[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Bulls are making a push for love...why not us?
Author Thread
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

7/23/2014  1:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2014  1:33 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
VCoug wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
Chris Sheridan ✔ @sheridanhoops
Follow

EXCLUSIVE: #Bulls have offered Taj Gibson, Nikola Mirotic and Doug McDermott to #Twolves for K.Love, per NBA source. http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07/23/exclusive-bulls-have-offered-gibson-mcdermott-and-mirotic-for-love/ …

Yeah, that blows any and all offers we couple possibly make out of the water.

This will keep pushing the price up for the Cavs. Id have to believe the Cav want Wiggins. That offer from the Bulls is highly tempting however--Id have to think hard about that one. Ill be honest Id trade Carmelo for that package

Phil not exercising due diligence with Chicago to see what their S&T package presented, may have been his biggest mistake this summer.

The rumor sounds shaky

AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

7/23/2014  1:36 PM
Rookie wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
VCoug wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
Follow

EXCLUSIVE: #Bulls have offered Taj Gibson, Nikola Mirotic and Doug McDermott to #Twolves for K.Love, per NBA source. http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07/23/exclusive-bulls-have-offered-gibson-mcdermott-and-mirotic-for-love/ …

This will keep pushing the price up for the Cavs. Id have to believe the Cav want Wiggins. That offer from the Bulls is highly tempting however--Id have to think hard about that one. Ill be honest Id trade Carmelo for that package

That's more then they were willing to give for Melo. I'm calling BS on this rumor.

That's not exactly true. They didn't want to give up Gibson but would've been willing reportedly. However, phil saying no S&Ts takes everything away. Also you're dealing with a different salary scenario.

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

7/23/2014  1:50 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
VCoug wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
Follow

That's more then they were willing to give for Melo. I'm calling BS on this rumor.

That's not exactly true. They didn't want to give up Gibson but would've been willing reportedly. However, phil saying no S&Ts takes everything away. Also you're dealing with a different salary scenario.

Good points. No Boozer required here to make the $$ work

nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
7/23/2014  4:42 PM
A package of Hardaway JR., Shumpert, 1st round pick unprotected, 2nd round pick, trade exemption, and cash should at least garner some attention...
Chicago Bulls players almost always are overrated.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/23/2014  4:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2014  4:46 PM
nyvector16 wrote:A package of Hardaway JR., Shumpert, 1st round pick unprotected, 2nd round pick, trade exemption, and cash should at least garner some attention...

Too many players at the same position. I'm thinking they at least need a starting caliber power forward back in any package.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
H1AND1
Member: #5648

7/23/2014  5:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2014  5:36 PM
nyvector16 wrote:A package of Hardaway JR., Shumpert, 1st round pick unprotected, 2nd round pick, trade exemption, and cash should at least garner some attention...

Do you honestly believe Minny considers that deal for even a nanosecond? _Maybe_ if you had their GM at gunpoint waving pictures of his kids and wife in his face.

Talk about overrating players! THjr and Shump and a couple of picks and cash aren't getting you a 25 year old inside outside PF and arguably a top 10 players in the NBA. Shump is worth a low first round pick and THRjr is a rookie SG who can shoot threes but is grossly deficient in all other aspects of the game. Decent pieces, but not in the same solar system as Love and/or the kinds of players Minny is being offered by other teams. Love in NY is a pipe dream.

nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
7/23/2014  5:40 PM
I agree with you H1AND1...
But I also think the Bulls package is nothing special either, especially considering TWolves turned down Wiggins...
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/23/2014  6:04 PM
nyvector16 wrote:I agree with you H1AND1...
But I also think the Bulls package is nothing special either, especially considering TWolves turned down Wiggins...

I don't think T'wolves turned down Wiggins. I don't think Wiggins has been offered in a legitimate package yet.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
H1AND1
Member: #5648

7/23/2014  6:09 PM
nyvector16 wrote:I agree with you H1AND1...

Did they turn down Wiggins?! Wow, I hadn't heard that.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/23/2014  6:11 PM
Some speculation that the Bulls trade was leaked/floated out there to push Cleveland to give up more.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/23/2014  7:34 PM
H1AND1 wrote:

Do you honestly believe Minny considers that deal for even a nanosecond? _Maybe_ if you had their GM at gunpoint waving pictures of his kids and wife in his face.

Thats pretty funny, 3 sg's and a late pick for love.

The Twolves are such a joke of a franchise, they keep doing the same thing over and over, losing player after player. They draft a star, 5 to 6 yrs later they're demanding a trade because they're sick of losing. If you draft a star/high pick, 9 times out of 10 he's coming from a winning culture.

If there going to trade love, trade him for another all star, stop trading for picks and role players, and starting all over every few yrs. No one really likes living out there in the first damn place (fckng land of lakes,and avg temps well below zero during the season).

This is what happens when you build through the draft..smh

ES
The Bulls are making a push for love...why not us?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy