Member: #4228
USA
4/19/2014  4:44 PM
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:we are having the same problems now as we did when marbury was here... we didn't have it when amare got here... but boy as soon as we started adding the denver malcontents, we are back to the good ole marbury days.... wow....

I look forward to seeing what topics you post about once Melo has gone- you've been stuck in a rut for a long, long time.

he'll be talking about basketball, watchable knick basketball... because that's what you'll likely see once the clowns get the heave-ho

are you guys related? or best friends or something? lol its too funny how you guys behave like long lost lovers KNOWING what the other person will post about in the future. talk about logical thinking

+1 now that's ROTF funny. And real. And the rest of the thread bares it out, so to speak.

ROFL.. playoff ball is on, real teams playing quality ball... why not watch.. maybe you will learn something..

i just watched paul "the truth" pierce just take over another fourth quarter, with what looked like fresh legs.

nets did a great job keeping these older players fresh and healthy. they may have sandbagged too. exciting team to watch.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/20/2014  1:16 AM
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
tkf wrote:we are having the same problems now as we did when marbury was here... we didn't have it when amare got here... but boy as soon as we started adding the denver malcontents, we are back to the good ole marbury days.... wow....

I look forward to seeing what topics you post about once Melo has gone- you've been stuck in a rut for a long, long time.

he'll be talking about basketball, watchable knick basketball... because that's what you'll likely see once the clowns get the heave-ho

are you guys related? or best friends or something? lol its too funny how you guys behave like long lost lovers KNOWING what the other person will post about in the future. talk about logical thinking

+1 now that's ROTF funny. And real. And the rest of the thread bares it out, so to speak.

ROFL.. playoff ball is on, real teams playing quality ball... why not watch.. maybe you will learn something..

i just watched paul "the truth" pierce just take over another fourth quarter, with what looked like fresh legs.

nets did a great job keeping these older players fresh and healthy. they may have sandbagged too. exciting team to watch.

they are going to be trouble.. with indy struggling I think this opens the way for the nets to get to the ECF.... and they have a REAL clutch player on their team, a guy who is playoff proven , and true...

The nets are an interesting team right about now..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/20/2014  1:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/20/2014  1:28 AM
I agree I don't think indy's talent level is on par with the Nyets. We knew before the season started that deron jj pierce and Garnett instantly made Brooklyn contenders. Kidd made it clear early that he would manage their minutes and he did just that.

Problem is Nyets have to get by Miami first. I think they have a shot

I expect Indy to be there in the end. They will figure it out. ECF finals will be Miami vs Indy or Indy vs brooklyn

Amare confirms team mutiny against Michael Woodson

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy