Utah open to dealing 1 of their 3 1st round picks
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/19/2004  1:58 PM
It sucked.

He had 3 years. He played for two of them. They did not make playoffs last year. If that was his team, that was 4 years of micheal not going it good.

Micheal was all about the youth movment and then he did an about face and killed it with his presence, trading rip for stack.

I think Michael had financial incentives to bring himself back to play. It helped at the gate, but he retarted the progress of the team.

In a few words, and for the first time in history, Micheal the gm by doing the above, actually Starphuched HIMSELF!

AUTOADVERT
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
5/19/2004  2:04 PM
If that was the case, why is it that they were worst this year than when he was with that ball club???? Just look at the facts my friend before you criticize
The true Knickabocker..........
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
5/20/2004  2:05 PM
Posted by Nalod:

True genious is taking players others did not see. The karl Malones and Scottie pippins are examples of gems found in lower picks.

Pippen was picked with the 6th pick(originally the knicks) and malone was picked around 13th if i'm not mistaken. Not really "lower"picks.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/20/2004  3:59 PM
Posted by BigRedDog:
Posted by Nalod:

True genious is taking players others did not see. The karl Malones and Scottie pippins are examples of gems found in lower picks.

Pippen was picked with the 6th pick(originally the knicks) and malone was picked around 13th if i'm not mistaken. Not really "lower"picks.

Ummm. Pippen was picked by Seattle 5th overall and Polynice by Chicago with the 8th pick. It was a draft day swap.
Utah open to dealing 1 of their 3 1st round picks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy