11.GS - Devin Harris
12.Seattle-Andris Biedrens
13.Portland- Mart Andriuskeviciuos
14.Utah Kris Humpheries
15.Boston Robert Swift
16 Utah David Harrison
17.Atlanta Kirk Snyder
18.NO Luke Jackson
19.Indiana trades the rights to Al Harrington and pick 30 to Miami for Caron Butler and picks Jameer Nelson
20.DEnver Uros Slokar
21.Utah Ryan Gomes
22.NJ JR Smith
23.POR Sebastian Telfair
24.Bos Dorrell Wright
25.BOS trades pick 25 to NY for pick 44 3MM and a future restricted #1 NY picks Lemarcus Aldridge
26. Sac- Pavel Podloskine
27. LA-Al Jefferson
28 SA-Andersen Verajao
30 Miami-Kelvin Martin
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/3/2004  12:37 PM
Who the heck is LeMarcus Aldbridge?
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/3/2004  12:57 PM
he reminds me of marcus camby quite a bit.

http://www.usabasketball.com/biosmen/lamarcus_aldridge_bio.html
RIP Crushalot😞
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/3/2004  1:02 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Who the heck is LeMarcus Aldbridge?

I had to search myself.....

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=449517

This is the best I found in a regular search so guys don't have to do all the work.

He's your typical 18 year old prospect.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
BRIGGS
6/3/2004  2:34 PM
no one is going to hand us a ready made 7 footer. it would be nice to get dampier but sometime ASAP we need to make a move similar to this to acquire a guy we can develop for the pivot for yeasr to come. This guy has a C's frame with great skill but he is skinny and unproven+ he was hurt and played porrly in one all star game--although he has played great for USA basketball under 18 including 24 points against Yugoslovia. All of the bigger name C will be GONE no doubt about it, this was the only guy I can see who would come close to slipping around here. The Knicks dont hjave 1 player with real length-w the athletiscm and skill. I try to stay reasonable when i think of things to improve the team.
RIP Crushalot😞
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/3/2004  4:05 PM
I don't know if Pavel will fall that far. On insider they were saying after recent workouts he overpowerd all his opponents with his size and strength. He also shot like 18-25 from 3pt land. He was fooling around doing cross over dribbles & no look passes. And that he is now the #1 international prospect in the draft. One GM also said that they would draft him #1 if they had the #1 pick. Though this could all be hype and he could still slip.

I wish they did what u said they should last time. Layden should have guranteed him a pick at #9 last yr. We would have probably still landed Lampe at 30 as well. That would have been crazy. A 7'4 & 7'0 front court. Though I can't complain with Marbury here & Sweetney showing potential.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
6/3/2004  4:50 PM
Briggs... very interesting. Thanks. I like the Bos deal, and its exactly in line with the "using all our resources, aka $$$, to improve the team" that Isiah has been talking about. I think Robert Swift would be a better fit but I'm working on the 30 minutes Ive seen him play and what I've read. I'm sure Isiah will be scouting BIG time.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/3/2004  5:29 PM
i don't see Isiah making any deals w/Ainge...it's because of him that they lost out on any chance of Rasheed coming to NY in the offseason.

that deal is horrible btw...why would you trade a future 1st round pick, a 2nd round pick AND cash just to get a #25? doesn't make sense...make a deal like that w/a team in the mid 1st round at least...Utah's #14 or #16 i would go for, but not a #25.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
6/3/2004  8:32 PM
i'm not sure if we have houston's 2nd pick this year or not, but if we do, and utah have 3 first rounders, and atlanta has 2, can we get one? how without loosing our second rounder?
i've rather not lose our second rounder so we can pick up sato or paulding. maybe even tony allen or donta smith (don't know much about smith though). regarless, fill the need at the 2 spot w/athletisism and w/the first rounder fill the center spot.
BRIGGS
6/3/2004  8:37 PM
thats the same exact stuff they said last year. i understand i would take him with a high pick myself but its troublesome to know this guy isnt playing on his own team and I have no idea about his medical condition. I dont care about stuff like he is shooting 18 3s or he is dribbling through his back because a guy that big wouldnt be able to come close to doing that stuff in the NBA unless no one was around him.

what I like is size and power of the guy. thats why I thought we should swipe him last year until he pulled out. He represents an anchor to your team at 7-4 320???? a huge object that can move a bit athletically and is an immovable object himself. At pick 9 last year it was a worthy gamble, but once he was out of the draft Sweetney was the best player on the board with the least risk IMHO.

its still early and perhaps I have pavel to low, but all of the other Cs I have above him have a body of work with good #s+ we have seen most of them.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/3/2004  8:42 PM
thats not unrealistcally high you get a protected pick back probably something 15 and above--thats the traded pick + some cash and a second rounder for the Boston benefit. We as fans dont give 2 hoots about the cash and the second rounder means diddly once we get into the first round. The only thing we would need to take care of over the next 6 years is to give back a couple of picks. Its not that hard to acquire picks through trades via the future to payoff those debts and we should be good by that time--only paying out a low pick anyway.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/3/2004  8:45 PM
just a model of how to swipe a late round first if the player we want is there. the second rounder we dont need and that would give us an 18 year old skilled 7 footer we could develop ourselves. Make no mistake our NUMBER 1 priority need is length power size and athletiscm in the frontcourt. we have both exemptions+ we wtill have demarr as a guy we are deveoping the second rounder is really nothing much but duplication.
RIP Crushalot😞
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
6/3/2004  9:17 PM
just going by the athletisism we know we need at the 2 spot. now if we can get crawford, we won't need that pick so bad, but to me that slasher that every team but the knicks have is necessary.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
6/3/2004  11:18 PM
Just the fact that Pavel is able to do that stuff is amazing for his size. Id love a big man who can not only overpower player inside but be able to play on outside if need be or on occasions. It makes him that much harder to stop. And puts your team at that much of an advantage. He overpowerd everyone in the workout. Thats what has everyone raving anyway.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Mock Draft 2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy