Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/20/2014  5:40 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow
Lakers will waive Jeremy Tyler so that he can sign a deal in China, league sources tell Yahoo. Tyler will not dress for Sunday's game.
4:22 PM - 19 Oct 2014
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/20/2014  6:48 PM
Seems like a landing spot for rejected NBA players
ES
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/20/2014  6:55 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Seems like a landing spot for rejected NBA players

And aspiring ones.
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/20/former-nba-guard-says-emmanuel-mudiay-handled-himself-well-in-first-game-in-china/

Emmanuel Mudiay played his first two preseason games with the Guangdong Southern Dragons last week, playing well in the opener but struggling his second time out.

In the first game, Mudiay finished with 20 points, five assists and three turnovers, shooting 7-for-12 from the floor, according to Draft Express. The site also has an interview up with Pooh Jeter, a former NBA point guard that played against Mudiay in China.

“He handled himself pretty well,” Jeter said. “He wasn’t scared. I was happy to see that. It was his first preseason game. He came out there and just played basketball. It’s a big help to have, his mom was there and his brother and cousin, having them in the crowd I bet it made it feel easier.”

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/20/2014  7:06 PM

Whats wrong with making 6 figures playing basketball? Jeremy Tyler is 23 years old. If he spend sthe next 2-3 years working on his body and fundamentals abig man will always have a shot at making it right back to the NBA. He seems to be stuck between 4-5 he needs to focus on a few skills and get them really good--hes all over the place sloppy. Learn how to make a 12 footer get two moves down rebound the ball and play good D and he will be back. He seems like a reasonable guy--hard work will serve him well.

RIP Crushalot😞
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/20/2014  8:29 PM
I don't think anything is wrong with it, it's not exactly anyones 1st option either. But for the money, exposure and development, why not.
ES
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

10/20/2014  9:06 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

And aspiring ones.
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/20/former-nba-guard-says-emmanuel-mudiay-handled-himself-well-in-first-game-in-china/

Emmanuel Mudiay played his first two preseason games with the Guangdong Southern Dragons last week, playing well in the opener but struggling his second time out.

In the first game, Mudiay finished with 20 points, five assists and three turnovers, shooting 7-for-12 from the floor, according to Draft Express. The site also has an interview up with Pooh Jeter, a former NBA point guard that played against Mudiay in China.

“He handled himself pretty well,” Jeter said. “He wasn’t scared. I was happy to see that. It was his first preseason game. He came out there and just played basketball. It’s a big help to have, his mom was there and his brother and cousin, having them in the crowd I bet it made it feel easier.”

I really hope they revise the draft process for this season because it may give us an opportunity to draft Mudiay without having to suck too badly.

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

10/20/2014  10:45 PM
Papabear Says

We were the only fools that thought Tyler was good.

Papabear
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/20/2014  11:23 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

And aspiring ones.

I really hope they revise the draft process for this season because it may give us an opportunity to draft Mudiay without having to suck too badly.

Ha, yeah right. Mudiay looks impressive for his age. A year under Larry Brown would've been nice, but he'll lea n in China. This also a seep big man draft, so I think we'll get someone solid either way.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
mreinman
Member: #3189

10/21/2014  12:57 AM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

We were the only fools that thought Tyler was good.

No. Only dopey homers thought he was good. Wasn't Fitz painting him as our next superstar? Along with Reggie "THJ" Miller?

Don't we still idiotically think that Shumpert is (or was ever) good?

Who's ahhh new saviah?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/21/2014  7:45 AM
Tyler got waived to play in China. Maybe he sticks, maybe he took the payday and opportunity to play.

Big Men sometimes lose the motivation and plateau. BLatch has a skill set to be GREAT but has made millions anyway. Eddy. To some degree Tyson Chandler was a "disappointment" given his offensive game never really developed. He eventually found his niche and worked hard.

This game is not easy at the NBA level!!!!

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/21/2014  7:46 AM
Tyler has been on a different team almost every season since he became a pro so this is no surprise.
Lakers waive Jeremy Tyler

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy