dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
4/16/2014  3:57 PM
tkf wrote:
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:
dk7th wrote:yikes he's got shoulders broken down like a 50-year old man. that's damaged goods on an nba level. hooray for bullyball it has really paid off, right melo? time to get rid of him is now, while there are still takers.

thank goodness for this report now it should make it easier for jackson to play hardball-- 12-14 million and if you must, hold your nose and pay him a bunch more next year and then far less when it comes time to pick up a free agent. ronron has been insisting on this, i believe-- or let him go.

that way, either way, knicks win. nobody should take issue with this approach but i am sure some intrepid but perhaps foolhardy soul will try....

second year in a row with a bum shoulder... i wonder if there was a scoring title to be had, would he still be playing these last couple of games..

Anyway, forget a discount.. I say let him opt out period.... clean the slate next year.. although amare will be tough to move....

for me the prospect of anthony playing in the triangle changes things a bit. frankly i don't want jackson to take the chance that carmelo will be able to function as a wing or a midpost cog in that offense, but i am willing to go along with his agenda if that is his agenda. anything short of using the triangle in msg i want melo to be given the heave-ho. let him leave and feel like a winner and have to play defense in chicago or have to share the ball with rose. new yorkers are going to shyte on whatever legacy he thinks he is going to leave here. knicks and their fanbase are in for a world of hurt if they overpay for carmelo anthony a second time.

I just want a wing who can actually defend, especially a SF... not sure what the triangle will do for carmelo, but i am past the point of wanting to find out... rather just move on..

well that ain't melo-- point taken. new york needs to find more two-way players if they want to contend.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

4/16/2014  3:58 PM
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:yikes he's got shoulders broken down like a 50-year old man. that's damaged goods on an nba level. hooray for bullyball it has really paid off, right melo? time to get rid of him is now, while there are still takers.

thank goodness for this report now it should make it easier for jackson to play hardball-- 12-14 million and if you must, hold your nose and pay him a bunch more next year and then far less when it comes time to pick up a free agent. ronron has been insisting on this, i believe-- or let him go.

that way, either way, knicks win. nobody should take issue with this approach but i am sure some intrepid but perhaps foolhardy soul will try....

nice to see your happy a guy got hurt. Class act buddy... class act

where in my post do you see me rejoicing he got hurt. that's not my thing. we paid too much for him already and now it is clear he is breaking down. do you have a problem with the knicks paying him 12-14 million?

or do you just have problems?

12-14mm... thats your stupid, unrealistic # that allows you say "you wanted him back at the right price."
You look stupid hoping to jettison a HOF player and perennial all star so this is your hedge. Pretty transparent.

Your right.. you didnt rejoice. "Thank goodness" you didnt. Take TFK's underwear out of your mouth.. you may find that salty bitter taste in your mouth go away.

Papabear Says

It's funny how someone can defend what he didn't say all the while explaining himself he can't help himself but dis Melo. Can't wait for Melo to sign his long contract with New York for 5 long years so that person can start crying.

Papabear
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/16/2014  4:01 PM
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:

second year in a row with a bum shoulder... i wonder if there was a scoring title to be had, would he still be playing these last couple of games..

Anyway, forget a discount.. I say let him opt out period.... clean the slate next year.. although amare will be tough to move....

for me the prospect of anthony playing in the triangle changes things a bit. frankly i don't want jackson to take the chance that carmelo will be able to function as a wing or a midpost cog in that offense, but i am willing to go along with his agenda if that is his agenda. anything short of using the triangle in msg i want melo to be given the heave-ho. let him leave and feel like a winner and have to play defense in chicago or have to share the ball with rose. new yorkers are going to shyte on whatever legacy he thinks he is going to leave here. knicks and their fanbase are in for a world of hurt if they overpay for carmelo anthony a second time.

I just want a wing who can actually defend, especially a SF... not sure what the triangle will do for carmelo, but i am past the point of wanting to find out... rather just move on..

well that ain't melo-- point taken. new york needs to find more two-way players if they want to contend.

and thats just it.. look at the top two teams in our confrence.. both have two way players leading those teams... Paul george, lance, wade, lebron, all can score, pass and defend.. for christ sakes lance led the league in triple doubles... go figure...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Papabear

4/16/2014  4:02 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

where in my post do you see me rejoicing he got hurt. that's not my thing. we paid too much for him already and now it is clear he is breaking down. do you have a problem with the knicks paying him 12-14 million?

12-14mm... thats your stupid, unrealistic # that allows you say "you wanted him back at the right price."
You look stupid hoping to jettison a HOF player and perennial all star so this is your hedge. Pretty transparent.

Your right.. you didnt rejoice. "Thank goodness" you didnt. Take TFK's underwear out of your mouth.. you may find that salty bitter taste in your mouth go away.

andrew and martin-- can you do something about this poster. this is over the line.

So you want the Mods to do something about Fish, claiming he went over the line, yet about a month ago you posted some real Racist Sh!t about Melo and an entire race of people. Maybe you should check yaself....

And then he apologized

Papabear Says

It's sounds now that he is retracting it now. What's up with that?

Papabear
tkf
4/16/2014  4:03 PM
Papabear wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Papabear Says

It's funny how someone can defend what he didn't say all the while explaining himself he can't help himself but dis Melo. Can't wait for Melo to sign his long contract with New York for 5 long years so that person can start crying.

papa, that is like taking a dump in a car, locking the doors with you and another person in the car and turning the heat on.. guess what... they are not the only ones who will suffer papabear....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/16/2014  4:07 PM
tkf wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:27 & 8 on a 30win team doesn't really mean much
first losing season in his career... its a one off. Folks complained he was an average rebounder. That improved. Folks say his FG%s stink, that improved.

The team stinks... kinda been over that ad nauseum. This guy played through pain and was one of the most productive players in decades.

You can pound advanced stats all day, but there is one that cant be argued:
http://www.82games.com/1314/1314NYK.HTM

When Melo is on the floor the Knicks are +
When Melo sits the Knicks are not only negative, they are terrible

Go look at the #s.
http://www.82games.com/1314/13NYK11.HTM
Melo doest defend? Yet the Knicks defense is better when he's on the floor. By alot
Melo chucks? Knicks FG% is better when he's on the floor.
Look at Melo's opponents...
Melo outrebounds his opponents whether he's at SF or PF
Melo out passes (assists) his opponents whether he's at SF or PF
Melo draws more fouls and commits fewer than his opponents whether he's at SF or PF

Guns... he had a great season, and his value to the team shows up in the #s. The reason Woodson played him so much, wrong as it may have been was because when Melo was off the floor the game would get away. Hard to blame a guy fighting for his job for that. Im not defending Woodson's lousy coaching. Im just saying there is some easy to see cause and effect here.

fishmike you continue to interpret that stat incorrectly.

for that to be the case carmelo would have to be the only player on the team with a +

He isn't... so tell me, when he sits, and someone like tyson chandler is also at a + is on the floor.. what happens fishmike?

tkf - so what about the whole second paragraph? Can you explain that away too? All the asists and rebounds and unmade shots and undrawn fouls Melo's obviously stealing from his teammates?

Papabear

4/16/2014  4:09 PM
tkf wrote:

Papabear Says

AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE HE COMES!! TKF to the rescue of his brotha.

Papabear
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/16/2014  4:10 PM
Papabear wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Papabear Says

PB... its become silly. Last year guy finishes 3rd in MVP voting, beats out Paul George in the ALL-NBA voting, and these guys call him a zero impact player. This year he was the only guy who performed on a nightly basis and the result was the inept coach played him more than anyone else in the NBA, because he had to. I dont love Melo. Dont really care if he stays or goes so long as we get something good on his exit, but these trolls spackle every thread with their all Melo's fault fodder and its silly and stupid and its not even funny or interesting. Its booooring. Oh well... keep on pressing on... this is what UK has become.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/16/2014  4:16 PM
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

andrew and martin-- can you do something about this poster. this is over the line.

If anyone should be checked on this board by the mods its you. No player is above criticism, but with Melo you take it to level that can only be described as trolling. I normally stay away from your Melo trade PTSD, but crying to the mods was a bridge too far.

Why they give you free reign on this board to pretty much say anything you want, only they know.

i am a positive-sum poster. my predictive power is well-above average. lets start there. forums need more of these sorts and fewer of the sort who try to make things personal. if anything i should be the one doing more checking not less. but since checking posters on realgm eventually got me banned i am not checking posters as much here.

and the figure of speech is "free rein" because it is a horse analogy.

Thanks for the spell check douche bag. Im aware where the term come from. Im also aware that you were kicked out of another forum. Can't imagine why. The word positive should never be used to describe your posts in any way.

As far as you checking us more, go ahead, I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome. Most of what you bring to this board is unrelenting negativity, but you act surprised when posters get fed up with it and call you out. The man was a league leader in minutes while playing with a serious injury and your response is in essence "big deal". Why are you acting so surprised at the pushback?

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record? Constantly predicting bad news and glossing over almost any good news doesn't make you Nostradamus, especially with this franchise. It does get you banned from boards and other posters calling you out. Honestly, I believe you know this but you enjoy doing it anyway. You get off on it and apparently so do the mods.

not sure why you guys mention another forum... I will tell you this, as being a mod on that forum and still having contact with other mods, there are things here that are allowed that would have gotten several posters banned... DK not being one of them....

for example, you calling him a douche bag would have gotten you a warning from a mod... at least from me it would have...

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record?

I will say this, dk is probably less harsh than me when it comes to carmelo, I have seen on numerous occasions where he has given a positive post on carmelo's game.. even to the point where J-rod wanted to propose to him.. LOL. so to say that he is all negative is not true..

But wouldn't it be much better if everyone just had an accurate assessment of carmelo... I have yet to read where carmelo opposition comes with He sucks, he is bad, he is terrible..

but you will often read the other extreme.. "top 5", "best pure scorer", "superstar" and honestly, none of those things are true....

Pointing out another poster's spelling mistakes isn't going to get you anything but an insult in return. You're trying to play the impartial observer but its like Mark McGuire defending Lance Armstrong, you're both in the same boat.

It comes down to you two not knowing when to dial it back, its not very complicated. I'm not asking you guys to wear Melo underoos, just avoid the Melodrama more often, so to speak. Too often during the season its all Melo all the time.

If you look at my posts you will see that I post about Melo less than some role players. Why? Because the subject has become so toxic on this board that I rather focus on something else. With you guys and Melo its almost always stuck on 11. I feel the same way you do about JR Smith but when he is contributing, he isn't almost singlehandedly steering this team into a ditch, I back off. I still say that I want him out of here but I put the rants on hold. I would enjoy having more bball related discussions with you guys but not under these circumstances. I know that won't keep you up at night but thats where I'm coming from.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/16/2014  4:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/16/2014  4:28 PM
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

If anyone should be checked on this board by the mods its you. No player is above criticism, but with Melo you take it to level that can only be described as trolling. I normally stay away from your Melo trade PTSD, but crying to the mods was a bridge too far.

Why they give you free reign on this board to pretty much say anything you want, only they know.

i am a positive-sum poster. my predictive power is well-above average. lets start there. forums need more of these sorts and fewer of the sort who try to make things personal. if anything i should be the one doing more checking not less. but since checking posters on realgm eventually got me banned i am not checking posters as much here.

Thanks for the spell check douche bag. Im aware where the term come from. Im also aware that you were kicked out of another forum. Can't imagine why. The word positive should never be used to describe your posts in any way.

As far as you checking us more, go ahead, I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome. Most of what you bring to this board is unrelenting negativity, but you act surprised when posters get fed up with it and call you out. The man was a league leader in minutes while playing with a serious injury and your response is in essence "big deal". Why are you acting so surprised at the pushback?

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record? Constantly predicting bad news and glossing over almost any good news doesn't make you Nostradamus, especially with this franchise. It does get you banned from boards and other posters calling you out. Honestly, I believe you know this but you enjoy doing it anyway. You get off on it and apparently so do the mods.

not sure why you guys mention another forum... I will tell you this, as being a mod on that forum and still having contact with other mods, there are things here that are allowed that would have gotten several posters banned... DK not being one of them....

for example, you calling him a douche bag would have gotten you a warning from a mod... at least from me it would have...

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record?

I will say this, dk is probably less harsh than me when it comes to carmelo, I have seen on numerous occasions where he has given a positive post on carmelo's game.. even to the point where J-rod wanted to propose to him.. LOL. so to say that he is all negative is not true..

Easy there big fella, you calling me out or something? That comment might get you a warning on other sites, you know. I was just incredibly surprised that your MeloHate protege with the really big words and even really bigger ego would author a positive Melo THREAD, let alone a positive Melo post.

And "numerous occasions" is a bit of stretch, especially since that when dk does break down with a small pro-Melo "flip", he follows it almost instantaneously with a fairly rabid "flop". Reference a few of the last game threads for examples.

Any casual reader of the forum can tell that dktf had been one of the more "rational" of the hater contingent. I say "had" because almost immediately after the Indy game with the Melo stat line that caused the said dtminitkf Posi-Melo thread, his posts became steadily more tkf-like. To the point where he's almost undefensible now even by His Honor Bonn, and has to wait for +1's from his muse, you.

tkf wrote:But wouldn't it be much better if everyone just had an accurate assessment of carmelo... I have yet to read where carmelo opposition comes with He sucks, he is bad, he is terrible..

but you will often read the other extreme.. "top 5", "best pure scorer", "superstar" and honestly, none of those things are true....

See, like dktf, you believe adamantly in your extreme. No matter what the numbers say, and no matter what the results for the Knicks. But that's okay, stay in your bunker.

And even so, someone on here actually called Melo an asset, go figure. You're breaking down from the giddiness of not making the playoffs, huh?

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/16/2014  4:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/16/2014  4:34 PM
It only continues because others continue to engage in the conversation. Deep down we just can't get enough of it. Ain't that complicated

Admit it you guys love this

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2014  4:31 PM
Fish, I can't believe you got sucked into the debate to that level.

You need not defend Melo as his numbers speak for him. Regarding if his numbers add or detract form thin total is subjective with so many variables you can argue it all day long and really not conclude without defending or detracting Iverson, Billups, Karl, Dan Issel, KMart, and etc etc etc!!!

MOve away from the Golden Mooby and just enjoy the games. Melo has his detractors and no logical statistical or subjective position is going to change a few posters views.

Save yourself!

tkf
4/16/2014  4:46 PM
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Easy there big fella, you calling me out or something? That comment might get you a warning on other sites, you know. I was just incredibly surprised that your MeloHate protege with the really big words and even really bigger ego would author a positive Melo THREAD, let alone a positive Melo post.

And "numerous occasions" is a bit of stretch, especially since that when dk does break down with a small pro-Melo "flip", he follows it almost instantaneously with a fairly rabid "flop". Reference a few of the last game threads for examples.

Any casual reader of the forum can tell that dktf had been one of the more "rational" of the hater contingent. I say "had" because almost immediately after the Indy game with the Melo stat line that caused the said dtminitkf Posi-Melo thread, his posts became steadily more tkf-like. To the point where he's almost undefensible now even by His Honor Bonn, and has to wait for +1's from his muse, you.

tkf wrote:But wouldn't it be much better if everyone just had an accurate assessment of carmelo... I have yet to read where carmelo opposition comes with He sucks, he is bad, he is terrible..

See, like dktf, you believe adamantly in your extreme. No matter what the numbers say, and no matter what the results for the Knicks. But that's okay, stay in your bunker.

And even so, someone on here actually called Melo an asset, go figure. You're breaking down from the giddiness of not making the playoffs, huh?

you see, you and others have yet to tell me what extreme do I believe in.. please tell me.. Is saying that he is not a great player and one that we should not build around an extreme? I have history to support my views...

fishmike
USA
4/16/2014  4:51 PM
tkf wrote:
fishmike wrote:
first losing season in his career... its a one off. Folks complained he was an average rebounder. That improved. Folks say his FG%s stink, that improved.

The team stinks... kinda been over that ad nauseum. This guy played through pain and was one of the most productive players in decades.

Go look at the #s.
Melo doest defend? Yet the Knicks defense is better when he's on the floor. By alot
Melo draws more fouls and commits fewer than his opponents whether he's at SF or PF

Guns... he had a great season, and his value to the team shows up in the #s. The reason Woodson played him so much, wrong as it may have been was because when Melo was off the floor the game would get away. Hard to blame a guy fighting for his job for that. Im not defending Woodson's lousy coaching. Im just saying there is some easy to see cause and effect here.

for that to be the case carmelo would have to be the only player on the team with a +

He isn't... so tell me, when he sits, and someone like tyson chandler is also at a + is on the floor.. what happens fishmike?

actually its you that doesnt get it. So I will explain it further, and the arguement ends here with you being wrong.

http://www.82games.com/1314/1314NYK2.HTM

# Unit Min Off Def +/- W L Win%
1 Felton-Hardaway-Smith-Anthony-Chandler 160.1 1.09 1.08 +23 10 8 55.5
2 Felton-Shumpert-Anthony-Martin-Bargnani 146.2 1.04 0.97 +23 6 7 46.1
3 Felton-Prigioni-Shumpert-Anthony-Chandler 133.9 1.12 0.97 +36 9 5 64.2
4 Felton-Smith-Anthony-Stoudemire-Chandler 127.0 1.16 1.02 +34 7 6 53.8
5 Felton-Shumpert-Smith-Anthony-Bargnani 126.1 1.03 0.94 +31 7 4 63.6
6 Felton-Shumpert-Anthony-Bargnani-Chandler 90.9 1.02 1.26 -41 1 7 12.5
7 Felton-Shumpert-Smith-Anthony-Chandler 90.0 1.18 1.16 -2 6 10 37.5
8 Felton-Prigioni-Smith-Anthony-Chandler 73.4 1.24 1.09 +14 4 3 57.1
9 Udrih-Shumpert-Anthony-Martin-Bargnani 66.6 1.10 1.11 -1 4 3 57.1
10 Felton-Shumpert-Smith-Anthony-Stoudemire 46.3 1.22 1.18 +7 5 6 45.4
11 Felton-Hardaway-Smith-Anthony-Stoudemire 45.5 1.00 1.19 -8 10 9 52.6
12 Prigioni-Hardaway-Smith-Anthony-Chandler 44.5 1.09 1.11 +4 5 8 38.4
13 Prigioni-Smith-Anthony-Bargnani-Stoudemire 43.0 0.95 1.41 -24 3 5 37.5
14 Prigioni-Hardaway-Smith-Anthony-Stoudemire 42.9 1.19 1.31 -9 7 8 46.6
15 Murry-Hardaway-Smith-Martin-Stoudemire 42.5 0.86 1.11 -23 2 5 28.5
16 Prigioni-Shumpert-Smith-Anthony-Bargnani 38.7 1.03 1.09 -4 4 3 57.1
17 Udrih-Hardaway-Smith-Bargnani-Chandler 37.5 1.03 1.37 -28 0 6 0.0
18 Prigioni-Hardaway-Smith-Stoudemire-Tyler 34.8 1.08 1.25 -12 3 3 50.0
19 Udrih-Shumpert-Anthony-Bargnani-Chandler 34.5 0.95 1.11 -10 1 3 25.0
20 Felton-Shumpert-Anthony-Bargnani-Stoudemire 34.5 1.12 1.02 +7 4 3 57.1

Since I dont know how to use the code function this is a bit sloppy but feel free to check the URL.

This shows the 20 most played linups by the Knicks this year. Of the 20 line ups listed 9 of them are +, the other 11 are -

Go look at EVERY SINGLE + line up and tell who's name is in every one?

GUESS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Carmelo Anthony.

God that must hurt.

Yup.. there was not a single lineup this year without Melo on the floor that produced a positive result.

Now you can resume talking about me being a flip flopper, playing losing hands and tossing feces. Subjects you seem more comfortable with than Mooby :)

dk7th
USA
4/16/2014  4:53 PM
Nalod wrote:Fish, I can't believe you got sucked into the debate to that level.

You need not defend Melo as his numbers speak for him. Regarding if his numbers add or detract form thin total is subjective with so many variables you can argue it all day long and really not conclude without defending or detracting Iverson, Billups, Karl, Dan Issel, KMart, and etc etc etc!!!

MOve away from the Golden Mooby and just enjoy the games. Melo has his detractors and no logical statistical or subjective position is going to change a few posters views.

Save yourself!

what numbers are you going to cite to support carmelo anthony? his rock bottom playoff winning percentage? his mediocre FG% and TS% which go down in the playoffs? his awful usage to assist rate ratio which goes up in the playoffs? the 10-15 games he misses a year on average? his invisibility in game 1 against the pacers last year where we lost home court? nothing subjective about these numbers or facts-- they are directly related to his actual value to a winning cause, and by "winning" i am not talking about regular season records and round 1 appearances. you wanna talk david lee-type uncontested bitch rebounds this season?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
USA
4/16/2014  4:57 PM
dk7th wrote:

Save yourself!

what numbers are you going to cite to support carmelo anthony? his rock bottom playoff winning percentage? his mediocre FG% and TS% which go down in the playoffs? his awful usage to assist rate ratio which goes up in the playoffs? the 10-15 games he misses a year on average? his invisibility in game 1 against the pacers last year where we lost home court? nothing subjective about these numbers or facts-- they are directly related to his actual value to a winning cause, and by "winning" i am not talking about regular season records and round 1 appearances. you wanna talk david lee-type uncontested bitch rebounds this season?

lol... Its kinda cute
dk7th
USA
4/16/2014  5:02 PM
fishmike wrote:
tkf wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Go look at the #s.

actually its you that doesnt get it. So I will explain it further, and the arguement ends here with you being wrong.

Since I dont know how to use the code function this is a bit sloppy but feel free to check the URL.

This shows the 20 most played linups by the Knicks this year. Of the 20 line ups listed 9 of them are +, the other 11 are -

GUESS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Carmelo Anthony.

God that must hurt.

Yup.. there was not a single lineup this year without Melo on the floor that produced a positive result.

Now you can resume talking about me being a flip flopper, playing losing hands and tossing feces. Subjects you seem more comfortable with than Mooby :)

if we had not gutted the team and paid him max money then his backups at small forward or power forward would have been a better player and the dropoff would not be so bad. you neglected to factor that in to your deliberations, but the same unfortunate thing took place with marbury here.

tell me who was subbed in for melo.

tkf
4/16/2014  5:12 PM
fishmike wrote:
tkf wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Go look at the #s.

GUESS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Carmelo Anthony.

God that must hurt.

fish, you are missing the point.. saying the knicks are better when carmelo is on the floor doesn't speak highly of carmelo, they are a losing team..... we have a losing record.. so it doesn't matter than when he is in the game we are down 5 instead of 15 points.. the fact of the matter is we are down, and when the clock runs out.. we lose!!!!

Earl clark had a +4 why was he cut.. if i spent the last few weeks wondering why we cut clark because of the +/- stat, i would go nuts...

You are applying too much weight to a stat that has so many variables...

Felton is a -1, basically a break even player, we are no better or worse with him on the floor, yet you and others have pinned our losing season on him..

Fish, you could never hurt me bro.. your argument is too easy and predictable...

fishmike
USA
4/16/2014  5:15 PM
Sorry DK... now your spinning. I believe we are talking about Melo's impact on THIS team, which you and your underoo munching compadre are wrong on as usual. Want to talk about the roster? Sure... bring up Dolan, Donnie, Grunwald... whoever you want.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2014  5:38 PM
dk7th wrote:

Save yourself!

What numbers? What numbers? Really!!! Really?????

Look in the stands, count the seats! About full! Revenue? Up! Viewership? Ad Revenue?

All very good!

Perception is the reality! If you hate melo, hate him. If you love him, thats a personal choice! Kids love melo, Mothers love melo, Grandmothers love melo! Fish loves melo! He has gone the way of the golden Mooby and derives the only pleasure watching this team! A top 5 scorer who plays on a pretty bad team but when he gets hot can make the crowd roar.

You want to cheer for a winning organization? So does everyone here. this is all we got. Nobody here has any influence to what phil will do, or if melo leaves. Melo has his fans. All the math formulas one can present all points to the same thing: He is not Durant or Lebron.

Melo MRI: tear in right labrum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy