[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dalembart--next game
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/18/2014  10:20 AM
Kind of going under the radar has been the efficient play of Sam D. I think in the best interest of the team--we need to c how he can go with extended minutes out to 34-36.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4241
USA
10/18/2014  10:30 AM
Dalembert's effectiveness of play has always been roughly 20-25 tops. No real need to go above with J-Smith and Cole around.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/18/2014  10:34 AM
I think Dalembert has looked great. I would love to see Cole and Bargs get some minutes at the 5. The preseason schedule is weird. The Knicks had three games in four nights and now have a five day break before playing 3 games in 5 nights. Dalembert needs to play in the next game but I would love to see if Cole is a rotation guy and also see Bargs again.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BRIGGS
10/18/2014  10:40 AM
knickscity wrote:Dalembert's effectiveness of play has always been roughly 20-25 tops. No real need to go above with J-Smith and Cole around.

Based on your word? Or based on statistical analysis?

RIP Crushalot😞
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

10/18/2014  10:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/18/2014  10:44 AM
CrushAlot wrote:I think Dalembert has looked great. I would love to see Cole and Bargs get some minutes at the 5. The preseason schedule is weird. The Knicks had three games in four nights and now have a five day break before playing 3 games in 5 nights. Dalembert needs to play in the next game but I would love to see if Cole is a rotation guy and also see Bargs again.

fixed

BRIGGS
10/18/2014  10:51 AM
CrushAlot wrote:I think Dalembert has looked great. I would love to see Cole and Bargs get some minutes at the 5. The preseason schedule is weird. The Knicks had three games in four nights and now have a five day break before playing 3 games in 5 nights. Dalembert needs to play in the next game but I would love to see if Cole is a rotation guy and also see Bargs again.

We simply cant play 6 guys at 2 positions. I see that at the 2G as well. It' going to cause nightly problems and chemistry issues. If someone told me that Acy and Shumpert were the guys to be picked to start--I would be surprised to ay the least. I thought we were a 45 win+ team but the way things have been handled--we'll be lucky to win 35.

RIP Crushalot😞
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/18/2014  12:34 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

We simply cant play 6 guys at 2 positions. I see that at the 2G as well. It' going to cause nightly problems and chemistry issues. If someone told me that Acy and Shumpert were the guys to be picked to start--I would be surprised to ay the least. I thought we were a 45 win+ team but the way things have been handled--we'll be lucky to win 35.

Nothing has been announced yet. Besides I think things have been handled remarkably well. The next 3 games will tell it all. The minutes will increase and fits well start to get cut from the roster. Nothing had happened yet to be concerned at all.

One things for certain, a few good players will be riding the bench. I'm a trade whore so I would totally be down to see some of the glut move from the roster.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
10/18/2014  1:44 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
knickscity wrote:Dalembert's effectiveness of play has always been roughly 20-25 tops. No real need to go above with J-Smith and Cole around.

Based on your word? Or based on statistical analysis?

Based on his career.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/18/2014  1:52 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

GEEZ! Way to overreact to preseason! So far things are playing out about how you'd expect with so many new players, a new offense and defense and coaching staff. IMO Fish has done a good job. He has a tough job trying to figure out his rotation but in a good way because guys are doing a good job of adjusting to the new stuff. Dalembert, Acy, Jason and even Bargs all have looked good, granted Bargs for one game.

It appears to me that we don't have a talent problem. Which is a good thing. PF/C seems covered. SF is covered. We've got plenty of Guards. It looks like more than enough to win with to me. Phil seems to have done a pretty good job. We need to keep Dalembert at the same minutes he played last year. No need to push him when we have plenty of capable Bigs.

Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

10/18/2014  4:18 PM
Sam is an older player and not likely to play over 30 minutes early in the season.

What you want and what is good for the club sound like two different things entirely.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Dalembart--next game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy