[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tony Parker... where are you?
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/16/2004  1:41 AM
I hate to do this but with all the Marbury bashing and premature parker jock riding, I am going to say I told you so. Parker is a good player but some of you went overboard after the first two games. Well after his performance these last few games and especially in tonights game I don't ever want to hear any comparisons to Stephon, that is just plain lunacy... 9 points and 6 turnovers..LOL..... Lets close this chapter in the Knicks forum, tony Parker, preamature Jock riding, Story...

Peace !!!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/16/2004  3:10 AM
exactly i totally agree. the media completely overrates him. He is only 21 though but still not in the same league as kidd, steph, baron, bibby
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
5/16/2004  10:27 AM
Do we really need 2 threads dedicated to Tony Parker?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
5/16/2004  10:42 AM
media was giving props to TP while stating how "old" LA looked with GP a no factor....wow! a player can't have a couple of good games? No need to fabricate "great momemts" to "great player"

I hate
LMAO, of course you do, that's mighty Freudian of you

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Topic LOCKED
Tony Parker... where are you?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy