:Amare already wearing the gone fishing hat.

Yeah, but what counts is he got to start.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Splat

10/29/2014  11:24 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
Splat wrote:This game will be remembered in the history books for producing Travis Wear's first points as a NBA player before his epic run to ROY and Finals MVP GOAT.

FTFY

Thank you. I wanted to show some humility and not come right out and say that, but you're so right. Why hide the truth of what is about to transpire? Travis Wear will make people say Michael Jordon Who? in the very near future.

mreinman
Member: #3189

10/29/2014  11:44 PM
Tonight game can be explained in one word:

SPLAT!

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Splat

10/29/2014  11:47 PM
mreinman wrote:Tonight game can be explained in one word:

SPLAT!

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/29/2014  11:48 PM
today was a clear sign of playing team ball but not knowing each other. the offense sputtered. today was also an example of not really knowing your personnel after the first half. i mean taj gibson with 22 points in limited mins...? when did he ever do that...? meanwhile no double teams to allow dunleavy to shoot it who was terrible from the floor by the way.

i hate to say it, but this one is as much on the head coach as it was on the players.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Splat

10/29/2014  11:53 PM
Cartman718 wrote:today was a clear sign of playing team ball but not knowing each other. the offense sputtered. today was also an example of not really knowing your personnel after the first half. i mean taj gibson with 22 points in limited mins...? when did he ever do that...? meanwhile no double teams to allow dunleavy to shoot it who was terrible from the floor by the way.

i hate to say it, but this one is as much on the head coach as it was on the players.

After Melo, Fish really is the only big remaining variable this season (as I don't see some magical savior arising from our current roster). He's a rookie coach, so it isn't fair to expect miracles from him.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/29/2014  11:56 PM
Well at least my Hornets won
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/29/2014  11:58 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Knicks guards shot just under 29%. The Knicks need Calderon.

I think Amare goes to the bench when Calderon returns. Need Amare's steady offense off the bench. Clerly not getting anything consistent from the guards

Amare should start as long as he's playing well. With both smiths, hardaway and eventually bargnani, bench scoring shouldn't be a problem. With shumpert and Dalembert limited offensively, amare needs to be the second scorer in the lineup.

gunsnewing
USA
10/29/2014  11:59 PM
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

I think Amare goes to the bench when Calderon returns. Need Amare's steady offense off the bench. Clerly not getting anything consistent from the guards

Amare should start as long as he's playing well. With both smiths, hardaway and eventually bargnani, bench scoring shouldn't be a problem. With shumpert and Dalembert limited offensively, amare needs to be the second scorer in the lineup.

Amare gets in Melo's way

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
10/30/2014  12:02 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Amare gets in Melo's way

You mean Melo gets in Amare's way.

Splat

10/30/2014  12:04 AM
Vmart wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Amare gets in Melo's way

Melo should come off the bench. Amare is a starter.

gunsnewing
USA
10/30/2014  12:07 AM
Splat wrote:
Vmart wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Amare gets in Melo's way

Melo should come off the bench. Amare is a starter.

LOL

That would be classic $124mil coming off the bench

Would be nothing new. We've seen Houstonm Mcdyess, Marbury, Penny, Francis & Amare all come off the bench at $100mil+

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/30/2014  12:09 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Amare gets in Melo's way

He doesn't as long as he hits the midrange shot the way he did tonight. And moves without the ball.

gunsnewing
USA
10/30/2014  12:10 AM
Vmart wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Amare gets in Melo's way

Amare scores very easily. Nothing gets in his way offensively

Melo has to work HARD for every shot. He is not athletic enough. He needs 20 seconds and a lot of space to operate

mreinman
Member: #3189

10/30/2014  12:12 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
Vmart wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Amare gets in Melo's way

Melo has to work HARD for every shot. He is not athletic enough. He needs 20 seconds and a lot of space to operate

Maybe Amare can teach Melo how to score.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
gunsnewing
USA
10/30/2014  12:14 AM
So glad we gave Melo $124mil with a no trade claus to boot in order to try to change a 30yr old, 12yr vet
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
10/30/2014  12:14 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
Vmart wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Amare gets in Melo's way

True, movement without the basketball just not his strong point. Amare on the other hand like to be spoon fed and finishes strong.

F500ONE
Member: #5844

10/30/2014  12:15 AM
mreinman wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Vmart wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Amare gets in Melo's way

Maybe Amare can teach Melo how to score.

The fact Fisher caved to Amar'e veiled bichin speaks volumes

Even Woodson had balls not to start guys just because they wanted to

Finestrg
Member: #1069

10/30/2014  12:15 AM
Knixkik wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Agreed.

Gamethread: 2014 Knicks Season starts tonight!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy