Member: #3189

4/23/2014  1:05 AM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:Washington needs a new coach...Took to long to put Reezy on Augustine..Wall spent too much time in the bench..Not managing Beal and Nene with 4 fouls...Time outs with team having advantage on offense..Great job by Grunfeld tho..

I assume that you are joking.

End
No..t

He is 2-0 against the Bulls. Have had their best season in ages and you want this guy fired for game management but you can't find any fault in Woodson?

I find lots of faults with Woodson, but u don't see it when I defend him..

Eh ... don't even care to discuss Ex Woodson.

Just though it was strange to jump on Randy Wittman while he has his team playing really good basketball and his back court are 2 little kids.

Washington is further along than the Knicks are..They need a player like Melo..If Melo joins a team like Washington do u think Wittman is still viable?

He has had a good year. Timing was strange.

Don't see Melo in Washington and if he ends up there, he would need a coach who he is forced to respect and that fixes his questionable shot selection.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

4/23/2014  1:12 AM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:Washington needs a new coach...Took to long to put Reezy on Augustine..Wall spent too much time in the bench..Not managing Beal and Nene with 4 fouls...Time outs with team having advantage on offense..Great job by Grunfeld tho..

End
No..t

He is 2-0 against the Bulls. Have had their best season in ages and you want this guy fired for game management but you can't find any fault in Woodson?

Just though it was strange to jump on Randy Wittman while he has his team playing really good basketball and his back court are 2 little kids.

Washington is further along than the Knicks are..They need a player like Melo..If Melo joins a team like Washington do u think Wittman is still viable?

Don't see Melo in Washington and if he ends up there, he would need a coach who he is forced to respect and that fixes his questionable shot selection.

That is not a good fit at all. As a Beal/UF fan Beal is overrated and Wall is still learning.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/23/2014  1:14 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

No they don't!!!! those guys are out there playing hard on both ends.. what they need is to keep getting better... why in the world would they need carmelo? why? they probably need tyson chandler more than they need someone like carmelo...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
4/23/2014  1:16 PM
dk7th wrote:i am surprised at the level of parity in the first round. usually 1st rounds are merely walkfests. nene is a bad matchup for noah.

he is, as great as noah is on defense he doesn't know what to do with nene..

I am also impressed with wall, not offensively as he and beal have been just OK, but on defense, he is using his ability to cover ground and press the perimeter like a mad dog.. I am highly impressed and hope he keeps it up.. I like seeing young players go at it on defense....and matching the intensity of the bulls.. that rarely happens.

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
4/23/2014  1:18 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:I think Indy is making a mistake putting George on Teague. I don't think he is that kind of defender. Indy defensive system is about rim protection and George guarding the pg will give ATl the advantage on PnRs. It takes George away from playing the lanes and getting steals.

are you actually watching the games? go look at paul george stats.. he is averaging about 4 steals per game so far.. He also slowed teague down who was killing the pacers on the perimeter... forget having george play the passing lanes, keeping penetration out of the middle will hurt atlanta even more....

tkf
4/23/2014  1:19 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

That is not a good fit at all. As a Beal/UF fan Beal is overrated and Wall is still learning.

can you please tell me how beal is overrated? he has been clutch in the regular season and the playoffs.. what do people rate beal at anyway?

yellowboy90

4/23/2014  1:21 PM
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

can you please tell me how beal is overrated? he has been clutch in the regular season and the playoffs.. what do people rate beal at anyway?

HE is an inefficient chucker right now in his career. I would also like to see him rebound and pass like I know he is capable of.

tkf
4/23/2014  1:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/23/2014  1:27 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

HE is an inefficient chucker right now in his career. I would also like to see him rebound and pass like I know he is capable of.

ok, so how does make him overrated.. was he ever described by anyone as an efficient player? one thing he is doing is getting results, winning and hitting big shots...

I find it odd that a second year player gets described as overrated by some of you, all of this critique, on guys who are still very young in the league..

But a dinosaur like carmelo who has 13 years in the leauge, we hear stuff from you fans like, "he can improve" . " he can get better", "he can change, if he wants to"..... " he just has to commit to it".. I mean reallY

yet bradley beal is hitting clutch shots, making big plays, first time in the playoffs, team up 2-0 on the road, and all I hear is that he is overrated... WOW!!!!!!

yellowboy90

4/23/2014  1:29 PM
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

ok, so how does make him overrated.. he is basically playing the way you described him? was he ever described by anyone as an efficient player?

People describe Beal as a lights out shooter and he is not. He is a pretty good 3pt shooter but the guy shoots around 42% from 2.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1

4/23/2014  1:35 PM
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

ok, so how does make him overrated.. was he ever described by anyone as an efficient player? one thing he is doing is getting results, winning and hitting big shots...

I find it odd that a second year player gets described as overrated by some of you, all of this critique, on guys who are still very young in the league..

But a dinosaur like carmelo who has 13 years in the leauge, we hear stuff from you fans like, "he can improve" . " he can get better", "he can change, if he wants to"..... " he just has to commit to it".. I mean reallY

yet bradley beal is hitting clutch shots, making big plays, first time in the playoffs, team up 2-0 on the road, and all I hear is that he is overrated... WOW!!!!!!

Was this about Melo?

Or did Yellow point out that Beal is not as good as people think because his 2 point shooting percentage is awful?

If someone says something negative about a non knick/melo player does that mean that its because he is pro melo?

SMH

yellowboy90

4/23/2014  1:39 PM
mreinman wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

Was this about Melo?

Or did Yellow point out that Beal is not as good as people think because his 2 point shooting percentage is awful?

If someone says something negative about a non knick/melo player does that mean that its because he is pro melo?

SMH

+ 1 smh. rofl. lol. +1000

mreinman

4/23/2014  1:45 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

Was this about Melo?

SMH

BINGO!

BANGO!

+100000

ROFL

tkf
4/23/2014  2:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/23/2014  2:50 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
tkf wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

End
No..t

Was this about Melo?

SMH

yellowboy90, we don't have to agree, but if you are having a discussion with me, don't stoop down to the level, don't lower yourself to his antics....just because you think he agrees with you.. If you want to continue on like this, I can also just not converse with you as well, but I think you are above this.. or hope that you are...

now back to my question.. the reason why I mentioned carmelo because of the constant free passes he gets around here, and I am sure you see that.. so I ask, why all the patience for a 13 year vet who has refused to change his way and such little patience for a guy like beal?...

better yet, forget carmelo.. why just so little patience with beal... I am not sure I heard the word, lights out shooter with him... but he certainly can improve his shooting... but to call him overrated at this point, I don't think is fair.. if anything he has excelled as a late game threat and has really been a good clutch player so far.. something I didn't read in the scouting reports.... I think it is fair to say that he is pretty much what people expected of him in some areas, can improve in some areas and has been a pleasant surprise in other areas...

mreinman

4/23/2014  9:29 PM
Kemba walker playing hero ball - ugh
mreinman

4/23/2014  9:33 PM
Miami looks mediocre against a charlote team with a hobbled star

not a good sign

mreinman

4/23/2014  9:36 PM
Josh McRoberts takes out lebron with an elbow to the neck - flagrant
mreinman

4/23/2014  9:37 PM
Bobcats really played horrible down the stretch
holfresh
Member: #1081

4/23/2014  9:53 PM
That was Howard's third travel..
mreinman

4/23/2014  9:54 PM
I would love Robin Lopez on the Knicks.
mreinman

4/23/2014  9:56 PM
Dallas really looks better than SA.

Lots of guards and great coaching.

Official 2013/14 Playoff Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy