[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tyson can't let it go
Author Thread
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

9/21/2014  8:16 PM
Tyson dogged it for two years... He was never really that good. a glorified Ervin Johnson on the super sonics... Dude was praised for averaging 7&7 ... How can someone who is so average he a locker room leader lol... Good ridden e to the most over rated center in the league. He also messed with stat and Melos development ... I always thought stat should be the one getting all those pick and rolls instead of brick hands Tyson .... Tyson = over rated trash chem killer .... Dude still hasn't learned to dribble, pass , shoot, that's a lot of the game he didn't have a clue on... Can't wait to see all the fans in Dallas complain about him this upcoming year... Thanks for getting us a Greek freak,early bird,Larkin,Sammy,and caldron... So in that realm you weren't completely useless!
AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
9/21/2014  9:02 PM
7 & 7? I know he isnt a Knick anymore, but flat out lyin'? Come on son.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/21/2014  9:27 PM
knickscity wrote:7 & 7? I know he isnt a Knick anymore, but flat out lyin'? Come on son.
He is actually almost at 9 and 9 for his career. Dalembert is almost 8 and 8 for his career.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
9/21/2014  9:40 PM
9 is good in less than 30mins he's averaged over his career. He's in foul trouble lot though. Especially when on a terrible defensive team like the knicks
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
9/21/2014  11:51 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Tyson dogged it for two years... He was never really that good. a glorified Ervin Johnson on the super sonics... Dude was praised for averaging 7&7 ... How can someone who is so average he a locker room leader lol... Good ridden e to the most over rated center in the league. He also messed with stat and Melos development ... I always thought stat should be the one getting all those pick and rolls instead of brick hands Tyson .... Tyson = over rated trash chem killer .... Dude still hasn't learned to dribble, pass , shoot, that's a lot of the game he didn't have a clue on... Can't wait to see all the fans in Dallas complain about him this upcoming year... Thanks for getting us a Greek freak,early bird,Larkin,Sammy,and caldron... So in that realm you weren't completely useless!

what's his motivation for dogging it?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
9/22/2014  7:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/22/2014  7:59 AM
fitzfarm wrote:Tyson dogged it for two years... He was never really that good. a glorified Ervin Johnson on the super sonics... Dude was praised for averaging 7&7 ... How can someone who is so average he a locker room leader lol... Good ridden e to the most over rated center in the league. He also messed with stat and Melos development ... I always thought stat should be the one getting all those pick and rolls instead of brick hands Tyson .... Tyson = over rated trash chem killer .... Dude still hasn't learned to dribble, pass , shoot, that's a lot of the game he didn't have a clue on... Can't wait to see all the fans in Dallas complain about him this upcoming year... Thanks for getting us a Greek freak,early bird,Larkin,Sammy,and caldron... So in that realm you weren't completely useless!

He had to go and trade was great for us.
But not because he is trash but because Knicks are trash.
We need to get better by all means possible.
Tyson is on other team so I do not care much what he is/was.
He will show it this year if anybody cares.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

9/22/2014  8:10 AM
Not sure why it matters what Tyson says, he is gone lets move on. Look i've been very critical of Tyson and rightfully so BUT he didnt say anything terrible. Lets face it as much as i love the knicks we have had plenty fo embarrassing moments since 2000. We have been a losing team for the most part as well. Point is guys like Lin Gallo and Tyson all did good things for us and i wish them well but lets move on and focus and finally getting a good team in new York.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
9/22/2014  9:47 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Not sure why it matters what Tyson says, he is gone lets move on. Look i've been very critical of Tyson and rightfully so BUT he didnt say anything terrible. Lets face it as much as i love the knicks we have had plenty fo embarrassing moments since 2000. We have been a losing team for the most part as well. Point is guys like Lin Gallo and Tyson all did good things for us and i wish them well but lets move on and focus and finally getting a good team in new York.

Agreed. The thread title should be "UK posters can't let it go"
StarksEwing1

9/22/2014  2:56 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Not sure why it matters what Tyson says, he is gone lets move on. Look i've been very critical of Tyson and rightfully so BUT he didnt say anything terrible. Lets face it as much as i love the knicks we have had plenty fo embarrassing moments since 2000. We have been a losing team for the most part as well. Point is guys like Lin Gallo and Tyson all did good things for us and i wish them well but lets move on and focus and finally getting a good team in new York.

Look Im not defending Tyson at all. I said the same things that some are saying. For example he complained about others instead of taking some blame and he played poorly especially in big games. However some take it personal when there is any sort of criticism toward the knicks. like I have said before the Knicks are my favorite sports team BUT im also not afraid to be critical when they deserve it. In this case they don't but there have been plenty of other times they did.
CrushAlot
USA
9/22/2014  8:34 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:

Phil made his comments in June. Tyson just responded three months later. It actually is all over the papers right now.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
9/22/2014  10:26 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

Phil made his comments in June. Tyson just responded three months later. It actually is all over the papers right now.

Not all people are quick thinkers...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Finestrg
Member: #1069

9/23/2014  1:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/23/2014  2:08 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

F this guy, seriously. God forbid he ever looked in the mirror. Too much for some people I guess...For the money, he was a let down of the highest order. Let's recap -- failed in the playoffs. That's the first thing that comes to mind. EPIC FAIL against Indy in the playoffs when we really needed him. Everytime you turned around this "man" was hurt and/or sick...He got owned by Roy Hibbert -- OWNED!!! -- and then refused to fess up to it after that series concluded. After a performance like that, a real all-star/team leader would've said flat out, "I stunk. The Knicks pay me rediculous money to come through in that situation and I stunk up the joint." Never heard that. All we heard was the opposite -- that it wasn't his fault; he was sick, etc.. And let's not forget too: like Woody or not -- this guy failed his coach going public with whatever gripes he had (can't even remember now -- what was it again -- that we switched too much on defense, right?). True leaders don't do that to their coach. They call team meetings to clear the air and rally around their coaches and teammates...If Phil was even referring to Tyson with his chemistry comments (he probably was), Chandler going public there had to have had a lot to do with what Phil meant. Again, no looking in the mirror. No accountability...Last yr, we had terrible chemistry all year long and although I'm not gonna put it all on his shoulders, Tyson Chandler never did anything about it. At least not that we know of...Now all we read about is how he's been organizing exercise workouts in some Dallas parking garage somewhere with his new team. LMFAO...

I read on a blog somewhere the other day something to the effect that Tyson was "a better defender and shot-blocker than what we have now." Are you kidding me? FALSE. Just not so...I thought he was a highly overrated defender overall and come on -- the man was no shot-blocker. If he really was the defensive guru he's always been made out to be, then he wouldn't have had anything to say about switching -- a real defensive POY would've said, "no problem---if one of my teammates gets beat, I'm there to take care of it." Not only that -- going to the papers with his complaints was just wrong -- he publicly assassinated his head coach...And then on top of all of it -- the man's been in the league forever and still has no offensive game to speak of. I mean did I get everything?

Tyson's mad? Infuriated?!? Gimme a f-in break...Good riddance guy.

CrushAlot
USA
9/23/2014  6:24 AM
“I don’t know how to turn it off and on. I only know one way, and it’s got to be the right way or else don’t suit up.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4703095/tyson-chandler-mavs-will-be-great-defensive-team
What a freakin tool.
StarksEwing1

9/23/2014  8:06 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
“I don’t know how to turn it off and on. I only know one way, and it’s got to be the right way or else don’t suit up.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4703095/tyson-chandler-mavs-will-be-great-defensive-team
What a freakin tool.
Not sure why it matters what Tyson says. Lets face it i love the Knicks but 95% of the time we probably derserve criticism over the past 15 years. I dont agree with Tyson at all but Knicks ahve their own issues they need to work on
Sangfroid
Member: #2784

9/23/2014  11:28 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

What a freakin tool.

...we saw him up close and he turned into a fraud at the end

This sums up the Tyson Chandler tenure as a Knick. He came, he saw, he sucked... Let's move forward. He's somebody else s problem now.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
TeamBall
Member: #4386

9/23/2014  11:54 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

Look Im not defending Tyson at all. I said the same things that some are saying. For example he complained about others instead of taking some blame and he played poorly especially in big games. However some take it personal when there is any sort of criticism toward the knicks. like I have said before the Knicks are my favorite sports team BUT im also not afraid to be critical when they deserve it. In this case they don't but there have been plenty of other times they did.

What? Pretty much all of the criticism in this thread of Tyson is saying exactly what you said (complaining about others instead of looking at himself). By that measure, you're taking it personally as well then.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
9/23/2014  12:26 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

What a freakin tool.

sounds like he was surrounded by some pretty poor defensive teammates in new york last season and in his statements is alluding a great deal to his time in new york. i am happy for him that he is back on a team with values and commitment. it must have been tough to be here, having a reputation for heart and leadership, and realize that the overall dysfunction was too much to overcome.

i look forward to seeing the mavs play the knicks. we will see who can put his money where his mouth is.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
9/23/2014  12:38 PM
DEC 16TH 8PM
NATIONAL TELEVISION BABY-espn
mark your calenders
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/23/2014  12:41 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

What a freakin tool.

...we saw him up close and he turned into a fraud at the end

This sums up the Tyson Chandler tenure as a Knick. He came, he saw, he sucked... Let's move forward. He's somebody else s problem now.

+1

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/23/2014  12:55 PM
The Mavs were 22nd in Defensive Efficiency and with Tyson the Knicks were 24th!!! As bad as Jose is and Dalembert is supposed to be such a drop off from Tyson and yet the Mavs were still better defensively. So now we take Jose n Dalembert and they take Felton and Tyson. It will be interesting to see how things work out.
Tyson can't let it go

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy