[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What if Memphis (dog days of summer BS)
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/30/2014  8:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/30/2014  7:48 PM
What if Memphis sucks next season. Meaning they start the season losing like a mofo that by the time Christmas comes around they are a legit lottery team. Could happen....

amare and bargs for zach and marc

salary dump of death for memphis for their broke asses. Maybe we take back one of their redundant shooting guards and send them Shump to match salary and further help out Memphis financially.

Zach
Melo
Marc
Calderón
Jr

Memphis might actually like this even without starting the season bad.

I'm the greatest poster that ever lived.... Either that or I'm high on pcp

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/30/2014  8:41 AM
Triangle Z-Dump? I don't think so.

Memphis new owner got lots of money. Not broke ass.

As time went on, the Trade Memphis did with Lakers was actually great for both teams. West got hammered with the deal but it really was smart.

Basically your saying "If you want mark you have to take Z-Dump". They just extended his contract and I think since the end of the season they not looking to dump him. From a knick stand point, its a great trade. Z-Dump I think goes on about a 10mm per year deal after this year.

WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

7/30/2014  3:53 PM
That team has some pride, IMO. Don't see them winning a title, but they're a battle tested group which still has players in their prime years. Good teams end up being out of the playoffs in the West, but I don't think they will have a terrible record with no chance to reach the playoffs.

For all the dislike some have for Randolph over the years, he has settled down and had a nice career with Memphis, and I don't think he would want to leave. Wonder if he has some trade restrictions on where he can be sent in his new contract.

How does Gasol feel about staying in Memphis? Is he willing to work out a contract with Memphis that helps their cap situation; Is he looking for a Max deal no matter who offers it; or is he looking to be on a contender if he sees that Memphis cannot make it in the wild WC?

Ultimately, his decision will be more important that how Memphis plays next year, although how they play might influence that decision.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/30/2014  4:01 PM
Nalod wrote:Triangle Z-Dump? I don't think so.

Memphis new owner got lots of money. Not broke ass.

As time went on, the Trade Memphis did with Lakers was actually great for both teams. West got hammered with the deal but it really was smart.

Basically your saying "If you want mark you have to take Z-Dump". They just extended his contract and I think since the end of the season they not looking to dump him. From a knick stand point, its a great trade. Z-Dump I think goes on about a 10mm per year deal after this year.

Yeah, plus I don't see how we don't give up a first round pick or THJ in that deal. Memphis would probably get a greater return trading Gasol in a separate deal. I would definitely consider a Z-Bo for STAT trade. His toughness would be a great addition to this team.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

7/30/2014  7:33 PM
Why is Memphis going to suck next season out of nowhere?
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
What if Memphis (dog days of summer BS)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy