[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

14/15 Around the NBA Thread
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

3/25/2015  12:20 AM
GSW plays great bball,the system kerr as them running is really nice. Quick, fluid and efficient.
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
Splat
Member: #5862

3/25/2015  1:04 AM
TPercy wrote:GSW plays great bball,the system kerr as them running is really nice. Quick, fluid and efficient.

Kerr sucks! A chimp could coach that team

I think he's doing a fine job. If we'd gotten him, I'd feel there was a true tempering influence in the Knicks organization to build upon. Fish is a flunkie who has the unhealthy burden of learning to coach while trying to handle the Oedipal conflict with Phil. Kerr wouldn't have that problem and he'd be a defacto GM helping Phil keep his crap together. The Knicks really missed out on Kerr. Fish was such a silly second choice that at this point I'm just gobsmacked at the idiocy of making him coach, much less giving him such a big deal.

Phil really fukked this up.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Splat

3/25/2015  2:35 AM
I like Tiago Splitter. I would love to have a guy like that on my team.
TPercy

3/25/2015  10:53 AM
Splat wrote:
TPercy wrote:GSW plays great bball,the system kerr as them running is really nice. Quick, fluid and efficient.

I think he's doing a fine job. If we'd gotten him, I'd feel there was a true tempering influence in the Knicks organization to build upon. Fish is a flunkie who has the unhealthy burden of learning to coach while trying to handle the Oedipal conflict with Phil. Kerr wouldn't have that problem and he'd be a defacto GM helping Phil keep his crap together. The Knicks really missed out on Kerr. Fish was such a silly second choice that at this point I'm just gobsmacked at the idiocy of making him coach, much less giving him such a big deal.

Yeah, didn't make any sense pairing two rookies together like that on a team like this that has no time for "developing". Kerr is good, very lively coach that can get into players heads.
The Future is Bright!
TPercy

3/25/2015  10:54 AM
Splat wrote:I like Tiago Splitter. I would love to have a guy like that on my team.

I would take almost anybody on that Spurs team and slot them into our starting 5.

The Future is Bright!
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
3/25/2015  11:06 AM
Splat wrote:

For the millionth time, Kerr didn't want to come here, he preferred golden state- how is that on Phil?

Splat

3/25/2015  12:57 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

For the millionth time, Kerr didn't want to come here, he preferred golden state- how is that on Phil?

Hiring Fish as Plan B was the fukup.

smackeddog
3/25/2015  12:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/25/2015  1:01 PM
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

What do you think our record with this roster should be?

Do you honestly think you know more about basketball than Phil?

mreinman
Member: #3189

3/25/2015  1:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/25/2015  1:43 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

+10 wins (that would not have been good for us this year in the end, but what about next year?)

You can say the same thing about any GM and any move they make that you would question. Do we know more than any NBA exec? No ... we don't. Yet they still make many bad moves, and guess what ... so would we.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/25/2015  1:53 PM
Looks like Mark Price is set to be the Hornets next head coach.
Splat

3/25/2015  4:20 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

Yeah, like I'm going to rewind six months of discussions on these topics and answer your lemonade stand quality questions. You know what the answers to those questions are.

smackeddog
3/25/2015  6:22 PM
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

Yeah, like I'm going to rewind six months of discussions on these topics and answer your lemonade stand quality questions. You know what the answers to those questions are.

I find a lot of your posts quite annoying- I don't know if you're deliberately adopting an antagonistic tone, but you post like you think your a genius, and anyone who disagrees is either an idiot or has an agenda. People have different opinions you know, and there is always the chance you might be wrong.

Splat

3/25/2015  6:54 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

I find a lot of your posts quite annoying- I don't know if you're deliberately adopting an antagonistic tone, but you post like you think your a genius, and anyone who disagrees is either an idiot or has an agenda. People have different opinions you know, and there is always the chance you might be wrong.

I'm aggressive and you are extremely passive aggressive. You constantly post borderline taunts at me and you can't get enough of it. Don't flatter yourself. Do I leap at the opportunity to post taunts at you? You know the answer to that is no. So if you find me annoying fukking put me on ignore, but don't cop a holier than thou attitude now. You stalk and taunt as much as anyone here.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/25/2015  7:01 PM
Jason Lieser ‏@PBPjasonlieser · 4h4 hours ago
Chris Andersen (multiple contusions) says he's out tonight. So no Wade, Whiteside or Andersen for #Heat.

The Dragic trade doesn't look too good if the Celtics get the 8th spot.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Splat

3/25/2015  7:05 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Jason Lieser ‏@PBPjasonlieser · 4h4 hours ago
Chris Andersen (multiple contusions) says he's out tonight. So no Wade, Whiteside or Andersen for #Heat.

The Dragic trade doesn't look too good if the Celtics get the 8th spot.

Does it matter to Riley if they don't make the playoffs this year? Does that really impact Dragic's decision? It is a quasi-rebuild after all and they lost Bosh to a freak condition. That they have even been competitive at all is something.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/25/2015  7:09 PM
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Splat wrote:

I'm aggressive and you are extremely passive aggressive. You constantly post borderline taunts at me and you can't get enough of it. Don't flatter yourself. Do I leap at the opportunity to post taunts at you? You know the answer to that is no. So if you find me annoying fukking put me on ignore, but don't cop a holier than thou attitude now. You stalk and taunt as much as anyone here.

Dude, please stop, you are annoying too many.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/25/2015  9:45 PM
This is the third time I have seen Gasol in a month and each time he looks like sht. Buyer beware of a 30 year old who is seriously slowing down end of season.
RIP Crushalot😞
TPercy

3/25/2015  9:51 PM
BRIGGS wrote:This is the third time I have seen Gasol in a month and each time he looks like sht. Buyer beware of a 30 year old who is seriously slowing down end of season.

Better than Kanter...

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

3/25/2015  10:47 PM
OKC have been horrible tonight, Spurs dropped 71 points.
Kanter has looked horrible defensively tonight Tony Parker has blown by him on a lot of occassions and he looks clueless in pick and roll D.
The Knicks should really consider Danny Green he is a less defensively compentant version of Wes Matthews. He is also from NY so that could mean something.
The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/25/2015  11:10 PM
Beverly out with torn ligament in his wrist. Apparently there is a possibility he could need season ending surgery.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
14/15 Around the NBA Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy