[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kareeeeeeeeeeeem!!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/1/2004  1:04 AM
I've been rooting and rooting and rooting for the Wolves, and I hate the Lakers like crazy, but, it was sweet to see my boy shoot the rock like that. And he wasn't JUST shooting 3s. He was playing with his teammates. In the first half, he had a nice penetration move and set up Malone. He had some nice hustle plays. That kid is gonna be a ball player and a half, one day, and I PRAY that Isiah saw this game, and liked what he saw. Maybe Isiah is reading my posts. I want Kareem on the Knicks. He's no softy and he's no joke.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
NYKfan1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #679
USA
6/1/2004  1:26 AM
ya, he was great 2 day and he reminds me a little of michael Redd before he broke out after backing up ray Allen for two years. He would be a great fit in NY.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/1/2004  9:28 AM
i think the only salary & trade that makes sense would be something like Frank & a 2nd round pick for Rush...that is of course, if the Lakers are even open to trading him...maybe the Knicks would be better off simply drafting Romain Sato in the 2nd round & holding onto Frank.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/1/2004  9:36 AM
Great imagination guys, c'mon!

They got Kareem for little and developed him. The idea is to get these guys before they hit the main stage! While not playing much now, has anyone noticed how they groomed Luke Walton during the season? 6-8 sf whom can pass great! THey got him in the second round and he will be a nice player soon.

Develope our own, not trade for a guy whose value rockets on the national stage. Good team win and develope youth at the SAME TIME.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/1/2004  9:40 AM
I'm thinking this is a post about the real Kareem....the one scouting for the Knicks.

Rush is Kobe's replacement.....The Lakers run the triangle. Frank is a point guard and point guards are not needed in the triangle.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/1/2004  9:49 AM
Kobe runs the point in their triangle...Kareem Rush is a spot up shooter...there's no way he could replace Kobe in that system...they would still need someone who could handle the point.

& anyway, Kareem Rush is not all of a sudden the second coming of Reggie Miller just because he had a good game the other night...his regular season stats are very comparable to Frank Williams' numbers...it just happens that he plays for a MUCH, MUCH better team.

[Edited by - TMS on 06/01/2004 09:51:32]
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Allanfan20
USA
6/1/2004  11:55 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

I'm thinking this is a post about the real Kareem....the one scouting for the Knicks.

Rush is Kobe's replacement.....The Lakers run the triangle. Frank is a point guard and point guards are not needed in the triangle.

Na bro, Kobe is staying with the Lakers. Rush has a better chance of being a part of a better role, on another team.

And I never said Rush was Reggie Miller. I just said he's gonna be really good.

TMS is right though. If we can get a better player out of the draft, go for it, but I am not sure what's on Isiahs mind. Maybe he's totally satisfied with Penny and Anderson as the backups.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
DaMano718
Member: #342
6/1/2004  12:14 PM
I dont understand why everyone is sweating this kid.. He had one good game.... The knicks have had several people, who come in and have one good game.... Thats like saying Shanderon is as good as kobe, just cuz he had a couple games where he scored more than 20.... He hasnt done anything really.. I dont doubt that he will be decent, or even a great player, however you cant judge someone based on a game or 2
Allanfan20
USA
6/1/2004  2:06 PM
Dude, I've been following Kareem since he was a sophomore in college, when he played for Missouri. I am not a bandwagon fan. lol.

I TOO understand he may never be Kobe, Reggie or even Allan Houston. I am just saying he's gonna be a good ball player, and he looks promising.
DaMano718
Member: #342
6/1/2004  4:33 PM
my bad
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/1/2004  5:12 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Dude, I've been following Kareem since he was a sophomore in college, when he played for Missouri. I am not a bandwagon fan. lol.

I TOO understand he may never be Kobe, Reggie or even Allan Houston. I am just saying he's gonna be a good ball player, and he looks promising.

You say he gonna be a good player playing it safe. If you've followed him like you say then he must be more than good in your eyes. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

To say he'll never be a Kobe, Reggie or Allan is too soon to tell. He never plays. Luke never plays either and don't forget about Brian Cook.....Cook looks like he might blossom too. With Jackson and Shaq always talking stuff like they will retire and Kobe talkign about leaving the Lakers.....the Lakers have a solid core of youth with Cook, Rush and Luke.....sounds like something you would hear on a cooking show.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Kareeeeeeeeeeeem!!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy