[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Parsons reacts to Harden's, "Dwight and I are the cornerstones...The rest of the guys are role players or pieces"
Author Thread
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

8/1/2014  11:15 AM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Nard, I got many israeli friends and family. I got skin in the game.

If your Palestinian I could get your point. If your just trying to logically align some logic either via foreign policy or garner some kind of sympathy that our tax dollars are going there to masquerade an anti israeli rhetoric then just be honest.

For some of us its just emotional. The Israeli's I know want Gaza and the west bank off the books but you want to ignore the rockets? The agenda to exterminate?

Israel can end this in a few days if not for civilian concern and just wipe Hamas out. They don't do that. Hamas is just trying to kill with no regard to whom.

Bottom line is Israel won't wait for a horrific event to garner world wide sympathy like a 9/11 or pearl harber to justify an response. Its how they roll. They got the bomb and have leverage because if they get hit my a nuke they will respond in a way that will kill 10x more and poison the oil for 50 years. Its their survival.

So you don't actually care about the hundreds of children who have been killed and over a thousand children who have been wounded because they don't live in Israel? Come on man, extend the same empathy and compassion you have for your friends and family to the kids living in gaza- they haven't done anything.

It sad that for years they were pawns of corrupt leadership like Arafatso and Hamas. Nobody wants to see kids exploited.

Exploited by Hamas, then murdered by Israel. But as long as only one side are called out, then they'll continue to be Pawns/irrelevances who get used and killed by grown ups. Disgusting.

You are not one sided? Which side are you calling out?

The issue is the extreme fundamentalists who are not playing with a normalized deck.

I'm calling out both sides. As a human being, no matter what politics we believe in or who we think is right or wrong, at the end of the day seeing adults kill and maim children- we all know that's wrong. I'm fed up of excusing it/turning a blind eye/justifying it/ saying 'someone else made them do it'/ 'it was an accident'. This stuff has got to stop. You can say 'fundamentalists' are mad- so how exactly does that then make it okay for the other side to go and blow up a load of kids? That's sane and moderate is it?

We all play a role in continuing the conflict by picking sides and downplaying the wrongs of the side we've picked.

No ... its not ok. I actually understand the predicament of both sides. Israel has to strong arm as to show that they should not be messed with and have always overdone it. Hamas needs the destruction of Israel and believe that its okay that their people should/could die for the sake of Allah.

I believe that most israeli's want peace. Do you think that we can have peace with Hamas running the show? Do they want peace?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
8/1/2014  11:20 AM
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

If your Palestinian I could get your point. If your just trying to logically align some logic either via foreign policy or garner some kind of sympathy that our tax dollars are going there to masquerade an anti israeli rhetoric then just be honest.

For some of us its just emotional. The Israeli's I know want Gaza and the west bank off the books but you want to ignore the rockets? The agenda to exterminate?

Israel can end this in a few days if not for civilian concern and just wipe Hamas out. They don't do that. Hamas is just trying to kill with no regard to whom.

Bottom line is Israel won't wait for a horrific event to garner world wide sympathy like a 9/11 or pearl harber to justify an response. Its how they roll. They got the bomb and have leverage because if they get hit my a nuke they will respond in a way that will kill 10x more and poison the oil for 50 years. Its their survival.

So you don't actually care about the hundreds of children who have been killed and over a thousand children who have been wounded because they don't live in Israel? Come on man, extend the same empathy and compassion you have for your friends and family to the kids living in gaza- they haven't done anything.

It sad that for years they were pawns of corrupt leadership like Arafatso and Hamas. Nobody wants to see kids exploited.

Exploited by Hamas, then murdered by Israel. But as long as only one side are called out, then they'll continue to be Pawns/irrelevances who get used and killed by grown ups. Disgusting.

If you shoot at me while using your kid as a shield who is responsible? If one society does not value its children and protect them, what does that say about thier priorities?
Isreal historically has used preemptive strikes to protect themselves then wait for the international community to garner sympathy AFTER a horrific act.
Hammas puts its missiles in schools and hospitals. Isreal protects by building bomb shelters and most homes have the added expense of a "Safe" room that is reinforced. Why? Cuz their neighbors instead of investing the aid money take it, then use a portion of it to buy missiles and blame Israel for thier failures. DOn't need bomb shelters if you don't have bombs thrown at you.

Do your homework and look who is the aggressor.

I'd give my life to protect my children. So would most people. Not Hammas. Not many fundamentalists in that world who see women and children as objects they own and can dispose of.

Don't use children as a shield.

I agree, don't use children as shields, its disgusting, but I would also add that just because someone has crossed that line and is using children as shields, that doesn't somehow exempt the other side from basic morality and it doesn't mean it's okay for them to then kill those children. Like I said, so long as we pick a side and make excuses for their actions, we play a role in perpetuating the crimes.

smackeddog
8/1/2014  11:28 AM
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

The issue is the extreme fundamentalists who are not playing with a normalized deck.

I'm calling out both sides. As a human being, no matter what politics we believe in or who we think is right or wrong, at the end of the day seeing adults kill and maim children- we all know that's wrong. I'm fed up of excusing it/turning a blind eye/justifying it/ saying 'someone else made them do it'/ 'it was an accident'. This stuff has got to stop. You can say 'fundamentalists' are mad- so how exactly does that then make it okay for the other side to go and blow up a load of kids? That's sane and moderate is it?

We all play a role in continuing the conflict by picking sides and downplaying the wrongs of the side we've picked.

No ... its not ok. I actually understand the predicament of both sides. Israel has to strong arm as to show that they should not be messed with and have always overdone it. Hamas needs the destruction of Israel and believe that its okay that their people should/could die for the sake of Allah.

I believe that most israeli's want peace. Do you think that we can have peace with Hamas running the show? Do they want peace?

A lot of people on both sides claim they want peace but actually what they want is to destroy the other side and 'win'. Extremists on both sides only get their way because everyone else goes along with them because they're hurt and angry that someone on the side they identify with got killed and they want revenge, while they simultaneously block out any empathy for the people who got killed on the other side.

mreinman

8/1/2014  11:31 AM
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

A lot of people on both sides claim they want peace but actually what they want is to destroy the other side and 'win'. Extremists on both sides only get their way because everyone else goes along with them because they're hurt and angry that someone on the side they identify with got killed and they want revenge, while they simultaneously block out any empathy for the people who got killed on the other side.

Does Hamas want peace?

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/1/2014  11:38 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I am with you guys. Israel gets way to much money and way too much sympathy to stay with.
Like NardDogNation pointed out, you won't hear the right wing media bitch about subsidizing the already wealthy state of Israel with tax payer money. Try to use that same money for welfare to kids from central America and you will launch the media version of WW III.

What Israel is getting away with right now amounts to ethnic cleansing and they have been found guilty of war crimes before by independent groups.

Israel has killed more civilians in a month than Hamas had in the last five years so please stop with this bull**** about Israel trying to avoid civilians casualties. The data clearly shows otherwise.

It's time right wing extremism gets called or for what it is.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/1/2014  11:38 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

If you shoot at me while using your kid as a shield who is responsible? If one society does not value its children and protect them, what does that say about thier priorities?
Isreal historically has used preemptive strikes to protect themselves then wait for the international community to garner sympathy AFTER a horrific act.
Hammas puts its missiles in schools and hospitals. Isreal protects by building bomb shelters and most homes have the added expense of a "Safe" room that is reinforced. Why? Cuz their neighbors instead of investing the aid money take it, then use a portion of it to buy missiles and blame Israel for thier failures. DOn't need bomb shelters if you don't have bombs thrown at you.

I'd give my life to protect my children. So would most people. Not Hammas. Not many fundamentalists in that world who see women and children as objects they own and can dispose of.

I agree, don't use children as shields, its disgusting, but I would also add that just because someone has crossed that line and is using children as shields, that doesn't somehow exempt the other side from basic morality and it doesn't mean it's okay for them to then kill those children. Like I said, so long as we pick a side and make excuses for their actions, we play a role in perpetuating the crimes.

Picking sides? If your trying to kill my kid while you hide behind yours, then its time to choose. If your religion thinks its ok, then have at it. Mine does not but is it morally wrong to protect mine if you don't care about yours?

YOur calling it murder by israel? You think the rockets Hammas is hurling are spitballs? Why has the international community not been outraged by that? Because no causualties?
And you think the tunnels are being dug for what purpose? smuggling weed?

Is this incorrect?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/30/Hamas-TV-Muslims-to-exterminate-the-Jews

Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you, even one. For you are the usurpers of the land, foreigners, mercenaries of the present and of all times. Look at history, brothers: Wherever there were Jews, they spread corruption... (Quran): "They spread corruption in the land, and Allah does not like corrupters." Their belief is destructive. Their belief fulfills the prophecy. Our belief is in obtaining our rights on our land, implementing Shari'ah (Islamic law) under Allah's sky.

[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), July 25, 2014]

Hamas Charter Introduction: "Our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave..."

Article 28: "Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims..."

Article 7: "Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet (prayer and peace be upon him) said [in a Hadith]: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: o Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'"

Gotta pick sides when your dealing with this. Nalod does not think this is a "Palistinian" doctrine but of Hamas.

Granting them independance does not stop this does it?

How the tension escalates:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/15/this-is-how-some-palestinians-are-celebrating-a-kidnapping/

mreinman

8/1/2014  11:55 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I am with you guys. Israel gets way to much money and way too much sympathy to stay with.
Like NardDogNation pointed out, you won't hear the right wing media bitch about subsidizing the already wealthy state of Israel with tax payer money. Try to use that same money for welfare to kids from central America and you will launch the media version of WW III.

What Israel is getting away with right now amounts to ethnic cleansing and they have been found guilty of war crimes before by independent groups.

Israel has killed more civilians in a month than Hamas had in the last five years so please stop with this bull**** about Israel trying to avoid civilians casualties. The data clearly shows otherwise.

It's time right wing extremism gets called or for what it is.

yeah - that's pretty open minded. Right Wing Extremism ... who does that consist of?

smackeddog
8/1/2014  12:02 PM
Nalod wrote:

Picking sides? If your trying to kill my kid while you hide behind yours, then its time to choose. If your religion thinks its ok, then have at it. Mine does not but is it morally wrong to protect mine if you don't care about yours?

See, that's where I think people buy into a narrative that leads to them justifying the unjustifiable. I don't know you well Nalod, but I do know that you would never kill a child, same as I wouldn't- but both sides spin a narrative that ends with people who would never do what they are doing, somehow trying to justify and support it.

Nalod
USA
8/1/2014  12:28 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

See, that's where I think people buy into a narrative that leads to them justifying the unjustifiable. I don't know you well Nalod, but I do know that you would never kill a child, same as I wouldn't- but both sides spin a narrative that ends with people who would never do what they are doing, somehow trying to justify and support it.

Smack, if you don't have skin in the game you can discuss "the narrative". What should isreal do instead? Hamas is using weapons. They impliment their charter.
Don't forget why Israel exists. They allow all religions to be openly practiced. The Hamas charter does not tolerate anything but Islam and genecide of israel is perfectly grand with them.

Seems like a double standard? Ok for Hammas to kill every israeli? But Israel can't defend herself?

Thats the core. Yes, I hate there are civilians in harms way but what should be done instead?

smackeddog
8/1/2014  1:25 PM
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Smack, if you don't have skin in the game you can discuss "the narrative". What should isreal do instead? Hamas is using weapons. They impliment their charter.
Don't forget why Israel exists. They allow all religions to be openly practiced. The Hamas charter does not tolerate anything but Islam and genecide of israel is perfectly grand with them.

Seems like a double standard? Ok for Hammas to kill every israeli? But Israel can't defend herself?

Thats the core. Yes, I hate there are civilians in harms way but what should be done instead?

The double standard is both ways- is it okay for Isreal to kill civilians? Nope. Is it okay for Hamas to kill civilians? Nope. Is it complete BS for Hamas to be blasting out rockets aimed at killing civilians and then turn around and complain about having missiles fired at them killing civilians? Absolutely, same at Israel complaining about having missiles fired at it while firing missiles killing civilians.

Its great that you care so much for your friends and family- it would be even better if people could extend their empathy to people who aren't their friends and family (and it's easy enough to do-we all have a reaction when we see other people suffering).

Like I said, we all play a role in perpetuating that conflict, via moral support, money, weapons and turning a blind eye to stuff when 'our side' do it. A start would be to stop doing that. The conflict will one day end, the same day every single conflict ends, at the negotiating table, with people giving up stuff they didn't want to give up (including the thirst for vengeance)- one of the main things delaying that is outside influences supporting each side. Where do Hamas get their weapons from? where do Israel get their weapons from?

Nalod
USA
8/1/2014  2:38 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

The double standard is both ways- is it okay for Isreal to kill civilians? Nope. Is it okay for Hamas to kill civilians? Nope. Is it complete BS for Hamas to be blasting out rockets aimed at killing civilians and then turn around and complain about having missiles fired at them killing civilians? Absolutely, same at Israel complaining about having missiles fired at it while firing missiles killing civilians.

Its great that you care so much for your friends and family- it would be even better if people could extend their empathy to people who aren't their friends and family (and it's easy enough to do-we all have a reaction when we see other people suffering).

Like I said, we all play a role in perpetuating that conflict, via moral support, money, weapons and turning a blind eye to stuff when 'our side' do it. A start would be to stop doing that. The conflict will one day end, the same day every single conflict ends, at the negotiating table, with people giving up stuff they didn't want to give up (including the thirst for vengeance)- one of the main things delaying that is outside influences supporting each side. Where do Hamas get their weapons from? where do Israel get their weapons from?

Israel has given up plenty over the years negotiation with its neighbors and it has often succeeded. This is different. Hamas don't fire rockets then no rockets come back, and thus, THERE ARE NO ROCKETS! Someone has to start and someone has to stop. Isreal stops, the rockets keep coming from Hamas. Its not that anyone lacks empathy, its just that Hamas won't stop.

I get what your saying. There was a seize fire and Hamas captured a soldier and broke it.

Israel gets its weapons and keeps them in a closet. Hamas gets theirs and fires it into Israel. They agree to demilitarize and by doing so can get more aid. But they don't hold the bargain and israel holds up shipments because of it.

So who is the bad guy? Israel or Hamas?

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

8/1/2014  7:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/1/2014  7:30 PM
Nalod wrote:

I'll be honest, I don't like Israel (the government). They remind me of a school yard bully that picks fights with others, then pulls in their big brother to settle their dirty work. What irritates me even more is the ****ing arrogance that men like Netanyahu has in addressing our leadership and the foothold they are gaining in dictating our foreign policies ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/after-backing-romney-netanyahu-faces-own-reelection-bid/2012/11/08/3c540bcc-29d5-11e2-bab2-eda299503684_story.html ).There just isn't very many redeemable qualities about the way they conduct business from my perspective. I'd be appalled all the same if we were not involved BUT the fact that we are so intimately involved with what they do, means that we'll have to deal with the blow-back that accompanies any misdeed. I've already lost skin in the game to two conflicts in that region because of stupid **** our country has done and don't see the point in continuing the cycle. I feel the same way about the Ukraine, Syria, Iraq and the like.

At the same time, I can't judge Israelis, the people, because politically it is quite dynamic. Like I said before, Netanyahu got elected with less than 30% of the vote and the opposition has been very critical of him. Their situation is akin to the circumstances I and those of my political leanings were under with George Bush who I hate/hated with a ****ing passion. At the end of the day, Bush, Netanyah and their cronies are all the same regardless of nationality.

NardDogNation

8/1/2014  7:33 PM
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

So one side is filled with valiant men, while the other side is nothing but savages? No gray area at all?

NardDogNation

8/1/2014  7:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/1/2014  8:08 PM
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

That's what our media tells us, which is entirely skewed to support any and everything Israel says or does. They paint everything as being either black or white, when nothing in the world operates as such. When people try to break from that paradigm and build any kind of real context, they are either disposed of or labelled in unflattering terms (see Ayman Mohyeldin), though things seem to be shifting a bit more toward the center. Has Hamas, this entirely evil entity, used human shields in the past? Maybe but it certainly does not look like these people were chipper about the whole idea of becoming a prop to be bombed...

Ask yourself this, if 70% of our country didn't believe in a fairy tale that combined bits and pieces of another fairy tale, would we ever have condoned the images above?

NardDogNation

8/1/2014  8:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/1/2014  8:47 PM
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
mreinman wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:

YOur calling it murder by israel? You think the rockets Hammas is hurling are spitballs? Why has the international community not been outraged by that? Because no causualties?
And you think the tunnels are being dug for what purpose? smuggling weed?

Is this incorrect?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/30/Hamas-TV-Muslims-to-exterminate-the-Jews

Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you, even one. For you are the usurpers of the land, foreigners, mercenaries of the present and of all times. Look at history, brothers: Wherever there were Jews, they spread corruption... (Quran): "They spread corruption in the land, and Allah does not like corrupters." Their belief is destructive. Their belief fulfills the prophecy. Our belief is in obtaining our rights on our land, implementing Shari'ah (Islamic law) under Allah's sky.

[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), July 25, 2014]

Hamas Charter Introduction: "Our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave..."

Article 28: "Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims..."

Article 7: "Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet (prayer and peace be upon him) said [in a Hadith]: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: o Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'"

Gotta pick sides when your dealing with this. Nalod does not think this is a "Palistinian" doctrine but of Hamas.

Granting them independance does not stop this does it?

How the tension escalates:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/15/this-is-how-some-palestinians-are-celebrating-a-kidnapping/

Granting Palestine sovereignty undercuts Hamas because it subverts the message that they are trying to communicate. Let's remember that Hamas is not something that has been at the core of Palestinian politics since the beginning of this conflict. They didn't come onto the scene until 2007 as a reactionary group to the forced settlements that Israel had been making onto their land (refer to the comments from Netanyahu from 2001). At the end of the day, Netanyahu is every bit what Hamas aspires to be and his side is winning. It's why I think it's appropriate to characterize Israel as the aggressors in all of this. Yes, Palestine has a few rockets...and Israel has the most advanced anti-missile system in the world (the Iron-Dome aka the Patriot Missile system), courtesy of the American government. For the record, the system reportedly has an 80%-90% success rate. However, when Netanyahu gives the order to return fire, ALL his ordinances find their way to their target, 6 of which were schools for children. That's ultimately the difference in this conflict.

Dagger
Member: #4184

8/1/2014  8:07 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I'll be honest, I don't like Israel (the government). They remind me of a school yard bully that picks fights with others, then pulls in their big brother to settle their dirty work. What irritates me even more is the ****ing arrogance that men like Netanyahu has in addressing our leadership and the foothold they are gaining in dictating our foreign policies ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/after-backing-romney-netanyahu-faces-own-reelection-bid/2012/11/08/3c540bcc-29d5-11e2-bab2-eda299503684_story.html ).There just isn't very many redeemable qualities about the way they conduct business from my perspective. I'd be appalled all the same if we were not involved BUT the fact that we are so intimately involved with what they do, means that we'll have to deal with the blow-back that accompanies any misdeed. I've already lost skin in the game to two conflicts in that region because of stupid **** our country has done and don't see the point in continuing the cycle. I feel the same way about the Ukraine, Syria, Iraq and the like.

At the same time, I can't judge Israelis, the people, because politically it is quite dynamic. Like I said before, Netanyahu got elected with less than 30% of the vote and the opposition has been very critical of him. Their situation is akin to the circumstances I and those of my political leanings were under with George Bush who I hate/hated with a ****ing passion. At the end of the day, Bush, Netanyah and their cronies are all the same regardless of nationality.

Do you know why American Government has been largely supportive of Israel? Because it is the only democracy in the region...

NardDogNation

8/1/2014  8:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/1/2014  8:20 PM
Dagger wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Do you know why American Government has been largely supportive of Israel? Because it is the only democracy in the region...

If our country is so supportive of democracy, why have we supported dictators such as Saddam Hussein of Iraq, the royal families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Hoshni Muburak of Egypt...I can keep going if you'd like. The reality is that we support whoever is most convenient to exploiting the resources of 3rd world and developing countries for the benefit of private corporations/social elites. Dictators are the favored mechanism to achieving that end. It's why most of the world's dictators have, at some point or another, been supported by our government. How else do you really expect a man to maintain order if everyone in his country has a stake in killing him?

Beyond that, this isn't the 3rd grade; you can be friends with people that are fundamentally different from you. My best friend is a devout Lutheran and staunch-Republican and I couldn't be further away philosophically from either ideology.

Dagger

8/1/2014  8:28 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
Dagger wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:

If our country is so supportive of democracy, why have we supported dictators such as Saddam Hussein of Iraq, the royal families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Hoshni Muburak of Egypt...I can keep going if you'd like. The reality is that we support whoever is most convenient to exploiting the resources of 3rd world and developing countries for the benefit of private corporations/social elites. Dictators are the favored mechanism to achieving that end. It's why most of the world's dictators have, at some point or another, been supported by our government. How else do you really expect a man to maintain order if everyone in his country has a stake in killing him?

Beyond that, this isn't the 3rd grade; you can be friends with people that are fundamentally different from you. My best friend is a devout Lutheran and staunch-Republican and I couldn't be further away philosophically from either ideology.

Well the biggest resource of the middle east is oil, and Israel is certainly not an oil powerhouse. Yes, it's good to be friends with people different than you, except it doesn't work out so well when that "friend" wants to kill you. Do you know the prime objective of HAMAS? It is to wipe out every country on the earth and replace it with a radical islamic state "on the rubble of every other civilization". But don't take my word for it. Here's a video from a former son of hamas. Hamas' objective is stated at around the 1:05 mark.

Hamas is not interested in peace.

Dagger

8/1/2014  8:29 PM
Im not going to say anymore in here because this thread has been completely hijacked by a discussion that is completely off-topic.
NardDogNation

8/1/2014  8:36 PM
Dagger wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
Dagger wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Well the biggest resource of the middle east is oil, and Israel is certainly not an oil powerhouse. Yes, it's good to be friends with people different than you, except it doesn't work out so well when that "friend" wants to kill you. Do you know the prime objective of HAMAS? It is to wipe out every country on the earth and replace it with a radical islamic state "on the rubble of every other civilization". But don't take my word for it. Here's a video from a former son of hamas. Hamas' objective is stated at around the 1:05 mark.

Hamas is not interested in peace.

Netanyahu isn't interested in peace either. Attacking population centers like schools, public markets and hospitals should've made that much clear to you. He's no different than Hamas...he's just smart enough to not voice his intentions and worships the "right" God.

And just out of curiosity, you think ALL Palestinians are responsible for Hamas? Were ALL Americans responsible for George Bush or Barack Obama? And what is to happen to these Palestinian civilians who are governed by Hamas? Should they all be killed in your estimation for crimes they didn't commit?

Parsons reacts to Harden's, "Dwight and I are the cornerstones...The rest of the guys are role players or pieces"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy