[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Should Bring In Dante Cunningham
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/24/2014  1:11 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11750556/former-minnesota-timberwolves-forward-dante-cunningham-struggles-clear-name
It was after 4 a.m. when Dante Cunningham pulled his truck back into the driveway of his suburban Minneapolis home and saw the police waiting for him.
Officers put the handcuffs on the Minnesota Timberwolves' reserve as soon as his feet hit the pavement. The reality of his situation and the domestic assault charges that were on their way didn't sink in until he was lying in a jail cell and the lights went out.
"The whole time I was like, 'I'm OK. I'm out of here. Things will be fine,'" Cunningham recalled. "Then it went dark and I was like, 'This is not a joke. I'm really in this.'"
Dante Cunningham knows there's a "terrible stigma" attached to his name due to some fabricated allegations of domestic violence.
In the six months since, the charges have been dropped and police concluded Cunningham's accuser fabricated some of the allegations against him. But those six months have also seen domestic violence in sports thrust into the headlines like never before, thanks in part to the Ray Rice scandal in the NFL, and Cunningham feels as if those handcuffs have never been taken off.

We should bring him, assuming the Knicks send Wear down to the D-League. He'd be a major upgrade over Outlaw. Of course, I'm suggesting this with the understanding that he has been cleared of all charges.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

10/24/2014  1:52 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11750556/former-minnesota-timberwolves-forward-dante-cunningham-struggles-clear-name
It was after 4 a.m. when Dante Cunningham pulled his truck back into the driveway of his suburban Minneapolis home and saw the police waiting for him.
Officers put the handcuffs on the Minnesota Timberwolves' reserve as soon as his feet hit the pavement. The reality of his situation and the domestic assault charges that were on their way didn't sink in until he was lying in a jail cell and the lights went out.
"The whole time I was like, 'I'm OK. I'm out of here. Things will be fine,'" Cunningham recalled. "Then it went dark and I was like, 'This is not a joke. I'm really in this.'"
Dante Cunningham knows there's a "terrible stigma" attached to his name due to some fabricated allegations of domestic violence.
In the six months since, the charges have been dropped and police concluded Cunningham's accuser fabricated some of the allegations against him. But those six months have also seen domestic violence in sports thrust into the headlines like never before, thanks in part to the Ray Rice scandal in the NFL, and Cunningham feels as if those handcuffs have never been taken off.

We should bring him, assuming the Knicks send Wear down to the D-League. He'd be a major upgrade over Outlaw. Of course, I'm suggesting this with the understanding that he has been cleared of all charges.

I was thinking the same, even if he wasn't cleared of his charges. Dude is a good role player.

RonRon
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #246
10/24/2014  11:30 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2014  11:30 AM
Yeah, he would be a great fit for a "winning culture"
Brings energy, defense, rebounds, can hit a wide open shot, and plays both forward positions on DEF
Also a great fit with Iman and CA (allowing CA to choose to easier match up)
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/24/2014  2:05 PM
yes definitely -- dude can ball
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Knicks Should Bring In Dante Cunningham

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy