[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Paul George, "I got to get back to that old Kobe, T-Mac 25 shots a night kind of guy
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/31/2014  9:18 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:he's young. there's still hope for Paul George

Hope that he won't become Melo? Lol

Don't worry he doesn't have the offensive skillset

lolz

lolza we're paying $35mil more for a player who attempts 4 more FGA/gm, only averages 6ppg more, & 6yrs older than George

only $35mil more? Isn't it for like $90mil more for Melo?

George is a max player. Just for a lesser amount cause he's younger.

5 years/91 million. I believe it's the most he could get at his age, etc.

I could care less about Max labels.

Melo should not be paid more than the Blake's PG's Rose's Westbrook's of the NBA

Especially after he's already made 2 Max worthy contracts///// Denver and our extension

He probably should be making what Harden is making at best $80mil.

It's one thing I hope the new CBA establishes with definitive language who qualifies as Max talents

That's impossible, don't be silly.

There's nothing silly about what I said.

There's language in the NBA currently defining Rookie Scale Max///// often referred to as Derrick Rose Max

Go look it up if you think I'm bluffing

The rookie scale is calculated by draft pick number. That's based on a number, what you're suggesting is purely subjective. How do you think it should be determined (in your hypothetical example) who gets the max? What determinants would be used to say this player is truly worth a Max and this one isn't?

There's this wonderful tool I used to find this information.

I fired up another tab in my browser locating it on this thing called the internet

According to a memo NBPA Executive Director Billy Hunter sent to his Board of Directors, the tentative agreement between the NBPA and NBA included the following change for max salaries:

“Max Salary: A player finishing his rookie scale contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 30% of the Cap (up from 25%) if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All-NBA 2 times; an All-Star starter 2 times; or 1-time MVP.”

They need to add more language here as you graduate to the different levels of Max.

So 35% Max which comes in seasons 7-9 I believe could say something like

According to a memo NBPA Executive Director Billy Hunter sent to his Board of Directors, the tentative agreement between the NBPA and NBA included the following change for max salaries:

“Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

Every player can't be considered an absolute Max every time they're due up for a contract, just because they maintained status quo play.

That is great information. Can you provide the link where you found that? On a side note, that sounds very ownership friendly coming from a guy that represents and negotiates for the players.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/CBA-111128/how-new-nba-deal-compares-last-one [Scroll Down]

When I said I wasn't bluffing I wasn't

Hey fisherman fishlips dude or whoever you are take notes.

When someone ask for links provide them

There's a reason the owners wanted this language in the new deal.

Dollars to Apple Fritters it gets modified again

My guess it was to prevent Rashard Lewis, Gilbert Arenas type deals from taking place again

We have Derrick Rose Max, Kobe Max-Super Max

In the new deal I want to see 'No Melo Max'.

good post... Melo started 6 all star games. So I guess by the info you provided he's a max player.

all-star appearances are the least-worthy criterion since the all-star games are based on popularity only. nice try though.

LOL..

so when introducing EWING, you cant say "11 time all star", because all stars are not really all stars, their just popular players.

Awful analogy. Melo's stats and metrics are not even on Ewing's level. Not even close

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/31/2014  9:22 AM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

lolza we're paying $35mil more for a player who attempts 4 more FGA/gm, only averages 6ppg more, & 6yrs older than George

Melo should not be paid more than the Blake's PG's Rose's Westbrook's of the NBA

Especially after he's already made 2 Max worthy contracts///// Denver and our extension

It's one thing I hope the new CBA establishes with definitive language who qualifies as Max talents

There's language in the NBA currently defining Rookie Scale Max///// often referred to as Derrick Rose Max

The rookie scale is calculated by draft pick number. That's based on a number, what you're suggesting is purely subjective. How do you think it should be determined (in your hypothetical example) who gets the max? What determinants would be used to say this player is truly worth a Max and this one isn't?

I fired up another tab in my browser locating it on this thing called the internet

“Max Salary: A player finishing his rookie scale contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 30% of the Cap (up from 25%) if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All-NBA 2 times; an All-Star starter 2 times; or 1-time MVP.”

They need to add more language here as you graduate to the different levels of Max.

“Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

Every player can't be considered an absolute Max every time they're due up for a contract, just because they maintained status quo play.

That is great information. Can you provide the link where you found that? On a side note, that sounds very ownership friendly coming from a guy that represents and negotiates for the players.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/CBA-111128/how-new-nba-deal-compares-last-one [Scroll Down]

My guess it was to prevent Rashard Lewis, Gilbert Arenas type deals from taking place again

good post... Melo started 6 all star games. So I guess by the info you provided he's a max player.

all-star appearances are the least-worthy criterion since the all-star games are based on popularity only. nice try though.

Um. He was referring to this in the post he quoted. Nice try though.
Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

that's his OWN language he is adding, and off the top of his head (etc. etc.). aren't you tired of trying to make me look stupid? it hasn't worked for over two years.

F5 said that is from a billy Hunter memo. Not sure what you are talking about.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/31/2014  9:28 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

so when introducing EWING, you cant say "11 time all star", because all stars are not really all stars, their just popular players.

Awful analogy. Melo's stats and metrics are not even on Ewing's level. Not even close

so Ewing's All stars count more than Melo's? At least your consistent
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
gunsnewing
USA
7/31/2014  9:44 AM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

If you want to judge on Allstar appearances then Ewing did it at a time when Shaq, Hakeem & David Robinson were in the league and alltime greats Lin Jordan magic bird Malone Barkley Stockton Pippen etc were in the league

gunsnewing
USA
7/31/2014  9:49 AM
Melo wouldn't start an Allstar game in that era
F500ONE
Member: #5844

7/31/2014  9:52 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

Um. He was referring to this in the post he quoted. Nice try though.
Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

that's his OWN language he is adding, and off the top of his head (etc. etc.). aren't you tired of trying to make me look stupid? it hasn't worked for over two years.

F5 said that is from a billy Hunter memo. Not sure what you are talking about.

No wonder you're confused and begged for links

Provided the real criteria from the memo in one quoted part for 30% Max.

Proceeded to give an example of what a modified memo criteria could look like in second quoted part for a 35% Max

I clearly stated////

The example wasn't to be taken at face value either for any singular met criteria.

It was more so to be understood, meeting many of them as qualifiers

I'm on the side of a very rigid standard moving away from a broad one that encompasses Scurves

fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  9:52 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

If you want to judge on Allstar appearances then Ewing did it at a time when Shaq, Hakeem & David Robinson were in the league and alltime greats Lin Jordan magic bird Malone Barkley Stockton Pippen etc were in the league

and Melo hasnt played with good forwards? Dirk? Durant? Amare? Duncan? KG? out west? Anyway this is silly... you have decided to hate Melo, its your summer endevour and any of his accomplishments can easily be discarded as empty if you want to invent the logic to do so. It an interesting decision on your part considering the direction of the team, but to each his own.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/31/2014  9:56 AM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

and Melo hasnt played with good forwards? Dirk? Durant? Amare? Duncan? KG? out west? Anyway this is silly... you have decided to hate Melo, its your summer endevour and any of his accomplishments can easily be discarded as empty if you want to invent the logic to do so. It an interesting decision on your part considering the direction of the team, but to each his own.

You mean your hypothesized direction of the team.
The actual direction was from 54 to 37 wins and the rest remains to be determined.
gunsnewing
USA
7/31/2014  10:07 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2014  10:13 AM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

Did Melo start ahead of those guys when they were in the west?

The point is Melo has value. Melo at $124mil is "Kinda" ridiculous and more of the same from the Knicks. I WAS excited about our direction after hiring Phil & Derek. Now I can see the whole thing blowing up because of one player like it did with Larry brown and Marbury on e we don't get the players we want

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/31/2014  10:14 AM
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

5 years/91.5 million. I believe it's the most he could get at his age, etc.

The complaining about Melo would be far less if that was his contract, its the Super Max that is the Killer with him

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq

7/31/2014  10:16 AM
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

The Raises are out of control in reality there is 2 guys worth what Melo gets. The Knicks will find out that unless an All NBA player falls into are laps in the draft they will not be able to build a roster that can legitimately win a championship with Melo making his salary
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq

7/31/2014  10:21 AM
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

Not caring doesn't make the cba or how the league is set up not a reality. A lot of teams wanted to pay Melo the max. The guy with 13 rings signed him.

Very Questionable statement in bold

Melo's Max was 5yrs $129mil from us

Melo's Max was 4yrs $97mil from others

Chicago offered 4yrs $73mil[More than likely the correct value for him] They did not clear any further room to make a richer offer

Dallas Cuban offered 4yrs $75mil[More than likely the correct value for him] They had room for a full max offer

Houston offered 4yrs $88mil

Lakers offered 4yrs $97mil

Knicks 13 rings asked him to take a paycut which is a qualifier to say he's truly not worth Max but felt forced to pay him

Keeping it 110% Lakers are the only team who offered him a full Max deal

The Bulls offered what they could to still be able to build a championship team, the Rockets offer makes sense because they already had 2 of their pieces in place and had Parsons they could of kept and Terrence Jones. I still cant believe Bosh didnt sign there
fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  10:22 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

The point is Melo has value. Melo at $124mil is "Kinda" ridiculous and more of the same from the Knicks. I WAS excited about our direction after hiring Phil & Derek. Now I can see the whole thing blowing up because of one player like it did with Larry brown and Marbury

so who is who in your fear? Is Phil the next Larry Brown or is Melo the nexst Marbury?

Melo at $124 isnt ridiculous. It may sound that way but its not. I get that # rubs you the wrong way and I understand your reasons, but you are fabricating doom and gloom where none exists and none needs to exist.

After the trade was one thing, but there is nothing really dramatic about Melo. He's an elite scorer and his game has expanded. Also look at Phil, Phil's teams and what he's doing with the Knicks. He wanted the scorer. The other "old" guy he brought in was a shooter and floor general. Every other piece has been young. He traded established for draft picks. He's added fresh legs and player with upside next to Melo, he has NOT added a bunch of old guys to get the most wins out of a Melo team he can. So if you actually look at whats happening and see whats happening there is zero reason for the doom and gloom.

At this point the only real legit beef is if Melo tears something and cant play, and even in that I have yet to see Phil trade any picks, so our hedge is there, and every team (just ask Chi about their MVP) has to deal with that risk.

gunsnewing
USA
7/31/2014  10:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2014  10:23 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

5 years/91.5 million. I believe it's the most he could get at his age, etc.

The complaining about Melo would be far less if that was his contract, its the Super Max that is the Killer with him

George got the max too. It's an NBA problem which F5 touched on but all we heard was Melo was willing to take less to get talent from his black book here. He took $124mil over $129 which means he will continue to be surrounded by a flawed roster. A roster that lacks championship talent

F500ONE
Member: #5844

7/31/2014  10:25 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

The actual direction was from 54 to 37 wins and the rest remains to be determined.

When their fav remains it doesn't matter.

Some are cool with 36wins 54wins 37wins 40wins 45wins 35wins 47wins 32wins

Others rather have 50wins 53wins 49wins 56wins 62wins 55wins 52wins 58wins

fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  10:25 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

Not caring doesn't make the cba or how the league is set up not a reality. A lot of teams wanted to pay Melo the max. The guy with 13 rings signed him.

Very Questionable statement in bold

Melo's Max was 5yrs $129mil from us

Melo's Max was 4yrs $97mil from others

Chicago offered 4yrs $73mil[More than likely the correct value for him] They did not clear any further room to make a richer offer

Dallas Cuban offered 4yrs $75mil[More than likely the correct value for him] They had room for a full max offer

Houston offered 4yrs $88mil

Lakers offered 4yrs $97mil

Knicks 13 rings asked him to take a paycut which is a qualifier to say he's truly not worth Max but felt forced to pay him

Keeping it 110% Lakers are the only team who offered him a full Max deal

The Bulls offered what they could to still be able to build a championship team, the Rockets offer makes sense because they already had 2 of their pieces in place and had Parsons they could of kept and Terrence Jones. I still cant believe Bosh didnt sign there
because the 5th year is almost $30mm and Bosh will be in Rashard Lewis mode by then and he knows it. I havent checked any Heat boards but are they destroying Bosh for not taking less? He's clearly a selfish guy who is just in it for a money grab like our guy right?
gunsnewing
USA
7/31/2014  10:26 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

The Raises are out of control in reality there is 2 guys worth what Melo gets. The Knicks will find out that unless an All NBA player falls into are laps in the draft they will not be able to build a roster that can legitimately win a championship with Melo making his salary

Exactly which is why I already resigned to not expecting a championship in this decade. It's a shame. We wasted the entire Phil ****in Jackson era on ONE player again. Just like H20, Mcdyess, Marbury etc

gunsnewing
USA
7/31/2014  10:31 AM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

The point is Melo has value. Melo at $124mil is "Kinda" ridiculous and more of the same from the Knicks. I WAS excited about our direction after hiring Phil & Derek. Now I can see the whole thing blowing up because of one player like it did with Larry brown and Marbury

so who is who in your fear? Is Phil the next Larry Brown or is Melo the nexst Marbury?

Melo at $124 isnt ridiculous. It may sound that way but its not. I get that # rubs you the wrong way and I understand your reasons, but you are fabricating doom and gloom where none exists and none needs to exist.

After the trade was one thing, but there is nothing really dramatic about Melo. He's an elite scorer and his game has expanded. Also look at Phil, Phil's teams and what he's doing with the Knicks. He wanted the scorer. The other "old" guy he brought in was a shooter and floor general. Every other piece has been young. He traded established for draft picks. He's added fresh legs and player with upside next to Melo, he has NOT added a bunch of old guys to get the most wins out of a Melo team he can. So if you actually look at whats happening and see whats happening there is zero reason for the doom and gloom.

At this point the only real legit beef is if Melo tears something and cant play, and even in that I have yet to see Phil trade any picks, so our hedge is there, and every team (just ask Chi about their MVP) has to deal with that risk.

I appreciate that you see why Melo rubs me the wrong way. Our only hope is if Melo sits out a year due to injury and we draft a star because we are not getting those guys through free agency. The big names will come off the board and we will be left with scraps and maybe get 2nd rd or ECF while the stars goble up the rings

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/31/2014  10:32 AM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

They only need one reason for doom and gloom, and he's here for the next 4 years at least. No-trade clause.
It's really just too sad. They are actually doomed to spending another four seasons picking us to lose 50 games a year, mocking any success, whining about other franchises...pining for the next Gallo/Moz/boy George/Lance...blah blah blah

I'll be listening to and watching the games, whenever possible. And rooting for the Knicks to win. Every time.

Because I'm a Knicks fan.

fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  10:32 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

then why are you predicting more wins than last year? If the "actual" direction is such? Is it because your just being snitty and not saying anything at all? The team added picks and young players and jettisoned older underperforming players. Thats not hypothesized, thats realised.

Typical Bonn... instead of being snitty what your observation on the team direction? You have one offseason... feel free to offer your own take, some knowledge, some observation... anything. Or just snit on other's posts... we are all used to.

Paul George, "I got to get back to that old Kobe, T-Mac 25 shots a night kind of guy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy