[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We are going to win the Atlantic division..
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
10/26/2014  12:54 PM
F500ONE wrote:
knickscity wrote:may be we can after all.....

I dont see why folks defend this dude...he's done.

Just another set of unfortunate circumstances

That puts this team in a bind and pushes Phil into a corner

Not really- Jason Smith starts in his place, then when he's back up to speed, Bargs replaces him. They have similar-ish games (though Bargs is probably worse at everything), so it won't be too disruptive.

I hate Bargs, but I expect Fish to give him a shot, for better or for worse. The truth is Bargs, Amar'e and Jason Smith are all injury prone, so I expect all of them to get burn at some point.

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/26/2014  1:16 PM
smackeddog wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Not really- Jason Smith starts in his place, then when he's back up to speed, Bargs replaces him. They have similar-ish games (though Bargs is probably worse at everything), so it won't be too disruptive.

I hate Bargs, but I expect Fish to give him a shot, for better or for worse. The truth is Bargs, Amar'e and Jason Smith are all injury prone, so I expect all of them to get burn at some point.

The problem with minutes for guys at the 4/5 will take care of itself with the health issues these guys have.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
F500ONE
Member: #5844

10/26/2014  1:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

The problem with minutes for guys at the 4/5 will take care of itself with the health issues these guys have.

This isn't a realistic approach

For a winning recipe, especially in this system

It's highly sophisticated and guys need

To become accustomed to who's on the floor on a regular basis

Nor is trying to make gesture as to who

Will and won't get injured

Heck hopefully everyone stays healthy

But shuffling guys in at the 4/5 in this system is not a good thing

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/26/2014  1:31 PM
Defending him? He is on the roster and they have hope. they guy got hurt. Amare will get hurt and miss games.
Unless we are contending expect melo to nurse injuries and sit out.

It could be a tank job. Hope comes in different forms.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/26/2014  1:49 PM

wow, this guy is sad, He's about to miss a month already because of a strain hamstring, are you fkng kidding me...I'm done with him.

This guy maybe worse than Camby when ever he was a knick

ES
smackeddog
10/26/2014  2:07 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

wow, this guy is sad, He's about to miss a month already because of a strain hamstring, are you fkng kidding me...I'm done with him.

This guy maybe worse than Camby when ever he was a knick

At least Camby helped win games on those rare occasions when he was healthy!

smackeddog
10/26/2014  2:09 PM
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Shuffling guys isn't ideal, but with Bargs and Jason Smith, they are reasonably interchangeable and will have a similar role in the offence (mid range shots. Bars will probably drive a bit more, in that clumsy style of his), so it won't be that much of an adjustment.

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
10/26/2014  2:13 PM
smackeddog wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Shuffling guys isn't ideal, but with Bargs and Jason Smith, they are reasonably interchangeable and will have a similar role in the offence (mid range shots. Bars will probably drive a bit more, in that clumsy style of his), so it won't be that much of an adjustment.

Start Acy and let the backups rotate amongst themselves, that would solve everything. but that isnt what Fish and Phil envision, they want Bargs and Amare to play the majority of minutes and that cant happen because they are always hurt.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/26/2014  2:28 PM
It's not the way they wanted things to go but it's not the end of the world either. That is why Phil has added more balance and depth. They can survive this.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/26/2014  3:00 PM
Gotta give credit to toronto for the bargs trade. They were begging any team to take him for nothing and we gave away picks including a first.
knickscity
USA
10/26/2014  3:03 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Gotta give credit to toronto for the bargs trade. They were begging any team to take him for nothing and we gave away picks including a first.

Yep, and folks praised this deal as if we got a steal, when in reality we got raped by a jailhouse gang.

StarksEwing1

10/26/2014  3:04 PM
knickscity wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Gotta give credit to toronto for the bargs trade. They were begging any team to take him for nothing and we gave away picks including a first.

Yep, and folks praised this deal as if we got a steal, when in reality we got raped by a jailhouse gang.

never liked the deal and i dont hate bargs it just made no sense
knickscity
USA
10/26/2014  3:08 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knickscity wrote:

The deal made no sense at all, I fully agree there.
StarksEwing1

10/26/2014  3:12 PM
knickscity wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knickscity wrote:

as a knick fan we have made too many similar trades since 2000 which is why we have been bad for most of that. Thank god phil values the draft
knickscity
USA
10/26/2014  3:21 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knickscity wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knickscity wrote:

as a knick fan we have made too many similar trades since 2000 which is why we have been bad for most of that. Thank god phil values the draft

That is one positive I will point to, Phil does seem to value the draft. He made that evident with the Dallas trade.
StarksEwing1

10/26/2014  3:25 PM
knickscity wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knickscity wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knickscity wrote:

That is one positive I will point to, Phil does seem to value the draft. He made that evident with the Dallas trade.
yup i dont expect dumb trades like the bargs one to happen on phils watch
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/26/2014  4:16 PM
nixluva wrote:It's not the way they wanted things to go but it's not the end of the world either. That is why Phil has added more balance and depth. They can survive this.

LOL..you'll be saying that about him forever..dude, A HAMSTRING

ES
knickscity
USA
10/26/2014  4:18 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:It's not the way they wanted things to go but it's not the end of the world either. That is why Phil has added more balance and depth. They can survive this.

Hamstring injuries are serious, for some players they could be out as long as an acl tear.....
StarksEwing1

10/26/2014  4:23 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

yup i have always liked shumpert like nix likes bargs but even i have to admit shump didnt turn out like i thought he would
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/26/2014  4:31 PM
knickscity wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Hamstring injuries are serious, for some players they could be out as long as an acl tear.....
Wow.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
We are going to win the Atlantic division..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy