Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
H1AND1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5648

4/21/2014  8:14 PM
PG-C.Paul
SG-J.Harden
SF-L.James
PF-K.Durant
C-D.Howard

Bench:
K.Love
T.Duncan
R.Westbrook

Man, that would be a great Knicks team...

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/22/2014  10:15 AM
dk7th wrote:Noah
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Is there any praticular reason you have this list, are these like players we have the luxury of getting?

ES
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
4/22/2014  10:23 AM
carmelo anthony
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/22/2014  10:26 AM
nyk4ever wrote:carmelo anthony

I was resisting the urge.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
4/22/2014  10:29 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Is there any praticular reason you have this list, are these like players we have the luxury of getting?

To the extent that any of them are available they would make great Knicks. I haven't seen when they'd be available via trade or free agency but this is the type of player we need in New York and have not had in forever.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/22/2014  10:33 AM
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

To the extent that any of them are available they would make great Knicks. I haven't seen when they'd be available via trade or free agency but this is the type of player we need in New York and have not had in forever.

no Gallo? 2 way player, team guy, GREAT contract... Why no love? Looks like Dragic is the only scorer in your list. Your aware you need buckets to win right? Just ask the Pacers? How do you go from best team in the NBA to looking at first round flame out at the hands of an 8ths seed with 37 wins? No scoring.

No roster = your list sucks

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Dagger
Member: #4184

4/22/2014  10:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/22/2014  10:58 AM
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

no Gallo? 2 way player, team guy, GREAT contract... Why no love? Looks like Dragic is the only scorer in your list. Your aware you need buckets to win right? Just ask the Pacers? How do you go from best team in the NBA to looking at first round flame out at the hands of an 8ths seed with 37 wins? No scoring.

Parsons and Lillard are scorers, but I do agree with you for the most part.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
4/22/2014  11:03 AM
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

you build a team with these guys first and then you will attract the elite players. the exact opposite of what happened with the melo trade. until i see gallinari healthy again and playing 75 games next season i am not ready to put him on the list. one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy. most of the guys on my list can score the ball.

show me the list of players you think would make great knicks.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/22/2014  11:09 AM
Eddy curry
Tim Thomas
No Taylor
Jerome James
Antonio mcdyess
Stephon Marbury
Amare stoudemire
fishmike
USA
4/22/2014  11:11 AM
Dagger wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Parsons is great. He's actually what we all hoped Gallo would be, but his scoring comes off other players. He's not a guy who can go get you baskets. Dragic has beautiful game in that regard.. so silky smooth. I believe Parson's is an RFA.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/22/2014  11:12 AM
Oh and Steve Francis he can score
fishmike
USA
4/22/2014  11:14 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Oh and Steve Francis he can score
not with the Knicks he couldnt. My god they said Frazier/Monroe part 2
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/22/2014  11:20 AM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

you build a team with these guys first and then you will attract the elite players. the exact opposite of what happened with the melo trade. until i see gallinari healthy again and playing 75 games next season i am not ready to put him on the list. one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy. most of the guys on my list can score the ball.

show me the list of players you think would make great knicks.

I agree, would love to see gallo healthy, and if so, he is a heck of a player.... as you said, one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy.. I would like to add Deng to that list, long, athletic, can score, and is a great defender...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
knicks1248
Member: #582
4/22/2014  11:24 AM
fishmike wrote:
Dagger wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Parsons is great. He's actually what we all hoped Gallo would be, but his scoring comes off other players. He's not a guy who can go get you baskets. Dragic has beautiful game in that regard.. so silky smooth. I believe Parson's is an RFA.

These are good players to have in your line up if we still have melo.

The object IMO is not to get talent, but get certain pieces that complement other pieces. The one thing I (if i was a gm) like is that atleast 80% of my roster has to be able to knock down a 3 with some consistency, in fact every player should be able to hit a open mid range with ease.

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/22/2014  11:26 AM
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Why not a list of supermodels that would make great WIVES/girlfriends?

Or Powerball amounts that would make great bank accounts?

Or a list of Yachts that would make nice boats?

Maybe this is the hater list of players that has two meanings:

1. Players we could have instead of Melo!
or
2. Masterbation list for the hater.

We get Lamar Oh-Dumb sans his pipe.

RonRon
Member: #246
4/22/2014  11:36 AM
Let me add some quality low contracts like

James Johnson *would offer him a 2 year vet min deal*
Gereld Green *would offer him a 2 year vet min deal*
Brandon Rush (a big gamble if he does recover to his prior injury form as an extremely efficient SG/F that rebounds, steals/blocks, and defends at the high level in addition to his FG and 3pt % *team option deal*
Marion (despite his age) *solid Mentor*
Randy Foye
Adrien

Believe it or not I believe Darko Milic would be a quality BIG that would fit in the Phil's versatility on the cheap
He has been consistent in terms of Rebounding, Blocked Shots, Post Presence, mid Range game, PnR game, and could be 1/3 BIG rotations that is extremely under rated
Darko will never live up to being picked 2nd before many STAR's but he has been working out with his trainer, and I think is cost efficient

Maybe in 2015, at the right price, we can target players Dragic, Love/LA, Rudy Gay, Monta Ellis

3-4 Rotation of PF/C
Jordan Hendricks, Chris Johnson, Greg Stimensa, Cole Alrich, Jeremy Tyler, STAT (on a vet min to about 2m deal)

At PG, vet min deal on Ridnour and/or JJ Barea, in addition to DK's list of Livingston, Marshall

RonRon
Member: #246
4/22/2014  11:40 AM
Let me add REALISTIC low quality low contracts like

James Johnson *would offer him a 2 year vet min deal*
Gereld Green *would offer him a 2 year vet min deal*
Brandon Rush (a big gamble if he does recover to his prior injury form as an extremely efficient SG/F that rebounds, steals/blocks, and defends at the high level in addition to his FG and 3pt % *team option deal*
Marion (despite his age) *solid Mentor*
Randy Foye
Jeff Adrien

Believe it or not I believe Darko Milic would be a quality BIG that would fit in the Phil's versatility on the cheap
He has been consistent in terms of Rebounding, Blocked Shots, Post Presence, mid Range game, PnR game, and could be 1/3 BIG rotations that is extremely under rated
Darko will never live up to being picked 2nd before many STAR's but he has been working out with his trainer, and I think is cost efficient

Maybe in 2015, at the right price, we can target players Dragic, Love/LA, Rudy Gay, Monta Ellis

3-4 Rotation of PF/C
Jordan Hendricks, Chris Johnson, Greg Stimensa, Cole Alrich, Jeremy Tyler, STAT (on a vet min to about 2m deal)

At PG, vet min deal on Ridnour and/or JJ Barea, in addition to DK's list of Livingston, Marshall

As for the MLE this summer, depending on of it is a 5m or 3m+ deal
Pau Gasol, Trevor Ariza, Sessions/Bayless, Gortat, Robin Lopez

We have much work to do in terms of building a winning culture, building a team with chemistry, and playing TEAM effective ball
It starts next summer, from our Head Coach, Assistant Coaches, and Development Coaches

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/22/2014  11:41 AM
fishmike wrote:
Dagger wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Actually he can, especially when the rockets push the ball, he is very good handling the ball and getting to the rim, in the halfcourt set he has shown the ability on numerous occasions to beat his man off the dribble.. he has worked on his catch and shooting abilities as he was not good at that a couple of years ago, but has improved... he is also a pretty good passer.. not sure how many rockets games you watch, I followed them all year, he doesn't actually rely that much on getting set up from teamates... I'' have to find the stat but I think less than 50% of his shots are unassisted.

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/22/2014  11:41 AM
Nalod wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Why not a list of supermodels that would make great WIVES/girlfriends?

Or Powerball amounts that would make great bank accounts?

Or a list of Yachts that would make nice boats?

Maybe this is the hater list of players that has two meanings:

1. Players we could have instead of Melo!
or
2. Masterbation list for the hater.

We get Lamar Oh-Dumb sans his pipe.

3. The Hey! At least I didn't say Jeremy Lin! list.

players who would make GREAT knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy