Who's your starting 5?
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/30/2014  3:01 PM
mreinman wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:What about defense? Shump was in Rose's head in th 1st quarter. THJ is like JR they are streaky. What happens when they are off? At least you get defense with Shumpert and he doesn't jack up double digit shots to shoot out of a game

Ill give you that. Shump is better to have on the floor then those streaky chuckers.

How sad is that for the state of our "shooting" guard position? VERY BLOODY SAD

I wouldnt give Shump too much credit on Rose but fine.. enjoy. Amare and Melo were playing well together and then Fisher put in that idiotic line up of Prigs, JR, THjr, Smith and Acy. I looked at everyone last night and said "this lineup sucks"

Guess what.. it sucked.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/30/2014  3:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2014  3:09 PM
Good we agree.

Acy was the lesser of evils IMO. At least he was energetic and even blocked a shot despite multiple defensive breakdowns. Albeit Taj Gibson got the back back for an easy dunk because Jason Smith was standing there shell shocked and didn't box out his man

gunsnewing
USA
10/30/2014  3:09 PM
Glad you included prigioni who we all love but struggles might rely defensively when he isnt getting steals. I thought Larkin and Shump did a good job guarding the perimeter with Dalembert protecting the paint. It was over once Taj Gibson entered the game and we countered with that atrocious defensive lineup. It didn't help that JR & THJ were breaking plays. It's great when their shots are falling
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/30/2014  3:11 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Glad you included prigioni who we all love but struggles might rely defensively when he isnt getting steals. I thought Larkin and Shump did a good job guarding the perimeter with Dalembert protecting the paint. It was over once Taj Gibson entered the game and we countered with that atrocious defensive lineup. It didn't help that JR & THJ were breaking plays. It's great when their shots are falling
add up THjr, JR and Shumps shots and its impossible to win.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
mreinman
Member: #3189

10/30/2014  3:39 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Come on man there are plenty of guys to hate on this team. Lighten up!

It was Tyson before he got jettisoned and it would now be Amare but he is too pathetic to hate. I just pity him and his stupidity.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
gunsnewing
USA
10/30/2014  3:42 PM
I do miss Felton. He was an easy one to hate
mreinman
Member: #3189

10/30/2014  3:46 PM
gunsnewing wrote:I do miss Felton. He was an easy one to hate

yeah ... until he became pathetic.

thats what we do in NY ... we Pathetic-ize our guys.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/30/2014  3:57 PM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Glad you included prigioni who we all love but struggles might rely defensively when he isnt getting steals. I thought Larkin and Shump did a good job guarding the perimeter with Dalembert protecting the paint. It was over once Taj Gibson entered the game and we countered with that atrocious defensive lineup. It didn't help that JR & THJ were breaking plays. It's great when their shots are falling
add up THjr, JR and Shumps shots and its impossible to win.

my signature should read "I agree with fish" dude were always on the same page. But it wasnt bad team defense, taj simply abused acy and smith one on one, mid rang jumpers, and post ups.

I never seen any team double team Taj gibson, he's a solid player, but double team..please

ES
Who's your starting 5?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy