[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

still love nba Knickerbockers always!..But apologies in mlb SF Giants make me happiest these days
Author Thread
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

10/18/2014  2:23 PM

Amazing story ,
for their area and whole of fan base in bay of SFrisco.. emotional time these days as Giants fan of MLB.

When you listen to MLB announcers NO one seem to like the Giants, wanting Washington Nationals & Cardinals to win
because of the top names of those teams cite.

I Love the team but honestly this 2014 team isn't as good as 2010 & 2012 yr SF Giants champions. Honest fan opinion from DJ

Been a SF Giants fan for over >30 yrs showing my age. Yes most nearly over 90% family of mines are NY Met fans
I can never ever have any ill feelings to the Mets. However as a early teen it changed when my then mets traded Tom Seaver.

Had 2 sports heros in my area of brooklny (now NJ resident >20yrs.

My heroes were Tom Seaver and Walt Clyde Frazier, whom I met as stated and went last fri. Oct 10 to Clyde Wine & Dine for my 21 years anniv. wedding celebration with my wife.

How in the HELL can you trade Tom Seaver ??? MLB & Met Legend

How can the METs trade my hero? DJs main man Tom Seaver. Its a business I never EVER ever forgot it.
Began my man' love affair with my SF Giants way way back in late 70's. Yep Barry B. father was rook there Bobby Bonds,
McCovey was on his way out, so was Ray Sadecki, and 3rd baseman Jim Ray Hart.

Of course alltime GIANTs Willie Mays retired after his Mets 73 world series loss. Learned then the Giants was NY Giants
before way before my time moving org. from NY to SF.

Of course I'll /we all will be ready soon for some GREAT NY Knicks basketball in NBA East

Anyhow thanks SF fan base and to a World Series visit/trip .. business trip to Kansas City.
A great World Series we hope, I hope to see!

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
still love nba Knickerbockers always!..But apologies in mlb SF Giants make me happiest these days

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy