[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

peja or cwebb
Author Thread
NYK4
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #549
5/20/2004  4:02 PM
i was reading some messageboards for sac kings on realgm and it is hilarious how they are willing to get rid of peja and cwebb. They even wanted a 3 way trade of cwebb on the knicks for blount and pierce going to sac, and sweetney and franky and tnt going to celtics and cwebb going to knicks HAHAHAHAHAH. eventho cwebb is my favorite player, theres no way i would trade three very solid players for cwebb. i would love to trade h20 for cwebb tho. maybe we could trade for peja. i kno he is known as a choker is sac but if we could package a deal like tim, houston, and kt for cwebb and peja...would u do it? (assuming it would work under cap)
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
5/20/2004  4:09 PM
yes i would...right after i got Kobe Bryant from LA for Penny & a 2nd round pick.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/20/2004  4:41 PM
right now sacremento is dealing at a position of weakness. it just shows how fast a teams lifecycle can be. it would be nearly impossible for them financially to keep their payroll where it is in their market. It makes decisions turn from basketball to financial benefit.

The number 1 thing is to get rid of cwebb but in order to get rid of him, they are going to need to have him show some real stability in his knee+ some sort of increase in his athletiscm which really dropped off the page. Even yesterday, he came up lame late in the game.
It doesnt surprise me that they mention the Knicks. I dont think ANY other team in this league right now would take C webb--its way to high of finaical risk that outweighs what he is right now and age factor. If Sacremento could trade him for a second round pick, Id bet they would do it in a nano-second. They have Bibby Miller and Peja as a core and they are all young guys + doug Christie still has a few years left. If they can get rid of Cwebb for ending contracts, they could be players for raweed because his wife wants to west coast.
RIP Crushalot😞
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
5/20/2004  5:09 PM
i was more being sarcastic towards the idea that they would want to trade Peja for anything the Knicks had to offer.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/20/2004  8:10 PM
taking on CWebb could turn this team around so fast its not even funny. Send Sac Penny + Kurt for CWebb and an 04 #1 and 06 #1 (both will be in late 20s) and Sac instantly saves $40 mill, gets a solid defensive backup for Brad Miller and a skilled ball handler in Penny that will fit into their system nicely, as well as two guys that play D.

The Knick would get on of the most talented players in the league and a couple of picks that could help them moving forward, ESEPECIALLY when you look at recent drafts.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/20/2004  8:13 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

right now sacremento is dealing at a position of weakness. it just shows how fast a teams lifecycle can be. it would be nearly impossible for them financially to keep their payroll where it is in their market. It makes decisions turn from basketball to financial benefit.

The number 1 thing is to get rid of cwebb but in order to get rid of him, they are going to need to have him show some real stability in his knee+ some sort of increase in his athletiscm which really dropped off the page. Even yesterday, he came up lame late in the game.
It doesnt surprise me that they mention the Knicks. I dont think ANY other team in this league right now would take C webb--its way to high of finaical risk that outweighs what he is right now and age factor. If Sacremento could trade him for a second round pick, Id bet they would do it in a nano-second. They have Bibby Miller and Peja as a core and they are all young guys + doug Christie still has a few years left. If they can get rid of Cwebb for ending contracts, they could be players for raweed because his wife wants to west coast.

yea briggs the kings are dealing from a position of weakness and what I like about Zeke is that he is not going to give up young players with value like sweetney in a deal for webber, if anything he is going to give Sac a take it or leave it deal and go somewhere else and let sac deal with that aging team and webbers contract which will become even more unmovable after next year...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
peja or cwebb

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy