12/25/2014  8:04 PM
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:Lebron and Cavs got owned today

Dion Waiters played hard, really hard

He's not the weak link on their team

Lebron is losing his athleticism

Deng was great too

30 points on 16 shots, 8 assists and 4 rebounds, 18 FTA's!!!! and he missed 8 of them!!! and he still scored 30 on only 16 shots!!!!

he is really really losing his athleticism

Dion Waiters played hard? What kind of hard? Defense?

Yeah Waiters got at Wade second half//// 3 stls, 3 blks

Moved the ball made some key shots

The Cavs simply have playing style issues

Not sure if they all respect each others game

maybe waiters played some defense ... his offense eeeesh ... not for me - He should be everything that you hate the way he jacks

saying that lebron is losing is athleticism is just off .... and he had a great game, we are just so used to it that we don't realized what he does.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

12/25/2014  8:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2014  8:16 PM
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Deng was great too

30 points on 16 shots, 8 assists and 4 rebounds, 18 FTA's!!!! and he missed 8 of them!!! and he still scored 30 on only 16 shots!!!!

maybe waiters played some defense ... his offense eeeesh ... not for me - He should be everything that you hate the way he jacks

saying that lebron is losing is athleticism is just off .... and he had a great game, we are just so used to it that we don't realized what he does.

No Lebron is losing his athleticism

He can't beat guys and finish strong

He's driving looking for contact

Instead of simply overpowering them

His defense is becoming really bad

Having problems staying in front of people regardless of their abilities

I said Dion played hard I didn't say I like him

2 Totally different things, Love was mediocre and has been all yr

Lebron even copped to losing a little bit

http://sports-kings.com/passthepill/lebron-james-responds-espns-article-losing-athleticism/

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

12/25/2014  8:20 PM
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Deng was great too

http://sports-kings.com/passthepill/lebron-james-responds-espns-article-losing-athleticism/

was Bosh mediocre? He did take a numbers hit with lebron, right?

Love has taken a hit yet is till having a very good season. Love is not the problem.

How ever Lebron gets his points, who cares? He went to the line 18 times! If he is losing some athleticism, which is normal, he is finding other smart ways to be great, no?

You never liked Lebron and never liked Love ... some people just need to find new ways (and under diff pretenses) to sell it

F500ONE

12/25/2014  8:27 PM
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Deng was great too

was Bosh mediocre? He did take a numbers hit with lebron, right?

Love has taken a hit yet is till having a very good season. Love is not the problem.

How ever Lebron gets his points, who cares? He went to the line 18 times! If he is losing some athleticism, which is normal, he is finding other smart ways to be great, no?

You never liked Lebron and never liked Love ... some people just need to find new ways (and under diff pretenses) to sell it

I actually don't mind Love, not extremely high on him

He's alright though wouldn't want him at Max

As far as Lebron his style of play hurts very good players

It can make bums relatively decent but he's losing some of his game

To be expected he's getting older, it happens, it's alright, it's okay

No need to go all defensive denial about it

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

12/25/2014  9:24 PM
Lack of a legit rim protector and attention to detail on defense will do the cavs in in the playoffs.
F500ONE

12/25/2014  9:51 PM
We could use Wayne Ellington

Didn't he play in Dallas last yr

I wonder if we can make a trade for him

F500ONE

12/25/2014  11:57 PM
OMG what a wipeout on TNT by SHAQ!!!!!
mreinman

12/25/2014  11:58 PM
F500ONE wrote:OMG what a wipeout on TNT by SHAQ!!!!!

killing your bot Blake

lemme guess ... you are no longer a big blake fan?

F500ONE

12/26/2014  12:04 AM
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:OMG what a wipeout on TNT by SHAQ!!!!!

killing your bot Blake

lemme guess ... you are no longer a big blake fan?

Blake is good, he's okay with me but he's not above criticism

He needs to continue working on his back to the basket game and stop shooting

So many jumpers, and rebound the ball better

H1AND1
Member: #5648

12/26/2014  1:03 AM
It doesn't really matter if Lebron is losing some of his brute athleticism when he can do stuff like this:

https://gfycat.com/ConstantFewBlacklemur

H1AND1
Member: #5648

12/26/2014  1:04 AM
And this is the funniest **** I've seen in a while: Juwon and the Heat bench ice grill Lebron after final whistle in Cavs loss

http://i.imgur.com/pky7eqv.gif

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/26/2014  1:15 AM
What Lebron is losing more than his athleticism is his want to play defense. His defense was down last year and his slipped more this year.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/26/2014  2:07 AM
Boy TNT did a great job showing what Craig Sager is going through. What a great guy his son is. Seems like Craig is a great dad and husband.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
mreinman

12/26/2014  9:39 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:What Lebron is losing more than his athleticism is his want to play defense. His defense was down last year and his slipped more this year.

that is true.

nba does not really have 2 way superstars anymore, especially ball handlers

Splat
Member: #5862

12/26/2014  10:56 AM
H1AND1 wrote:And this is the funniest **** I've seen in a while: Juwon and the Heat bench ice grill Lebron after final whistle in Cavs loss

http://i.imgur.com/pky7eqv.gif

That's eerie. So no love for Lebron from his former teammates then. Hmmmmm

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/26/2014  12:51 PM
That Gif is not what I saw, but no doubt Miami wanted to win that game and I can imagine the compeitive spirit was there!

Cavs are bloody awful to watch. They just play Iso ball. Blatt was known for a princeton movement offense system but Im not seeing any of it yesterday.
Its easy to project they won't get it together or start laying blame on Lebron, but I just don't see what the problem is. Waiters just seems to shoot everytime he gets the ball, and Kyrie looks like Mini Melo with every shot a difficult one.

For all the buzz from posters about Lebron getting crazy skinny I really don't see that either.

All I know is I'd rather watch San ANtonio lose with ball movement then Cav's win with Iso! I can't tell is They are not running Blatts offense or just not executing it properly.

smackeddog
Member: #883
12/26/2014  1:23 PM
Nalod wrote:That Gif is not what I saw, but no doubt Miami wanted to win that game and I can imagine the compeitive spirit was there!

Cavs are bloody awful to watch. They just play Iso ball. Blatt was known for a princeton movement offense system but Im not seeing any of it yesterday.
Its easy to project they won't get it together or start laying blame on Lebron, but I just don't see what the problem is. Waiters just seems to shoot everytime he gets the ball, and Kyrie looks like Mini Melo with every shot a difficult one.

For all the buzz from posters about Lebron getting crazy skinny I really don't see that either.

All I know is I'd rather watch San ANtonio lose with ball movement then Cav's win with Iso! I can't tell is They are not running Blatts offense or just not executing it properly.

Yeah, I thought the Cavs were going to be fun to watch this season, but I can't get through a whole game of them. Kevin Love is looking like he was the stat padding zero impact player I suspected him to be.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/26/2014  2:14 PM
Its only a matter of time before Love is Knick. Another over uber starphuch for a empty stat/zero sum/"Superstar"
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/26/2014  2:41 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Its only a matter of time before Love is Knick. Another over uber starphuch for a empty stat/zero sum/"Superstar"

I'd think the same except the unyielding coaching who sticks to the triangle instead of catering to the ego's of his locker room.
Lakers can offer him money and the beach with one year of Kobe and a rebuild. We can offer him Melo, but Melo will be held accountable to the system.
Until I read Melo requests a trade, IM under the assumption he is trying to work it out.

Im not saying any free agent is wanting to come but the notion free agents are hearing the same empty Dolan pitch vs. Phil pitching a far greater "Culture" is naive.
No saviors decending from the heavens. THis is real change and it starts with pain.

Many of you are feeling the starphuch withdrawel symptoms. Its feeling like there is no future, nobody wants to play with us, and its all the "Nets" fault!!!!!
Its ok, Detox will happen soon enough.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/26/2014  3:39 PM
Nalod wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Its only a matter of time before Love is Knick. Another over uber starphuch for a empty stat/zero sum/"Superstar"

I'd think the same except the unyielding coaching who sticks to the triangle instead of catering to the ego's of his locker room.
Lakers can offer him money and the beach with one year of Kobe and a rebuild. We can offer him Melo, but Melo will be held accountable to the system.
Until I read Melo requests a trade, IM under the assumption he is trying to work it out.

Im not saying any free agent is wanting to come but the notion free agents are hearing the same empty Dolan pitch vs. Phil pitching a far greater "Culture" is naive.
No saviors decending from the heavens. THis is real change and it starts with pain.

Many of you are feeling the starphuch withdrawel symptoms. Its feeling like there is no future, nobody wants to play with us, and its all the "Nets" fault!!!!!
Its ok, Detox will happen soon enough.

Who are you talking about? I'm not interested in starphuching. Love would be the ultimate Knick starphuch

14/15 Around the NBA Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy