[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Go To Page --->
Author Thread
jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/15/2014  1:26 PM
Any chance of adding this to the forum index bar, right after "Next> Last>>" ?
You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

9/15/2014  8:27 PM
stop this assault on The Way Things Are!
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
9/16/2014  10:45 PM
As someone once said: "walls to write on? Followers? poster page pics? Links to Hello Kitty? Grow up already. We're all (mostly) grown men here." ....
jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/22/2014  11:15 AM
You are equating a page jump function that allows me to have an easier way review your past posting brilliance with juvenile social media features?

Don't hate just cause I'm smarter and wiser than you. Not too mention older, better looking with much less hair, with a better game, mad handle (no, not love handles you idiot)...

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
9/22/2014  3:06 PM
We're men. We don't need all these fancy shmancy extras. M&A (Ma) should remove all the links to things like threads and creating posts. Then only the strong could post & survive in the UK jungle.
jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/23/2014  12:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/23/2014  1:00 PM
BasketballJones wrote:We're men. We don't need all these fancy shmancy extras. M&A (Ma) should remove all the links to things like threads and creating posts. Then only the strong could post & survive in the UK jungle.

You refer to the Men of Men as Ma? And you talk of strength.
Go change your Facebook picture. Your hair's a mess. Tweet.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
9/23/2014  2:07 PM
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:We're men. We don't need all these fancy shmancy extras. M&A (Ma) should remove all the links to things like threads and creating posts. Then only the strong could post & survive in the UK jungle.

You refer to the Men of Men as Ma? And you talk of strength.
Go change your Facebook picture. Your hair's a mess. Tweet.

Wrong again. I don't even have hair on my head.

jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/23/2014  3:01 PM
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:We're men. We don't need all these fancy shmancy extras. M&A (Ma) should remove all the links to things like threads and creating posts. Then only the strong could post & survive in the UK jungle.

You refer to the Men of Men as Ma? And you talk of strength.
Go change your Facebook picture. Your hair's a mess. Tweet.

Wrong again. I don't even have hair on my head.

Who was talking about your head?

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
9/23/2014  5:31 PM
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:We're men. We don't need all these fancy shmancy extras. M&A (Ma) should remove all the links to things like threads and creating posts. Then only the strong could post & survive in the UK jungle.

You refer to the Men of Men as Ma? And you talk of strength.
Go change your Facebook picture. Your hair's a mess. Tweet.

Wrong again. I don't even have hair on my head.

Who was talking about your head?

Pervert

jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/24/2014  12:07 PM
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:We're men. We don't need all these fancy shmancy extras. M&A (Ma) should remove all the links to things like threads and creating posts. Then only the strong could post & survive in the UK jungle.

You refer to the Men of Men as Ma? And you talk of strength.
Go change your Facebook picture. Your hair's a mess. Tweet.

Wrong again. I don't even have hair on my head.

Who was talking about your head?

Pervert

Hey, you posted it. Degenerate.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
1/12/2015  2:46 PM
I think all this suhucking the team is currently doing warrants some consideration of some new features by the management to liven up what is rapidly becoming a dead zone.

Just sayin.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
1/19/2015  10:14 PM
Why should the boys invest their time and energy in a Dead Zone?
jrodmc
Posts: 30612
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
1/20/2015  11:50 AM
Ad revenue?

And keep posting. Your inadvertent appearances seem to produce Knick wins.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Go To Page --->

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.