[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

we have a 50 win team on our hands this year, i'm good at feeling these things out
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/4/2014  5:36 AM
Splat wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Splat wrote:Gee, I know I had posted in this thread in November, but I had never peeked at the first portions of the thread. People really were juiced up this Summer weren't they?

not all people were juiced up. looking back there were some pretty embarrassing contributions. even more embarrassing that noone is owning up to their stupidity. humility is healthier than humiliation but most people prefer to embrace disease....

I maybe don't care enough to poke at their cages any longer.

Why bump a thread that hasn't been posted in for weeks?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
F500ONE
Member: #5844

12/4/2014  12:00 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Splat wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Splat wrote:Gee, I know I had posted in this thread in November, but I had never peeked at the first portions of the thread. People really were juiced up this Summer weren't they?

not all people were juiced up. looking back there were some pretty embarrassing contributions. even more embarrassing that noone is owning up to their stupidity. humility is healthier than humiliation but most people prefer to embrace disease....

I maybe don't care enough to poke at their cages any longer.

Why bump a thread that hasn't been posted in for weeks?

Keep posting about the turnaround is my advice to your

It can always have a chance at working

PassTheBall
Member: #5872
Norway
12/4/2014  12:47 PM
F500ONE wrote:
Splat wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Splat wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I feel bad for Phil and fish. The Knicks are going to be so bad defensively that their era is going to get off on the wrong foot. You know how New York is.

Would've much rather have purged the roster and give Phil and fish a fresh start. This can get ugly. I know they knew what they were getting into. I know they will eventually purge the roster but I don't want to see a Walsh/Dantoni situation again when things snowball to hate from fans and media

Holy chit im nostradamus

OK wise guy. We know you posted that yesterday, right?

No, seriously. When did you post that?

page 2 back in July lol

That's kind of spooky. You were right. You are like a digitally tooled mythological super taco.

This thread is a classic for the most part

Some good reading first 6-7pages

Holy youknowwhat! That was spot on!

Should have been expected though with only 2 defensive minded players on the team and both play around 20 mins and can barely stay on the floor at times. Shumpert and Dalembert.

/PassTheBall
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

12/4/2014  12:49 PM
PassTheBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Splat wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Splat wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I feel bad for Phil and fish. The Knicks are going to be so bad defensively that their era is going to get off on the wrong foot. You know how New York is.

Would've much rather have purged the roster and give Phil and fish a fresh start. This can get ugly. I know they knew what they were getting into. I know they will eventually purge the roster but I don't want to see a Walsh/Dantoni situation again when things snowball to hate from fans and media

Holy chit im nostradamus

OK wise guy. We know you posted that yesterday, right?

No, seriously. When did you post that?

page 2 back in July lol

That's kind of spooky. You were right. You are like a digitally tooled mythological super taco.

This thread is a classic for the most part

Some good reading first 6-7pages

Holy youknowwhat! That was spot on!

Should have been expected though with only 2 defensive minded players on the team and both play around 20 mins and can barely stay on the floor at times. Shumpert and Dalembert.

Super Taco for the win!

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/5/2014  6:41 AM
Hey maybe this was ambitious but I think we can turn it around if we have zen moment and find the spark
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

12/5/2014  7:02 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Hey maybe this was ambitious but I think we can turn it around if we have zen moment and find the spark

Roster is so defective and ill-constructed, it seems highly unlikely even if a couple of players start to click.

Since this is or has become a tank season, I've advocated sitting Melo for a long time and giving young guys some burn. We're paying Melo a ton and he won't last five years at his current usage rate, so this is the year to rest him and reboot.

I think the irony there would be we could win a few more games without Melo, not many more, but a few more, simply because guys may play team ball and be loose with nothing on the line and no Melo to cater to. It could open up the game for guys like Jose and Timmy to shoot us into some wins and to see if anybody can play the triangle if they really are going to stick with that plan.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
we have a 50 win team on our hands this year, i'm good at feeling these things out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy