[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Paul George, "I got to get back to that old Kobe, T-Mac 25 shots a night kind of guy
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/31/2014  8:12 AM
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:he's young. there's still hope for Paul George

Hope that he won't become Melo? Lol

Don't worry he doesn't have the offensive skillset

lolz

lolza we're paying $35mil more for a player who attempts 4 more FGA/gm, only averages 6ppg more, & 6yrs older than George

only $35mil more? Isn't it for like $90mil more for Melo?

George is a max player. Just for a lesser amount cause he's younger.

5 years/91 million. I believe it's the most he could get at his age, etc.

I could care less about Max labels.

Melo should not be paid more than the Blake's PG's Rose's Westbrook's of the NBA

Especially after he's already made 2 Max worthy contracts///// Denver and our extension

He probably should be making what Harden is making at best $80mil.

It's one thing I hope the new CBA establishes with definitive language who qualifies as Max talents

That's impossible, don't be silly.

There's nothing silly about what I said.

There's language in the NBA currently defining Rookie Scale Max///// often referred to as Derrick Rose Max

Go look it up if you think I'm bluffing

The rookie scale is calculated by draft pick number. That's based on a number, what you're suggesting is purely subjective. How do you think it should be determined (in your hypothetical example) who gets the max? What determinants would be used to say this player is truly worth a Max and this one isn't?

There's this wonderful tool I used to find this information.

I fired up another tab in my browser locating it on this thing called the internet

According to a memo NBPA Executive Director Billy Hunter sent to his Board of Directors, the tentative agreement between the NBPA and NBA included the following change for max salaries:

“Max Salary: A player finishing his rookie scale contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 30% of the Cap (up from 25%) if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All-NBA 2 times; an All-Star starter 2 times; or 1-time MVP.”

They need to add more language here as you graduate to the different levels of Max.

So 35% Max which comes in seasons 7-9 I believe could say something like

According to a memo NBPA Executive Director Billy Hunter sent to his Board of Directors, the tentative agreement between the NBPA and NBA included the following change for max salaries:

“Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

Every player can't be considered an absolute Max every time they're due up for a contract, just because they maintained status quo play.

That is great information. Can you provide the link where you found that? On a side note, that sounds very ownership friendly coming from a guy that represents and negotiates for the players.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/CBA-111128/how-new-nba-deal-compares-last-one [Scroll Down]

When I said I wasn't bluffing I wasn't

Hey fisherman fishlips dude or whoever you are take notes.

When someone ask for links provide them

There's a reason the owners wanted this language in the new deal.

Dollars to Apple Fritters it gets modified again

My guess it was to prevent Rashard Lewis, Gilbert Arenas type deals from taking place again

We have Derrick Rose Max, Kobe Max-Super Max

In the new deal I want to see 'No Melo Max'.

good post... Melo started 6 all star games. So I guess by the info you provided he's a max player.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

7/31/2014  8:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2014  8:25 AM
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

lolza we're paying $35mil more for a player who attempts 4 more FGA/gm, only averages 6ppg more, & 6yrs older than George

Melo should not be paid more than the Blake's PG's Rose's Westbrook's of the NBA

Especially after he's already made 2 Max worthy contracts///// Denver and our extension

It's one thing I hope the new CBA establishes with definitive language who qualifies as Max talents

There's language in the NBA currently defining Rookie Scale Max///// often referred to as Derrick Rose Max

The rookie scale is calculated by draft pick number. That's based on a number, what you're suggesting is purely subjective. How do you think it should be determined (in your hypothetical example) who gets the max? What determinants would be used to say this player is truly worth a Max and this one isn't?

I fired up another tab in my browser locating it on this thing called the internet

“Max Salary: A player finishing his rookie scale contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 30% of the Cap (up from 25%) if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All-NBA 2 times; an All-Star starter 2 times; or 1-time MVP.”

They need to add more language here as you graduate to the different levels of Max.

“Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

Every player can't be considered an absolute Max every time they're due up for a contract, just because they maintained status quo play.

That is great information. Can you provide the link where you found that? On a side note, that sounds very ownership friendly coming from a guy that represents and negotiates for the players.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/CBA-111128/how-new-nba-deal-compares-last-one [Scroll Down]

My guess it was to prevent Rashard Lewis, Gilbert Arenas type deals from taking place again

good post... Melo started 6 all star games. So I guess by the info you provided he's a max player.

Sure if the language stays the same meeting any 1 criteria.

The criteria should be more rigid as players advance in the league

Since I didn't exactly specify//// I was placing the qualifiers as meeting several more of them and not any 1 particular.

Say meeting half or greater of a 12 measured criteria e.g.

Since the first criteria at 30% goes ALL-NBA, All-Star, MVP/////

The 35% criteria should include these and the supplemental criteria I listed as an example

There's a given understanding Melo meets the current standard as do several other Max Player STIFFS.

It needs to change in the next CBA was main point being driven home, as the conversation evolved in this thread

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
7/31/2014  8:26 AM
Papabear wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Already accomplished more in the playoffs in 4 short yrs than Melo has in 11yrs
Yup. Your sleeping w tkf. It's official

although both tkf and gunsnewing are probably heterosexuals i am still pretty sure you are a homophobe... seems like you may have some "issues"

Papabear Says

Are you still a racist?

yeah i still hate older white dudes, especially the ones named franklin, washington, jefferson, hamilton, madison, and adams.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  8:37 AM
Silverfuel wrote:That's funny because everyone that hates Melo on this forum loves Paul George. Melo sucks cause he shoots too much (even though he has no help) so Paul George sucks too now? It's time to admit you guys were wrong about Melo. Luckily we have Phil who was right about Melo and backed it up with money. Bring in some help and we'll be contenders.
and Phil had options. If he didnt want Melo that would have been discussed in the three months it took Dolan to hire Phil. There were other options on the table for Phil. He doesnt need the money. But the boy george lovers cant let that sink in. We know the realgm rejects despise all things Melo, having a guy like Guns crying that 5 years with Phil Jackson are wasted is bizaare.

Melo has performed here (lets ignore that).
Melo shoots 30% against good teams (lets make stuff up like guns).
Nobody wants to come and play with Melo (THjr "thank the lord he's back" or Derrick Rose "playing with him would make everything easier").
Dolan forced Melo on Phil (but they worked on getting him hired for literally months, I guess *that* topic never came up).
Before Melo: 9 straight losing seasons. With Melo three straight winning years and 4 playoff series in 4 years.
Hell when an article came out praising his off the court philanthropy and how he runs his charity guys hated on that.

The real problem is the silly folks who have decided they need to hate this guy thinks the rest of the Knick world loves him. Although some are more enthusiastic than others what most Knick fans have is acceptance. Most see he's won every year but one in the league. Most see the 7 all star games and 6 all NBA selections. Most also see the teams he has been on have not been impressive and he's not a guy that is going to carry an average team to the conf finals every year. Most see an elite scorer but like most any star in the league not named Lebron Melo will not advance without a strong team around him.

Im going to avoid the classic message board forum fodder and avoid the labels like he's a winner or a "looooser" but the reality is he wins games and has since the day the Nuggets drafted him.

If Phil Jackson didnt want Melo then one of them would not be working for the Knicks... but lets ignore that an pretend Dolan forced Melo on Phil. So much more interesting when dealing with pretend than reality.

dk7th
USA
7/31/2014  8:41 AM
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

all-star appearances are the least-worthy criterion since the all-star games are based on popularity only. nice try though.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  8:43 AM
F500ONE wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

Since I didn't exactly specify//// I was placing the qualifiers as meeting several more of them and not any 1 particular.

The 35% criteria should include these and the supplemental criteria I listed as an example

There's a given understanding Melo meets the current standard as do several other Max Player STIFFS.

It needs to change in the next CBA was main point being driven home, as the conversation evolved in this thread

funny to see you spin your wheels over how much Melo makes but you would love to pay $10mm to a guy like Thaddeus Young who has zero impact on games but you love the role he had in the playoffs when Phili advanced and Young was the 7th leading scorer on that squad.

OK fella.

F500ONE

7/31/2014  8:47 AM
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

so you could care less how the world of sports goes then? Things should just play out how you feel its right?

What I meant////

I don't care what players are entitled to at different stages 25%, 30%, 35%, blah blah blah

As long as those numbers are respectable to overall cap parameters.

I care more about how Max Players are defined at those intervals

Players like Melo are past their first Max oppo

Once they advance to greater maxes the system should be more rigid

A player shouldn't be allowed to take 35-40% of a team's cap on entitled yrs of service alone, they should be deserving of it.

While the jump went from 25-30% on Rookie Scale Max to give players more financial compensation, it came with qualifiers from owners

The criteria shouldn't be exclusive to coming off Rookie deals only.

Too many Soggy Moldy Dish Rags are grandfathering from 1st Max for the rest of their career

It's hurting a teams ability to compete if the player won't take 'significant paycuts' not confined to their 'pay raises'.

Rashard Lewis, Gilbert Arenas, Joe Johnson, Rudy Gay, Carmelo Anthony should not have been eligible to sign the deals they received

The only out appears to be TV deal revenue changing the game, but how often is this negotiated every 10yrs?

Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
7/31/2014  8:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2014  8:51 AM
fishmike wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:That's funny because everyone that hates Melo on this forum loves Paul George. Melo sucks cause he shoots too much (even though he has no help) so Paul George sucks too now? It's time to admit you guys were wrong about Melo. Luckily we have Phil who was right about Melo and backed it up with money. Bring in some help and we'll be contenders.
and Phil had options. If he didnt want Melo that would have been discussed in the three months it took Dolan to hire Phil. There were other options on the table for Phil. He doesnt need the money. But the boy george lovers cant let that sink in. We know the realgm rejects despise all things Melo, having a guy like Guns crying that 5 years with Phil Jackson are wasted is bizaare.

Nobody wants to come and play with Melo (THjr "thank the lord he's back" or Derrick Rose "playing with him would make everything easier").
Dolan forced Melo on Phil (but they worked on getting him hired for literally months, I guess *that* topic never came up).
Before Melo: 9 straight losing seasons. With Melo three straight winning years and 4 playoff series in 4 years.
Hell when an article came out praising his off the court philanthropy and how he runs his charity guys hated on that.

The real problem is the silly folks who have decided they need to hate this guy thinks the rest of the Knick world loves him. Although some are more enthusiastic than others what most Knick fans have is acceptance. Most see he's won every year but one in the league. Most see the 7 all star games and 6 all NBA selections. Most also see the teams he has been on have not been impressive and he's not a guy that is going to carry an average team to the conf finals every year. Most see an elite scorer but like most any star in the league not named Lebron Melo will not advance without a strong team around him.

Im going to avoid the classic message board forum fodder and avoid the labels like he's a winner or a "looooser" but the reality is he wins games and has since the day the Nuggets drafted him.

If Phil Jackson didnt want Melo then one of them would not be working for the Knicks... but lets ignore that an pretend Dolan forced Melo on Phil. So much more interesting when dealing with pretend than reality.

Agreed! I seriously doubt anyone thinks Phil Jackson can be forced to do something against his will. Phil Jackson is the most accomplished player (who is not an athlete) in the NBA right now. He has proven to do and say what he wants. He recently said he wants to have a good relationship with the media which would be the first time since Dolan bought this team! He doesn't need this job. He signed Melo because he recognized talent.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/31/2014  8:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2014  8:53 AM
Good point F5. It holds true that of all major sports the NBA's CBA is the biggest joke of all. The Knicks historically eat it up. Hook line and sinker every time
F500ONE

7/31/2014  8:53 AM
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

funny to see you spin your wheels over how much Melo makes but you would love to pay $10mm to a guy like Thaddeus Young who has zero impact on games but you love the role he had in the playoffs when Phili advanced and Young was the 7th leading scorer on that squad.

OK fella.

No I listed other players in this thread Rashard Lewis and Gilbert Arenas a page or two back.

I went back a little further recalling fugly contracts before typing this reply and added Joe Johnson & Rudy Gay

There's a $13mil/yr difference between Thad and Melo///// get real, this is absurd

But hey why be rational in discussions

dk7th
USA
7/31/2014  8:53 AM
Silverfuel wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Agreed! I seriously doubt anyone thinks Phil Jackson can be forced to do something against his will. Phil Jackson is the most accomplished player (who is not an athlete) in the NBA right now. He has proven to do and say what he wants. He recently said he wants to have a good relationship with the media which would be the first time since Dolan bought this team! He doesn't need this job. He signed Melo because he recognized talent.

he signed melo while holding his nose. that's what i get from "melo kind of did exactly what we asked of him." what do YOU get from that statement?

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/31/2014  8:58 AM
dk7th wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:
fishmike wrote:

he signed melo while holding his nose. that's what i get from "melo kind of did exactly what we asked of him." what do YOU get from that statement?

It's pretty cut and dry what he meant. People rather ignore that key statement

knicks1248
Member: #582
7/31/2014  8:58 AM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

all-star appearances are the least-worthy criterion since the all-star games are based on popularity only. nice try though.

LOL..

so when introducing EWING, you cant say "11 time all star", because all stars are not really all stars, their just popular players.

ES
fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  9:02 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Good point FS. It holds true that of all major sports the NBA's CBA is the biggest joke of all. The Knicks historically eat it up. Hook line and sinker every time
it works. Its there to save the owners from dishing out crazy money but they always do. So why do you direct your angst at the players? I mean are you tuning in to watch the owners?

funny how guys here are smarter than Phil. And Morey. And Kupchak. And Donnie Walsh and Mark Cuban. And John Paxson. All dummies who have been conned by the evil forces of CAA to offer Melo the most the NBA rules will allow them too....

Its really time to let this go and let Phil build this team. You dont need to buy a Melo jersey and make love to it nightly like tfk does with his Gallinari jersey but at least accept that while you may not like it Melo has a role here, it will be defined by Phil Jackson and Fisher's coaching staff and the guys pulling the stings didnt resign Melo to sell jerseys or boost TV ratings. They are building a team and having an elite scorer in the mix is a nice piece, even if it is expensive.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/31/2014  9:02 AM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

Um. He was referring to this in the post he quoted. Nice try though.
Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/31/2014  9:03 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

so when introducing EWING, you cant say "11 time all star", because all stars are not really all stars, their just popular players.

If it's a serious crowd, you'd mention the important metrics. If it's casual fans or little kids, you'd mention all-star appearances.
fishmike
USA
7/31/2014  9:06 AM
F500ONE wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

OK fella.

No I listed other players in this thread Rashard Lewis and Gilbert Arenas a page or two back.

I went back a little further recalling fugly contracts before typing this reply and added Joe Johnson & Rudy Gay

There's a $13mil/yr difference between Thad and Melo///// get real, this is absurd

But hey why be rational in discussions

absurd would be comparing Melo to Gilbert Arenas and Rashard Lewis... and one Melo is >>>>> 2.5 Thadeus Youngs. Your spining your wheels because Melo takes up too much of the cap, but the names your throwing out there are zero impact guys. Might as well usher back the David Lee, Gallo, Will Chandler, Nate Robinson days. Fun players. Good guys. No impact. Lots of losses.

Ill pass...

F500ONE

7/31/2014  9:07 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Good point F5. It holds true that of all major sports the NBA's CBA is the biggest joke of all. The Knicks historically eat it up. Hook line and sinker every time

I have a hunch

Hearts began to race as some didn't realize this type of language existed in the current CBA

And a continuance of tweaking will lop off duds like Melo and the likes robbing franchises blind from competing

Add the fact Phil offered Melo 5 different contracts and there you have evidence of what he felt deep down what his worth should have been

For the record Phil's feelings and emotions are consistent with fans who hate this deal and others like it

Here's what he said regarding a different contract given out to another player

In an interview Thursday evening with NBA TV, Jackson was asked if he would have signed Kobe Bryant to a two-year contract. Bryant signed a two-year, $48.5 million deal in November despite coming off an Achilles injury.

"Yeah, I would have," Jackson answered quickly, before briefly pausing and adding: "They paid him more than I would have gone for."

"But what he's given to this organization, what he gives back — he brings a certain sense of, 'We are going to win,'" Jackson said. "You've got to have a guy on the team that doesn't settle for second. That's one of the areas where the value of Kobe, even at this age, is terrific."

This coming from a player who delivered him 5 chips and not an untold amount of first round exits.

So yes he would have signed him to a 2yr deal but not for $48.5mil

This is why I feel Dolan's influence is real.

I don't think he told him to sign him outright/////

Although I feel he encouraged Phil to negotiate with Melo exlcusively to the best of his ability and live with the results.

As in put any and every offer out there aside from S&T and let Melo choose

dk7th
USA
7/31/2014  9:10 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

LOL..

you're rhetoric is not going to pass muster with me. the all-star starter voting is indeed a popularity contest voted on by the fans, most of whom are getting stupider and stupider and who value the wrong things. that's the flaw in including all-star appearances in anyone's resumé.

dk7th
USA
7/31/2014  9:12 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Dagger wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Dagger wrote:

lolz

Um. He was referring to this in the post he quoted. Nice try though.
Max Salary: A player finishing his last season of deal contract will be eligible to receive a maximum salary equal to 35% of the Cap if he signs with his prior team and is either: 1st, 2nd team All-NBA 4 times; an All-Star starter 4 times; or 1-time MVP; Made it Out Of The First Round of Playoffs 4 times; Been to 3 Conference Finals; Been to the Finals; Won a Championship; Led The League In Scoring in Back-to-Back Seasons; etc etc.”

that's his OWN language he is adding, and off the top of his head (etc. etc.). aren't you tired of trying to make me look stupid? it hasn't worked for over two years.

Paul George, "I got to get back to that old Kobe, T-Mac 25 shots a night kind of guy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy