I think he's a worthy guy to spend developmental time in Westchester
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

10/20/2014  2:43 PM
Well, at least he looks like he can crack open walnuts with his buttcheeks
I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/20/2014  4:26 PM
Burton has good potential defensively. I agree that the Knicks should pick him up. He's not the best playmaker, but the triangle should take a lot of pressure of him. He kinda reminds me of Isaiah Canaan, who looks solid for Houston after spending time in the d-league.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

10/20/2014  5:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/20/2014  5:51 PM
Agreed. I like Calderon but he's an older vet PG with some obvious deficiencies; I like Prigs too but same thing--even older than Jose with the same deficiencies (even more pronounced) and although I like Larkin a lot, even I have to concede that he may not be a full-time answer eventually... We should definitely look to beef up Westchester with as much upper-tier talent as we can get our hands on, esp. at PG. I think this kid qualifies. Scooping Burton up to play for Westchester is a good idea.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/20/2014  7:09 PM
Finestrg wrote:Agreed. I like Calderon but he's an older vet PG with some obvious deficiencies; I like Prigs too but same thing--even older than Jose with the same deficiencies (even more pronounced) and although I like Larkin a lot, even I have to concede that he may not be a full-time answer eventually... We should definitely look to beef up Westchester with as much upper-tier talent as we can get our hands on, esp. at PG. I think this kid qualifies. Scooping Burton up to play for Westchester is a good idea.

He's physically gifted. He's not small 6-1 200 pounds and obviously can get up there. He needs to work on the development of his jumpshot and running the offense better. He's a guy who will score big quick in the D league--maybe get a call up as injuries occur.

RIP Crushalot😞
Should grab Deonte Burton for our D League team draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy