[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

True solution for next season......
Author Thread
spreeeewell
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #436
6/1/2004  12:40 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Trading TT is an option only "if" we will be getting a : Kobe, Tmack, Shaq, Garnett, or maybe a Vince Carter in return. A trade of TT for J. Richardson and Dampier is a good one also.
Tim is garbage we need to trade his azz before training camp .he was a cancer with the 76ers,bucks and by the way he was acting in the playoffs he'll be a cancer here,and you think they going to give up kobe or tmac or shaq for his azz...
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/1/2004  12:47 PM
IF tt is a cancer, then he has little trade value.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
6/1/2004  12:53 PM
It is absurd the negative passion that you all show towards TT. Here is a young man with excellent potential, but still has to learn other facades of the game. Yes he is athletically gifted, but not mentally strong enough to bring out his abilities to the court for 82 games. He reminds me of a lot of other players like him with huge contracts. Does the name Allan Houston, TMack mean anything to you all? It takes time to put all those intangibles together for some players. Just because Kobe, Carmelo, or Lebron appear to possess and the total package doesn't meant that everyone can out of the blue possess that. I say give Isia a little bit of time, he will develop this kid into an all-star.
The true Knickabocker..........
spreeeewell
6/1/2004  12:58 PM
Posted by Nalod:

IF tt is a cancer, then he has little trade value.
That is why he needs to be traded before training camp. The guy is long 6'10 great body,fast but plays like a sf or 2guard and worst of all is his own enemy.
spreeeewell
6/1/2004  1:12 PM
Posted by diderotn:

It is absurd the negative passion that you all show towards TT. Here is a young man with excellent potential, but still has to learn other facades of the game. Yes he is athletically gifted, but not mentally strong enough to bring out his abilities to the court for 82 games. He reminds me of a lot of other players like him with huge contracts. Does the name Allan Houston, TMack mean anything to you all? It takes time to put all those intangibles together for some players. Just because Kobe, Carmelo, or Lebron appear to possess and the total package doesn't meant that everyone can out of the blue possess that. I say give Isia a little bit of time, he will develop this kid into an all-star.
You cannot compare Tim to any of them guys that you mention not even Houston he maybe soft but he's a pure shooter, had 1 bad year,but he's been solid for us before this year.them cats are in another level...F tim he's a FUGAZY!!!
diderotn
USA
6/1/2004  1:17 PM
What if this cat develops into a McGrady/Kobe type playing for another team? Wouldn't you regret trading him after only 2months of playing time with the Knicks??? in this league, GMs always try to play it smart. Oh I forget, we have been exposed to Layden for so long, he has desturbed our judgement.
spreeeewell
6/1/2004  1:37 PM
That is the whole thing. he's been around long enough we've seen him play close to ten years,and for you to say that because he's with us everything going to be different.can all his former teammates and coaches be wrong about him,or what if we do keep him and he starts bad mouthing our star player Steph,cause he tends to envy his teammates.
diderotn
USA
6/1/2004  1:41 PM
Marburry pretty much had the same rap about him, didn't He???? Have a little patience, This kid will be the best story out of N.Y next year. Specially if we add a Larry Hughes in the mix along with Etan.
spreeeewell
6/1/2004  1:52 PM
NO! not hughes and Etan they suck! LOL! Im just kidding they would be a good addition... All I want is for the Knicks to be great again and teams to hate and fear us like the old days.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/1/2004  3:24 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Marburry pretty much had the same rap about him, didn't He???? Have a little patience, This kid will be the best story out of N.Y next year. Specially if we add a Larry Hughes in the mix along with Etan.

but the difference is Marbury was already putting up superstar calibre numbers before he ever came here...TT has yet to ever realize that "potential" on any team he's been on...i don't hate on TT...but if Isiah can imrove the team by trading him, i'm all for it...there's no one that's untouchable on this team...the closest to it would be Isiah's protegé Marbury of course.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
diderotn
USA
6/1/2004  3:37 PM
I hate suspences, the draft needs to go on and get here as soon as possible. I can't wait for the end of this season, because that is when Isia will start getting busy.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/1/2004  5:16 PM
Posted by diderotn:

I hate suspences, the draft needs to go on and get here as soon as possible. I can't wait for the end of this season, because that is when Isia will start getting busy.

Me either man....at this time of year guys are so defensive in chat rooms cuz they don't want to lose their credibility, lol.

Geez....if everyone is afraid to say something out of what's already written then it just makes for a boring off-season.

The draft is like when? 22 days, 23 hours, 41 minutes, 43 seconds and counting....what the hell?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
diderotn
USA
6/2/2004  10:42 AM
I had a dream. In my dream, we had drafted Michael Jordan and Shaq together. Also, we have won the championship.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
6/2/2004  11:37 AM
Posted by diderotn:

I had a dream. In my dream, we had drafted Michael Jordan and Shaq together. Also, we have won the championship.

I'm pretty sure that there are some kind of group therapy that could help you deal with that.
diderotn
USA
6/2/2004  1:30 PM
Isn't this group therapy???
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/2/2004  1:33 PM
Maybe that's why us MSG posters started posting here. lol
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/2/2004  1:46 PM
MSG_Admin loves me.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/2/2004  1:54 PM
Posted by diderotn:

That would be a nightmare for me. I want to beat those guys with my Knick players.

In my dream, the ref actually called a foul on Jordan.
In my dream, Rolando Blackman replaced Starks in the 4th quarter and lit up Kenny "The Jet" Smith and "Sam I Am".
In my dream, Patrick was not injured in the 1999 Season and he and Camby dominated Duncan and the Admiral.

Oh! This is too painful. When the freak is this whole season over so we can start monitoring Isiah and his moves.

Please Zeke! Take away the pain.
diderotn
USA
6/2/2004  2:12 PM
Here is the lineup that I saw on the court

Shaq (C) second string {Patrick (Center)
Zo (PF)
Timmy Thomas
MICHAEL JORDAN
Marburry

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/2/2004  2:22 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Here is the lineup that I saw on the court

Shaq (C) second string {Patrick (Center)
Zo (PF)
Timmy Thomas
MICHAEL JORDAN
Marburry

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

That is BLASPHAMY! The Big Fella is second to none! Alonzo! Jordan! Why don't you just include Reggie to backup Jordan while you were at it. How about Pippen over TT!

Ugh!

The best LineUp would be... (all of them in their PRIME!)

Starters
C-Ewing
PF-Camby
SF-LJ
SG-Sprewell
PG-Derek Harper

2nd String
C-Bill Cartwright
PF-Oakley
SF-Kiki
SG-Houston
PG-Marbury

I apologize to the old timers but I was born on 1969

We would dominate any and all comers. We sweep Da Bulls. We eliminate Shaq and his cronies. Indiana who? Miami is just a stat.
True solution for next season......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy