[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Durant 2016
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
7/31/2014  10:32 PM
EnySpree wrote:He's not coming here....That can be debated that's why I didn't put OT in the title.

I think he goes to the Wizards. Melo went back "home". LeBron went back home. Rose is home. D Wade made his home away from home his home in miami. Kobe stayed a laker his whole career even when it looks bad for him the next 2 years. Durant could stay in okc for these reasons....or he can return to the DC area where he came up and play for the wizards.

The wizards actually will have a great opportunity to sign him straight up. They will lose nene, Paul pierce, miller, and serephin all before then. They have youth in the pipeline to sustain them without spending money.

Humphries
Durant
Gortat
Wall
Beal

that's a fantastic starting 5

all this stuff about the Fisher having influence is laughable almost when you look at that potential lineup.

besides Melo plays the same position as Durant and will be 32 just about when Durant is available.

I'm actually excited for the wizards the next few years anyway, but Durant possibly going home would be electric for them and the league.

I didn't know baltimore had a basketball team...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/1/2014  8:28 AM
Peace will come to the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.-Golda Meir

There were no such thing as Palestinians. When was there an independent Palestinian people with a Palestinian state? It was either southern Syria before the First World War, and then it was a Palestine including Jordan. It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine considering itself as a Palestinian people and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist-Golda Meir

When peace comes, we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons-Golda Meir

The children? Like paying their parents to become suicide bombers? Hide missiles in schools and hospitals? Digging tunnels with intent to massacre? When does israel invade without provocation?

When Israel was granted independence those intent on not letting that happen told "Palestinians" they should forfeit their property and return when Israeli's will be driven into the sea. The ones that stayed behind were integrated into the country and many have done well. Its a shame those that left are on the outside and the generations innocent have had to pay for their mistake. They were told Israel would be destroyed.

Israel has won land in wars and mostly given it back. Wars they did not start. Gaza won't demilitarize and Hamas charter is intent on the destruction of Israel. Not govern its people. Not build infrastructure.

Yes smack, War freaking sucks and we all hate this!!! Hamas does not care about its children and uses them as a shield. Israeli children are protected. They are not used as shields. They are put in bomb shelters. Homes have "safe rooms" designed for protection. Israeli children would not need them if there were no rockets slung at them!

Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you, even one. For you are the usurpers of the land, foreigners, mercenaries of the present and of all times. Look at history, brothers: Wherever there were Jews, they spread corruption... (Quran): "They spread corruption in the land, and Allah does not like corrupters." Their belief is destructive. Their belief fulfills the prophecy. Our belief is in obtaining our rights on our land, implementing Shari'ah (Islamic law) under Allah's sky.
[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), July 25, 2014]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/30/Hamas-TV-Muslims-to-exterminate-the-Jews

What is Israel to do Smack? We hate the civilian inclusion of innocents when used as shields. Hospitals are used as shields.

Two sides has to want peace.

Smack, if you Arab and beliefs that run deep I can understand. If your fashionably a sympathizer then at least understand and respect those who are a bit attached.

We build for future generations and lay the ground work for them to be safe and educated. "We" being many christian, Muslim and Jewish societies! The culture of not doing this is foreign to me. I would take a bullet to preserve the lives of my two children. Im sure the vast majority of Palestinians would as well but they have to rid themselves of those put themselves in front of there children.

alexs
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1262
Kenya
8/1/2014  6:01 PM
WTF Nalod are you serious? Write this **** somewhere else
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/1/2014  9:40 PM
Nalod wrote:Peace will come to the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.-Golda Meir

There were no such thing as Palestinians. When was there an independent Palestinian people with a Palestinian state? It was either southern Syria before the First World War, and then it was a Palestine including Jordan. It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine considering itself as a Palestinian people and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist-Golda Meir

When peace comes, we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons-Golda Meir

The children? Like paying their parents to become suicide bombers? Hide missiles in schools and hospitals? Digging tunnels with intent to massacre? When does israel invade without provocation?

When Israel was granted independence those intent on not letting that happen told "Palestinians" they should forfeit their property and return when Israeli's will be driven into the sea. The ones that stayed behind were integrated into the country and many have done well. Its a shame those that left are on the outside and the generations innocent have had to pay for their mistake. They were told Israel would be destroyed.

Israel has won land in wars and mostly given it back. Wars they did not start. Gaza won't demilitarize and Hamas charter is intent on the destruction of Israel. Not govern its people. Not build infrastructure.

Yes smack, War freaking sucks and we all hate this!!! Hamas does not care about its children and uses them as a shield. Israeli children are protected. They are not used as shields. They are put in bomb shelters. Homes have "safe rooms" designed for protection. Israeli children would not need them if there were no rockets slung at them!

Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you, even one. For you are the usurpers of the land, foreigners, mercenaries of the present and of all times. Look at history, brothers: Wherever there were Jews, they spread corruption... (Quran): "They spread corruption in the land, and Allah does not like corrupters." Their belief is destructive. Their belief fulfills the prophecy. Our belief is in obtaining our rights on our land, implementing Shari'ah (Islamic law) under Allah's sky.
[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), July 25, 2014]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/30/Hamas-TV-Muslims-to-exterminate-the-Jews

What is Israel to do Smack? We hate the civilian inclusion of innocents when used as shields. Hospitals are used as shields.

Two sides has to want peace.

Smack, if you Arab and beliefs that run deep I can understand. If your fashionably a sympathizer then at least understand and respect those who are a bit attached.

We build for future generations and lay the ground work for them to be safe and educated. "We" being many christian, Muslim and Jewish societies! The culture of not doing this is foreign to me. I would take a bullet to preserve the lives of my two children. Im sure the vast majority of Palestinians would as well but they have to rid themselves of those put themselves in front of there children.

Good post, wrong blog...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

8/1/2014  10:14 PM
tkf wrote:
EnySpree wrote:He's not coming here....That can be debated that's why I didn't put OT in the title.

I think he goes to the Wizards. Melo went back "home". LeBron went back home. Rose is home. D Wade made his home away from home his home in miami. Kobe stayed a laker his whole career even when it looks bad for him the next 2 years. Durant could stay in okc for these reasons....or he can return to the DC area where he came up and play for the wizards.

The wizards actually will have a great opportunity to sign him straight up. They will lose nene, Paul pierce, miller, and serephin all before then. They have youth in the pipeline to sustain them without spending money.

Humphries
Durant
Gortat
Wall
Beal

that's a fantastic starting 5

all this stuff about the Fisher having influence is laughable almost when you look at that potential lineup.

besides Melo plays the same position as Durant and will be 32 just about when Durant is available.

I'm actually excited for the wizards the next few years anyway, but Durant possibly going home would be electric for them and the league.

I didn't know baltimore had a basketball team...

that's why I put home in ""....

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Durant 2016

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy