[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

14/15 Around the NBA Thread
Author Thread
knickscity
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4241
USA
11/2/2014  7:42 AM
Jordan Hill played better immediately after he was traded.
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/2/2014  10:50 AM
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:jordan hill has really blossomed

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

Most Knicks fans were absolutely brutal about Hill, saying he was a worthless POS. He was a # 7 pick. He should have been developed. I don't think that would happen now, yahweh permitting.

that is another reason why tanking for a high pick may not work in NY. We don't have the patience to develop our high picks.

Yup- Knick fans were at it again, with throwing Shump under a bus last season, and Larkin under a bus after a few preseason games. No patience, to commitment to development, no willingness to put up with down years and mistakes.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/2/2014  11:10 AM
What else is new in New York
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/2/2014  11:41 AM
Klay T went off, 41 pts on 18 shots.
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

11/2/2014  11:47 AM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

Most Knicks fans were absolutely brutal about Hill, saying he was a worthless POS. He was a # 7 pick. He should have been developed. I don't think that would happen now, yahweh permitting.

that is another reason why tanking for a high pick may not work in NY. We don't have the patience to develop our high picks.

Yup- Knick fans were at it again, with throwing Shump under a bus last season, and Larkin under a bus after a few preseason games. No patience, to commitment to development, no willingness to put up with down years and mistakes.

shump has never had an up year (pro or college) to give us a reason to hold out hope.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
F500ONE
Member: #5844

11/2/2014  1:52 PM
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

shump has never had an up year (pro or college) to give us a reason to hold out hope.

Shump is trash and as soon as he's no longer a Knick

The opinions will reflect this is reality

mreinman

11/2/2014  2:12 PM
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

and how do you feel about TH(super)J?

yellowboy90

11/2/2014  2:40 PM
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

You think Shump is trash and yet you would trade him in a deal to get Draymond Green. I am not a huge fan of Iman right now but what makes one of to similar players less likable. I would get it if you thought both were bad.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/2/2014  5:49 PM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

Fans don't make the decisions on the roster.

Jordan Hill had a good game last nite. Didn't see if it was junk time or not.

Jordan had a good game and we all regretful and want him back.

Brandon Jenninngs losing his minutes to DJ augustin.

F500ONE

11/2/2014  5:59 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

You think Shump is trash and yet you would trade him in a deal to get Draymond Green. I am not a huge fan of Iman right now but what makes one of to similar players less likable. I would get it if you thought both were bad.

Draymond isn't trash and he's due to be paid

We'd own his bird's rights

Apparently you haven't watched Dray close enough

F500ONE

11/2/2014  6:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2014  6:01 PM
Boy watching these games this week

It's absolute confirmation the league is so much better

yellowboy90

11/2/2014  6:16 PM
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

I have and he have some of the same problems as Shump. Da boy can't shoot the ball.

F500ONE

11/2/2014  6:18 PM
Wade playing like Flash, may get a Triple double first qrt
F500ONE

11/2/2014  6:22 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

I have and he have some of the same problems as Shump. Da boy can't shoot the ball.

Sorry yellowboy you're gonna have to swallow some pride here

Draymond is a legit threat beyond the arc

And rebounds pretty good For a 3/4

He was extremely effective in the playoffs when they called his number

Very good defender at his position not oversold and sometimish

yellowboy90

11/2/2014  6:40 PM
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

Draymond is a legit threat beyond the arc And rebounds pretty good For a 3/4

A legit threat from three does not shoot 30% for his career and last year he shot 33% from three. Playoffs are such a small sample size. Shump shot around 43% from 3 in the playoffs while playing good D but I still think he is a crappy shooter/finisher thus far in his career.

I will say Draymond does some things like passing which I like but he is not a player I would trade for. Now, maybe he breaks out this year but thus far he has work to do.

mreinman

11/2/2014  7:14 PM
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Splat wrote:

It hurts to hear that

the truth hurts

Draymond is a legit threat beyond the arc

And rebounds pretty good For a 3/4

He is awfully inefficient. He is NOT a legit threat.

F500ONE

11/2/2014  11:24 PM
Klay is kinda cold blooded and nasty
mreinman

11/3/2014  12:18 AM
klay thompson is improving by the day.
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
11/3/2014  1:38 AM
Hmmm, I can't see GS trading for Shump. Why would they want him? I can see GS eventually trading Draymond Greene, in part because his peak is probably solid bench player and some other team might buy high to take a chance on him as a starter.

Yup, Thompson seems bent on proving that GS didn't waste max money on him. If he continues the year as he's started it, GS is going to have two starters on the All-Star team.

F500ONE

11/3/2014  10:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2014  10:59 PM
Man I haven't been able to catch

Celtics vs Mavs but the game had to be good

Dallas may have the best offense in the league

Just going by how efficient they've been and overall output

Parsons is delivering too along with Chandler

14/15 Around the NBA Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy