14/15 Around the NBA Thread
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/25/2015  9:09 PM
Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen · 4h4 hours ago
Byron Scott, when asked if Lin would play, said he has an idea about his rotation, but would determine who plays off bench during the game.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
USA
1/25/2015  9:13 PM
The Charlotte Hornets and Brooklyn Nets have restarted trade discussions, this time focused on guard Joe Johnson, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Hornets and Nets are discussing a larger package that would likely include guards Lance Stephenson and Gerald Henderson and forward Marvin Williams, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--hornets--nets-resume-trade-talks-involving-joe-johnson--lance-stephenson-011452817.html
F500ONE
Member: #5844

1/25/2015  9:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/25/2015  9:59 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
The Charlotte Hornets and Brooklyn Nets have restarted trade discussions, this time focused on guard Joe Johnson, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Hornets and Nets are discussing a larger package that would likely include guards Lance Stephenson and Gerald Henderson and forward Marvin Williams, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--hornets--nets-resume-trade-talks-involving-joe-johnson--lance-stephenson-011452817.html

Yeah Billy King knows he's playing with Fire and Prohk's money

Could see this morph into a blockbuster OKC included

Good drop Crush

smackeddog
Member: #883
1/26/2015  2:29 PM
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Yeah Billy King knows he's playing with Fire and Prohk's money

Could see this morph into a blockbuster OKC included

Good drop Crush

He aint playing with Prohks money anymore- he's selling the team (having plunder away all its picks for the next decade.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

1/27/2015  12:35 AM
blake is passing the ball so incredibly
so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

1/27/2015  12:43 AM
this clippers game is as good as your gonna get!

Crawford with a crazy save / pass!

mreinman

1/27/2015  12:45 AM
wilson chandler (who I like a lot) making so many bone head plays!

Denver, seems pretty badly coached.

smackeddog
Member: #883
1/27/2015  1:20 PM
mreinman wrote:wilson chandler (who I like a lot) making so many bone head plays!

The roster isn't too good either- you look at it now and compare it to a few years ago and you wonder how they lost so much talent

Swishfm3
Member: #392
1/27/2015  1:41 PM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:wilson chandler (who I like a lot) making so many bone head plays!

The roster isn't too good either- you look at it now and compare it to a few years ago and you wonder how they lost so much talent

Who did they lose??

Swishfm3
1/27/2015  1:42 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Byron Scott, when asked if Lin would play, said he has an idea about his rotation, but would determine who plays off bench during the game.

Another coach holding Lin down...

F500ONE

1/27/2015  2:23 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He hasn't been good enough to start

He's a bench point guard at this point

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/27/2015  4:02 PM
F500ONE wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I did not buy LeaguePass this year but I have been following their forums. Their editor-in-chief in lakersground.net does a great writeup on every game this year. He has been very fair with his game reviews. He has been writing that Scott has something against Lin and does not know what is going on. Right now, they think Scott does not want to play Lin because it could show him off as a bad coach.

H1AND1
Member: #5648

1/27/2015  4:18 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I did not buy LeaguePass this year but I have been following their forums. Their editor-in-chief in lakersground.net does a great writeup on every game this year. He has been very fair with his game reviews. He has been writing that Scott has something against Lin and does not know what is going on. Right now, they think Scott does not want to play Lin because it could show him off as a bad coach.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. But who knows at this point.

F500ONE

1/27/2015  4:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/27/2015  4:30 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. But who knows at this point.

I've watched about 5 Lakers games this yr

Lin has been very average, although he's had some good showings here and there

Trust me eye tests are solid here Lin is a bench backup point guard

CrushAlot
USA
1/27/2015  5:49 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

You might want to look into getting ballstreams instead of league pass. It is only $59.00 for six months and you can freeze it so that you use your six months when games are on that you want to watch. I use it with my roku and it is awesome. I also have watched games on a tablet and on my phone.
Not sure what is up in la with Lin. I thought when Kobe went down he might start putting up numbers. Scott has been tough on Lin and praises Price a lot.
TPercy
Member: #5748

1/27/2015  6:05 PM
Just saw a replay of dion on fast break where there was no one in front of him and he missed the dunk then missed an easy layup. oy vey
The Future is Bright!
H1AND1
Member: #5648

1/27/2015  7:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/27/2015  7:28 PM
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I've watched about 5 Lakers games this yr

Lin has been very average, although he's had some good showings here and there

Trust me eye tests are solid here Lin is a bench backup point guard

Oh, yeah, that's what I meant: He hasn't played well, that's why he isn't getting minutes. Some coaching conspiracy theory isn't the simplest explanation.

Swishfm3
1/27/2015  7:38 PM
F500ONE wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He was a bench point guard when he was with the Knicks!!!

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/27/2015  10:58 PM
Uhh Ohh, dont look now but Klay Thompson is on fire again....15 pts in the first 7 mins of the 1st quarter...Whose hotter than him right now!

"Mamma named him Klay, I'mma call him Klay!!!"

TPercy
Member: #5748

1/27/2015  11:07 PM
whiteside is a beast
The Future is Bright!
14/15 Around the NBA Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy